Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    like i said before dumb ?
    yo cousin ?
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol ? I got so many stories

Once I got shot at with a big daniel boone rifle long barrel great grandpappy nem type it might have been a musket but it broke after he shot it that ? was pure comedy
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • moyo
    moyo Members Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ridin with 3 of my older cousins one night back n October of '02. I'm from Mississippi and I live n a dry county(No liquor, no beer sold after midnight or on Sunday), but this old man named Pig(R.I.P) used to sell the brew out of his house after hours. He stayed the next street down from my parents, and the road was narrow as ? , and at the time I was drivin a '89 BMW 325i my pops bought me for the low. I parked my car kinda wide n the street and my older cuzn hopped out to get the beer. A couple minutes pass and this older cat comes down the street in his car lookin crazy. Remember the street is narrow as hell so the ? almost hit my car. As this is happening my older cuz who is a certified hothead comes out of Pig's crib wit the beer, and ol boy who like I said is an older D-boy ? n his late 30's starts talkin ? to us. So words are goin back n forth and my Cuzzo tells the ? ? you, and me and my other cousins are jus waitin for him to hop out the ride so we can smash em. Next thing we know we see chrome bein pulled up and hear a click. The ? done pulled his pistol and cocked it, about to aim n my ? . Mind u my BMW was a 2-door so it was kinda small so if the ? shoots he can cause major damage. Needless to say I turned into Jeff Gordon Jr, and hauled ass on that lil narrow ass street before he could get a shot off!!! Scared a ? to death. But a few weeks later my older hothead ass cousin and another of my cousins that was n the whip that night caught the ? slipping and busted back at his ass, that ? told the police on us and all kinda of ? . Lol we squashed it and thankfully no one got hurt.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seems like every community in the hood got a bootleg liquor man.

The parish I live in here in Louisiana is dry to but cats that don't want to make that drive to the city can still get liquor from a few guys in the hood that sell it.
  • moyo
    Options
    Now the story of how we got our get back and eventually squashed it was even crazier than the 1st story.
  • Crude_
    Options
    moyo wrote: »
    Now the story of how we got our get back and eventually squashed it was even crazier than the 1st story.

Go ahead and share it if it's nothing that incriminates you or others involved.
  • moyo
    Options
    A couple weeks later, I come home from school and my hot headed ass cousin had went and bought a pistol talkin bout gettin back @ ol boy. I'm like ? u AInt gone do ? , all along I'm nervous because I know this fool will. Now remember dude we into it with is an older dude in his late 30's and we're all in our early 20's. matter of fact I was a 20 year old college junior. Anyway, another couple weeks later I come home for the weekend from school and we're kickin it @ my other cousin that was n the car with me that night house. We had a few broads over there and some of the homies and we smokin and drinking and ? everything is lovely. Later that nite me and my homeboy go to the corner store to get some cigars and when we come back my cousins make my homeboy get out the whip and hop in and tell me to drive!!! I'm like wsup, then I see ol boy ridin up the street. My hothead cuz is n the front seat, I follow dude and he rolls his window down and bust at dude. I'm like oh ? !!! So we chase the ? to his crib, them we go to my cuz girlfriends house for him to get some bullets.
  • moyo
    Options
    So I'm like fam we got our get back, we scared dude it's over. These fools(my cousins) talkin bout killin dude, I'm like hell naw mane!!! We don't need to throw our life away over this ? ass dude. We drive back to my people house my cuz done bust n the air again, then we turn the corner and see dude talkin to the police!!! I'm like hell naw!!! So I bend the corner and dude points at my car like there they go officer, so I turn on my cousins street and go Jeff Gordon again!!! We slammed up n my cuz house hops out and run into the crib and hide tr gun before the cops come. When they pull up, they like what's goin on and ol boy said u shot at him. So me and my cuz are like naw officer we got into an argument a few weeks back but no guns on our part. We're cool. So the police camped out across the street for bout a half hour and then they finally left. I was like thank u Jesus. Then a few minutes later, my cuzn gives my crazy ass homeboy his pistol and he bucks it like 3 times and the PO po's come back!!! My cuzn and homeboy hide n the house wit the pistol, but his shells r n my trunk. So I'm shittin bricks, but them females we had at the crib sweet talked the cops out of searching my car. I knew I was goin to jail that night. ? is good!!!
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A couple weeks later, I come home from school and my hot headed ass cousin had went and bought a pistol talkin bout gettin back @ ol boy. I'm like ? u AInt gonna do ? knowing this fool will.

If u know a ? crazy, y hype him?
  • Mr.Forte
    Mr.Forte Members Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I WAS ONCE RIDING AROUND IN A NOTORIOUS NEIGHBORHOOD IN OAKLAND, WHEN A YOUNGSTER ON FOOT (DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF US) WITH DREADS JUMPED INTO THE BUSHES AND PULLED OUT AN AK WITH A BANANNA CLIP.HE AIMED IT STRAIGHT AT US. LUCKILY I WAS RIDING WITH A HOMIE FROM THE HOOD, SO HE THREW OUT SOME HAND SIGNAL AND THE YOUNGSTER PUT THE AK AWAY. IF MY BOY HAD NOT DONE THAT, MY CAR WOULD HAVE LOOKED LIKE SWISS CHEESE.
  • Mr.Forte
    Mr.Forte Members Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.Forte wrote: »
    I WAS ONCE RIDING AROUND IN A NOTORIOUS NEIGHBORHOOD IN OAKLAND, WHEN A YOUNGSTER ON FOOT (DIRECTLY IN FRONT OF US) WITH DREADS JUMPED INTO THE BUSHES AND PULLED OUT AN AK WITH A BANANNA CLIP.HE AIMED IT STRAIGHT AT US. LUCKILY I WAS RIDING WITH A HOMIE FROM THE HOOD, SO HE THREW OUT SOME HAND SIGNAL AND THE YOUNGSTER PUT THE AK AWAY. IF MY BOY HAD NOT DONE THAT, MY CAR WOULD HAVE LOOKED LIKE SWISS CHEESE.

Note to self: Never go to Oakland
    noted-ryan-the-office.gif

YOU NOT GONNA MISS NUTHIN BRUH, LMAO

• Crude_
    Options
    Heard ? in Oakland play no games you will ? around get your head knocked clean off your shoulders.
  • moyo
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    A couple weeks later, I come home from school and my hot headed ass cousin had went and bought a pistol talkin bout gettin back @ ol boy. I'm like ? u AInt gonna do ? knowing this fool will.

If u know a ? crazy, y hype him?

I feel what you sayin playboy, but to be totally honest that ? was gone do that ? regardless. I love my people tho, we sit back and laugh @ that ? now. I'm jus glad we didn't make a mistake that would have cost us out lives.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Heard ? in Oakland play no games you will ? around get your head knocked clean off your shoulders.

for no reason though
  • Crude_
    Options

for no reason though

He probably either thought they were some marks or some rival ? with no business on the block.
  • B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this is true.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Near death experience???? being a young black teen walking home late at night or dealing with the police now that some near death experience is you is a black male....
  • f.cashflow99
    f.cashflow99 Members Posts: 326 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Was getting jumped by around 8 dudes, first person who started swinging, i managed slice him twice on the chest with a 3 inch blade.....i took a few blows and then hit the deck same way that bus driver uppercut that ? , blade flipped out my hand as my arm hit the floor.....them dudes bounced but a min later came back as i was gaining conciousness as dude realised he leaking through his shirt.....they jumped me again.....about 20 seconds into the 2nd beating, lights out.....woke up by 5 0 with blood covering my whole face....& was arrested with the po po accompanying me into the ambulance...
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U got ? up twice And arrested?! Lauce.

Someone snitched that u was slicing?
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was bustin a knock one time and made the mistake of not bringing the homie with me. I served this cat a gang of times so I didnt expect it. He calls for a couple of zones and Im like aite. I swoop him up and we start shootin the ? . Next thing you know it, he pulls that thang out and tells me to give it up. Im like "here you go" like Anthony Johson in Menace II Society. I was ? & went to his job to see his schedule because I knew where he worked & the manager. The next day, the manager hits me up saying dude quit. Smart on his part. I took an L. Oh well ? happens.
  • f.cashflow99
    f.cashflow99 Members Posts: 326 ✭✭✭
    Options

5 0 arrived at the scene pretty quick, but ? i dont know cause i was out cold for i dont know how long....however it was near busy street so there were quite a few people watching.

However as soon as i was out of hospital, i got interviewed and told them it was all self defence.....dude who got stabbed was only sliced so he was good and he a thug ? , so he didnt wanna snitch.....he kept it in his mind to catch me another time but thats a whole different story.

• Crude_
    Options

he kept it in his mind to catch me another time but thats a whole different story.

We want to hear that too.