Comments

• killaguwop
    killaguwop Members Posts: 768 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    killaguwop wrote: »
    LOL @ comparing kurupt with nas i ? with kurupt but he is one of the most overrated MC from L.A. and he ends his all his bars with homeboy.
    WC,MACK 10,DJ QUIK and crooked i >> kuurupt. and new york new york song didn't got one name of a MC from new york on it. so who he was going after ?

man i bangs west coast music since Rodeny O and Joe Coolie as West Coast Gangsta's that spit Ice Cube, Mc Ren, Jayo felony, Mitchy Slick, RBX, Crooked I, Technique, Black Knights, WC, Mc Ehit, Tha Realtivez have the spits in So-cal

we all love the west but that fool is saying kurupt bodied the whole east coast with one song new york new york while he didn't even say one one name.
    kurupt dissed a whole lot emcees on callin out names but still that ? was corny as ? with the ? yous to this and that.

L.A, L.A >>> NY,NY

i didn't say Rupt body the whole East I said nas didn't want it with rupt and nobody answer on a lyrical battle tip against NY NY, those ? heard that tunnel story, and from 1993-1998 not to many emcee's wanted with rupt the only emcee i know that lyrically on a battle tip was monch that would of got with Kurupt at that time.

Again that song was not about one emcee it was about a Philly transplant who was raised in the west putting it down for the west coast emcee, at that time east coast was saying west didnt have no skills.

Man there is two types of battling there is lyrical battle cat style of battling like in NY NY, Callin out Names was Kurupt dissing that was a diss track that's a whole different ball game, kurupt was not trying to be lyrical that ? was on some 2pac ? right there.

i already address that L.A. L.A. song hot verse by Khadfi and nice beat my Marly Marl but other than that tell me what that song is about........

so what did kurupt did to nas so nas can go back at him for. you claiming that L.A L.A wasn't about ? while you claiming that kurupt was battling the east coast without dissing nobody. .L.A L.A was about that ? rhyming queens ? with the same chrous as N.Y N.Y. what difference does it make?

by the way the 2PAC dissing style with the F word being repeated to such different people and their mamas is lame and ain't respected by NY ? MCs.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL @ comparing kurupt with nas i ? with kurupt but he is one of the most overrated MC from L.A. and he ends his all his bars with homeboy.
    WC,MACK 10,DJ QUIK and crooked i >> kuurupt. and new york new york song didn't got one name of a MC from new york on it. so who he was going after ?

man i bangs west coast music since Rodeny O and Joe Coolie as West Coast Gangsta's that spit Ice Cube, Mc Ren, Jayo felony, Mitchy Slick, RBX, Crooked I, Technique, Black Knights, WC, Mc Ehit, Tha Realtivez have the spits in So-cal

we all love the west but that fool is saying kurupt bodied the whole east coast with one song new york new york while he didn't even say one one name.
    kurupt dissed a whole lot emcees on callin out names but still that ? was corny as ? with the ? yous to this and that.

L.A, L.A >>> NY,NY

i didn't say Rupt body the whole East I said nas didn't want it with rupt and nobody answer on a lyrical battle tip against NY NY, those ? heard that tunnel story, and from 1993-1998 not to many emcee's wanted with rupt the only emcee i know that lyrically on a battle tip was monch that would of got with Kurupt at that time.

Again that song was not about one emcee it was about a Philly transplant who was raised in the west putting it down for the west coast emcee, at that time east coast was saying west didnt have no skills.

Man there is two types of battling there is lyrical battle cat style of battling like in NY NY, Callin out Names was Kurupt dissing that was a diss track that's a whole different ball game, kurupt was not trying to be lyrical that ? was on some 2pac ? right there.

i already address that L.A. L.A. song hot verse by Khadfi and nice beat my Marly Marl but other than that tell me what that song is about........

so what did kurupt did to nas so nas can go back at him for. you claiming that L.A L.A wasn't about ? while you claiming that kurupt was battling the east coast without dissing nobody. .L.A L.A was about that ? rhyming queens ? with the same chrous as N.Y N.Y. what difference does it make?

by the way the 2PAC dissing style with the F word being repeated to such different people and their mamas is lame and ain't respected by NY ? MCs.

1) NY NY was a battle rhyme aiming at those in Ny and ny emcee's at the time that said West coast emcee's had no skill

2) Kurupt send a shot at Nas on Can't Let that Slide that's what he done.

3) and you are correct L.A. L.A. was a ? Queens joint that was not a diss to L.a. or a battle rhyme song about L.A. emcee's but a hard core queens joint, i couldnt said it better my self
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options

L.A, L.A >>> NY,NY

1) NY NY was a battle rhyme aiming at those in Ny and ny emcee's at the time that said West coast emcee's had no skill

3) and you are correct L.A. L.A. was a ? Queens joint that was not a diss to L.a. or a battle rhyme song about L.A. emcee's but a hard core queens joint, i couldnt said it better my self

When did kurupt send any shots at nas?
  • killaguwop
    killaguwop Members Posts: 768 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

L.A, L.A >>> NY,NY

How they supposed to respond to the song?
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Kendrick Lamar and Lupe Fiasco are overrated nerds who makes corny terrible music.

says da Chino XL fan? lol
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • ohhhla
    Options
    andre_1024 wrote: »
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Kendrick Lamar and Lupe Fiasco are overrated nerds who makes corny terrible music.

To say they are overrated is one thing, but to say they make terrible music is another..but this is the unpopular opinion thread so to each his own..

His music taste is typical so it's hilarious.
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    LiveLoveA$AP > WTT..
  • DMTxTHC
    Options
    Father MC >>>> Eminem..

Treat Them Like They Want To Be Treated, I'll Do 4 U, Everything's Gonna Be Alright etc >>>> My ? is on Your Lips, Stanley, ? etc.
  • DMTxTHC
    Options
    American Gangster > The Black Album..
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No One Can Do It Better is better then anything Bun B ever put out.

I can cosign this
  • ohhhla
    Options
    Father MC >>>> Eminem..

Treat Them Like They Want To Be Treated, I'll Do 4 U, Everything's Gonna Be Alright etc >>>> My ? is on Your Lips, Stanley, ? etc.

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Treach is probably better than a handful of your favorite MCs but you'll never give him credit for it.
  • DMTxTHC
    edited March 2013
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »
    Father MC >>>> Eminem..

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????????????
    His songs ? on Eminem's songs..

One Nite Stand >>>> Coming Out the Closet..
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kanye has no classic albums. Yes i love and have respect for his production but he doesn't have a complete album.
  • DMTxTHC
    Options
    Nas is the GOAT imo, but I don't ? with ? 's Son outside of Made You Look, Last Real ? Alive and Get Down..
  • ohhhla
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Father MC >>>> Eminem..

Father MC is like BDK's wack twin brother.

Eminem is talented, I can understand you say his music is wack

But to say he's not better than Will Smith, Willow Smith and NOW Father MC.

Is like someone saying Cam, E-40 and Big L are better than Nas to me.
  • DMTxTHC
    Options
    Father MC >>>> Eminem..

Father MC is like BDK's wack twin brother.

Eminem is talented, I can understand you say his music is wack

But to say he's not better than Will Smith, Willow Smith and NOW Father MC.

Is like someone saying Cam, E-40 and Big L are better than Nas to me.

LOL @ the BDK comparison.. I can dead see that..

And where TF did Willow Smith come from? LOL..

I know people that would put Cam over Nas btw, and I can see why, being that Cam can be seen as a lot more entertaining than Nas.. Big L had a pretty good debut with a bunch of bangin verses here and there.. you got me with namedropping E-40 though..
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Father MC >>>> Eminem..

lol someone caught feelings over this
  • DMTxTHC
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Father MC >>>> Eminem..

lol someone caught feelings over this
    charlton-heston-laughing-gif.gif

tumblr_ltpeojURtT1r4ghkoo1_400.gif

Lmfao.. gotdamn..
  • D_Rap_Scholar
    D_Rap_Scholar Members Posts: 641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the south didnt ? hip hop. they were just a the scene of the crime..

I hate to blame da South for the state of hip hop, but yeah, they kinda like the guardians of this ? right now - so people might look back and wonder if it really was they's fault. I dunno, sounds kinda unfair though
  • D_Rap_Scholar
    D_Rap_Scholar Members Posts: 641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The word classic is used waayy too much by hip hop fans
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good albums

808s and heartbreak
    relapse
    the dynasty
    nastradamous