The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Options

Comments

• kacee139
    kacee139 Members Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    purpngold wrote: »
    funny how the bulls and lakers have the same amount of wins...

that ? that makes your soul burn slow
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    The C's are a flawed team.. They lack size... And their best player likes to pad his stats instead of tryna win games... They don't scare anyone sorry..

BUT THEY WILL FLIP THE ON SWITCH IN MARCH THO

just goin thru my reactions nd noticed dis post where Spyda mocked my celtics for a slow start its march nd we're tied for da 5th seed a far cry from dis december post dont worry it'll be more to come

LOL That's fine and all but we (Brooklyn) still have our ? together and are finally getting healthy. We more than likely wont be having any trouble finishing up strong so with that said, y'all arent passing us the way you most likely will pass the Knicks. Whats more to come? You'll finish ahead of the Knicks and then what? Beat Miami?

tumblr_mjj62s70nf1qlybrpo1_500.gif

u scoffed at da notion dat my team would improve nd we did just dat nd its a chance we might match up in da playoffs, which is sumthin u dont want

Lol "something I dont want"
    I said it before, if we end up 1st round, i'm not worried.
    Only team that worries me in the East are the Heat, since that's the only team we havent beaten.

If we do happen to matchup in the playoffs lets make the sig bet now, if Nets lose you have to put this in your sig

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CH-om2nQqKI

with "Shenco is the goat" underneath

for a month

Hahaha you got a deal m'fker!
    But if the Nets win you gotta put this equally wack ass joint in your sig

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krFsVl6t9UE

its on, at least he isnt rapping to excite bike on this one, I just want to know who is he talking to when he says "I know yall been missing me, I know yall miss my voice"? Does Shenco really think he has fans?
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well, considering the bulls are offensively deficient and playing with no stars... The lakers have a total of 4 stars and are just now catching up... hmm who catches the ether here?
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lakers get a W and ? still hate. "we ain't even supposed to be here"
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J-Breezy wrote: »
    Lakers get a W and ? still hate. "we ain't even supposed to be here"

4 HOFs and the 8th seed...yeah you aint even supposed to be here. ? getting hyped about clinging on to the 8th seed...now.
  • newOldSchool
    newOldSchool Members Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good win for the lakers. 2 points away from being 3-0 on the road trip. Not bad for a poor road team. Must take care of these next two games at home without bean. That will give him about a week to rest. Then we can continue our playoff push.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Lol we got fans of 8th seeded teams talking like clear cut 1 seeds. All this "the East is JV" is just translation for "i'm tight my team is the 8th seed and probably wont get any higher which means we gon swept by the Spurs/OKC in the 1st round and its not fair" ole Sean Paul reject ass Nabisco Townhouse cracka

Lol @ the bolded
    Well, considering the bulls are offensively deficient and playing with no stars... The lakers have a total of 4 stars and are just now catching up... hmm who catches the ether here?

And the bulls haven't had derrick Rose play in One game yet.Lol @ being hyped about having the same amounts of wins as a team projected to be 6-8 seed in the east.Lakers fans are dumb as fucc for real now we see why they get sonned so much
    afromo wrote: »
    We need a separate thread for eastern conference teams,...it's disgusts me to come on here and see half this ? arguing about teams that don't matter and haven't since the 80's or 90's. step up ya
    Sorry ass existences ASAP, ? is disgusting.

Lakers are dominating the east with a 17-11 record and destroying above .500 competition with whopping 14-24 record

And are 21-8 vs below .500 teams and 4-15 vs the west playoff teams and were down 18 to the raptors,23 to the hornets,and 18 and 20 to the bobcats

Facts that makes their soul burn slow
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lakers doing what they do best.
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lakers win and the cheap seats turns into the view with all the emotional ass ? posting Titangraphs. Pull ya skirts up my sons.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Will somebody please give this wigga "da liiight" he keep askin' for?

dutty-yay.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited March 2013
    Options
    This malibu's most wanted cracka pig will forever be a punchline just like all white people who rock dreads or braids
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol what the rap game Michelle Kwan mad about now??
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    golden state gonna fall to 8.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sportsgrid.com/nba/george-hill-rips-pacers-fans/
    The Indiana Pacers are currently 40-25, good enough for second place in the Eastern Conference. They are one of maybe three teams in the East with a chance of stopping the Miami Heat in the playoffs. This is the best team the Pacers have had since Reggie Miller retired. But you wouldn’t know it based on the local fan support, or lack thereof.

The frustration with the local fan base reached its tipping point with Pacers guard George Hill Friday night after the team’s loss to the Los Angeles Lakers in which there seemed to be more Lakers fans in the stands than Pacers fans despite the game being in Indiana.

Hill didn’t mince words, putting the home crowd on blast to Mike Wells of the Indy Star:

“It sucks. It was 70 (Lakers fans) – 30 (Pacers fans) out there. These are the same people that wants autographs after the game. We’re out there in the community. We’re doing our job, doing what we’re supposed to do on and off the court. Something has to change. I tip my hat to this team. We’ve been trouble free. Been out in the community shaking hands, we’re winning. It shouldn’t feel like an away game, especially with an important like this. Tonight, that’s what it felt like.”

“They always say your fans are your sixth man and you feed off that energy. Energy is down and we turn the ball over and we’re hearing cheers. We’re missing shots and we’re hearing cheers. That kind of brings your head down cause you know you’re at home. It shouldn’t be like that. Now we see how it is. We have to move forward, don’t worry about. Stay focus on what’s in this locker room and don’t worry about the rest.”

“(We’re) not a team that’s in the bottom in the East. We’re one of the top three teams in the East. We’re winning the Central Division and it should show. Right now it’s not and it’s been all season long where it’s not showing and I don’t think there’s nothing else we can do as an organization and as players. Now it’s up to the community.”
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pacers fans looking flabby out here. Especially for a state that supposedly takes so much pride in their basketball.
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    Pacers fans looking flabby out here. Especially for a state that supposedly takes so much pride in their basketball.

I used to think Indiana was to basketball what Oklahoma is to football, but I guess not. OK is a football state and they're shittin' on Indiana b-ball fans.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    edited March 2013
    Options
    ixqFgA4jZUJcf.gif

This ? cracka geek p(I've been to live Games and u haven't!!!) swayze on the left and jek on the right

Now flag this u predictable devil
    ^broke dude post

move along troll.

since when am I white? lmao

More self ether
  • P swayze166
    Options
    creating fake accounts and pictures after months of sonning....only a guy who takes his internet life too serious and begs for co signs on a message board would go that far after being sonned left and right.....sounds like jermajesty.

we dont feed the trolls.....

shouts out to the bulls clippers pacers and any other team u cape looking real average after you start riding their bandwagon tho

in other news,

grizz, spurs, clippers...who my laker nation wanna see first round?
  • P swayze166
    Options
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sportsgrid.com/nba/george-hill-rips-pacers-fans/
    The Indiana Pacers are currently 40-25, good enough for second place in the Eastern Conference. They are one of maybe three teams in the East with a chance of stopping the Miami Heat in the playoffs. This is the best team the Pacers have had since Reggie Miller retired. But you wouldn’t know it based on the local fan support, or lack thereof.

The frustration with the local fan base reached its tipping point with Pacers guard George Hill Friday night after the team’s loss to the Los Angeles Lakers in which there seemed to be more Lakers fans in the stands than Pacers fans despite the game being in Indiana.

Hill didn’t mince words, putting the home crowd on blast to Mike Wells of the Indy Star:

“It sucks. It was 70 (Lakers fans) – 30 (Pacers fans) out there. These are the same people that wants autographs after the game. We’re out there in the community. We’re doing our job, doing what we’re supposed to do on and off the court. Something has to change. I tip my hat to this team. We’ve been trouble free. Been out in the community shaking hands, we’re winning. It shouldn’t feel like an away game, especially with an important like this. Tonight, that’s what it felt like.”

“They always say your fans are your sixth man and you feed off that energy. Energy is down and we turn the ball over and we’re hearing cheers. We’re missing shots and we’re hearing cheers. That kind of brings your head down cause you know you’re at home. It shouldn’t be like that. Now we see how it is. We have to move forward, don’t worry about. Stay focus on what’s in this locker room and don’t worry about the rest.”

“(We’re) not a team that’s in the bottom in the East. We’re one of the top three teams in the East. We’re winning the Central Division and it should show. Right now it’s not and it’s been all season long where it’s not showing and I don’t think there’s nothing else we can do as an organization and as players. Now it’s up to the community.”

I know there are lakers fans everywhere but it should be at 60/40 pacers fans. I do remember colin cowherd saying white people won't support the pacers.
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Your gonna hear Lakers fans in every arena it's just common sense. Most of them are Kobe fans and that's the one time they get to see him in person so of course they're going to buy alot of tickets
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »
    Your gonna hear Lakers fans in every arena it's just common sense. Most of them are Kobe fans and that's the one time they get to see him in person so of course they're going to buy alot of tickets

Word to the cheapseats.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    Lmao duke on his lance armstrong/marion jones/pete rose ? for real.We saw how those situations all ended

"Fake accounts" that you changed the name on and took the pics down

Bulls look average cuz the best player has missed 65 games yet they still have a better record than the lakers.You stay lookin dumb word to those braids you rock
  • P swayze166
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »

was no different from when jordan was balling....every arena even in the heat of it had jordan fans littered. same with lebron...iverson....The NBA was built and still is here making a profit based off stars...thats what reels fans in and from there they get deeper into the game, start playing etc.....for me it was magic johnson....for kids now it will be kyrie irving etc.....if u never been to a random nba game just to see a player u wanna see ball live u aint living.....i remember seeing marbury live when he was balling, ? was GOAT...penny as well....and I didnt give 2 ? about either team playing.
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lebron doing a meet and greet in the city today. Salute to him cause big athletes don't usually show love out here like that