The Official Boxing Thread

Options

Comments

• Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    dwade206 wrote: »
    That's a dumb move on HBO's part. Well, as long as I don't have to see Jim Lampley, Max Kellerman, and Merchant, I'm good.

i actually prefer hbos team showtime ? is boring

Real talk though, it don't REALLY mean that much...it's the fighters I'm tuned in to see.
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aight finally bout to watch this provo vs bradley fight.. and score.. and look through the thread afterwards

No one cares.
  • Rum Middleton
    Options
    nothing wrong with creatine doe, i won't allow you to put me on the same level as these crooks
    jpeg

[img][/img]
    Speaking of creatine, does that creatine work, the one you get that comes in the container like whey protein?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Hell of a fight I had it 114-113 for Bradley...

Provo was far more dominant in the rounds he won especially the early rounds.. which the first 2 could have and probably should have been 10-8 rounds he didn't do himself any favors by not going to the body when he had Bradley hurt if he had.. he would have had Bradley gone early..

Bradley did what i thought he was gonna do fight too much.. but his chin is on some other ? .. hes a good boxer but .. his will leaves a greater impression than his skill.. not saying he isn't highly skilled but hes lacks that extra.. something ...but he did well for himself to up his viewership and was fortunate to get out of that fight with the W and standing up

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    where can I watch the Bradley fight I didnt get a chance to see it
  • perspective@100
    perspective@100 Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that's a good question...i wouldn't take hgh because it encroaches deeper on your body from what i know.
    barry bonds allegedly went from hat size 7⅛ to 7½ and shoe size 10½ to 13.

so you didn't even drink protein shakes?

I just eat more meat.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    According to Kevin Iole @ yahoo that Bradley fight got a 1.2 rating and peaked 1.4...
  • playmaker88
    Options
    According to Kevin Iole @ yahoo that Bradley fight got a 1.2 rating and peaked 1.4...

Thats pretty damn good
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    danrafaelespn Dan Rafael
    Been told Andre Dirrell is out of his April 12 ESPN2 FNF fight. #boxing
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    danrafaelespn Dan Rafael

smmfh

• Art-illery
    Art-illery Members Posts: 743 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Andre Dirrell must be allergic to making money... Him and Andre Ward could've been a SPECTACULAR rivalry. If Floyd needs to lecture anybody on how to run their boxing careers, it should be that ? .
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    danrafaelespn Dan Rafael

This ? don't care about boxing anymore.....what a colossal waste of talent
  • chi-guy
    chi-guy Members Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did it say why he's out of the fight?

Regardless, his career has been wasted. If he don't make a legit move this year then I don't know how he'll ever get back in the mix
  • Rum Middleton
    Options
    danrafaelespn Dan Rafael

I seen that ? fight live a few weeks ago here in the valley...? wasn't even the main event. He came out wit 50. I did shake both them ? up though.

• Rum Middleton
    Options
    danrafaelespn Dan Rafael

I seen that ? fight live a few weeks ago here in the valley...? wasn't even the main event. He came out wit 50. I did shake both them ? up though.

Then one lame ass dude was like "Yo 50, you know I'm bout that life dog!" 50 just dismissed his punk ass LOL
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    danrafaelespn Dan Rafael

? is wrong with this dude?
  • vince_vince
    vince_vince Members Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    who knows,maybe he has something better lined up for him. let's wait till we are given the reason before we start the bashin...
  • Art-illery
    Options
    danrafaelespn Dan Rafael

? lookin like a 50 groupie more and more every day. You were right chi-guy, he has officially replaced Tony Yayo.

• chi-guy
    chi-guy Members Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Art-illery wrote: »
    danrafaelespn Dan Rafael

? lookin like a 50 groupie more and more every day. You were right chi-guy, he has officially replaced Tony Yayo.

Dirrell don't have no time to waste, I want to hear the reason he's out of the fight but it still aint lookin good for him
  • Rum Middleton
    Options
    nothing wrong with creatine doe, i won't allow you to put me on the same level as these crooks
    jpeg

[img][/img]
    Speaking of creatine, does that creatine work, the one you get that comes in the container like whey protein?

Anybody gonna answer this one?
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah, I'll answer it ? . You made that post yesterday and you come back today to see if anyone is going to answer your question? ? have you ever heard of google? I swear some of you ? must have down syndrome or something. You the type of ? if they tell you you're taking a drug test at the job, you grab study material. You probably wash your hands with ? cakes after taking a ? . Do some research on creatine, ? , and you'll soon realize all of the benefits it offers :tu
  • Art-illery
    Options
    AND JUST WHEN YOU THINK ADRIEN BRONER COULDN'T SINK FURTHER, CHECK THIS OUT...

N.F.S.W.
  • Art-illery
    Options
    ? all of that "he young" ? , ? should learn not to give a random stripper broad head at that age. Strip clubs are fun when you're young, but ? was smarter than that at that age. Or they should've been... ? damn...
  • playmaker88
    Options
    Art-illery wrote: »
    ? all of that "he young" ? , ? should learn not to give a random stripper broad head at that age. Strip clubs are fun when you're young, but ? was smarter than that at that age. Or they should've been... ? damn...

He is a lame ? i thought we knew this..
  • Rum Middleton
    Options
    MSOI wrote: »

Yeah, I'll answer it ? . You made that post yesterday and you come back today to see if anyone is going to answer your question? ? have you ever heard of google? I swear some of you ? must have down syndrome or something. You the type of ? if they tell you you're taking a drug test at the job, you grab study material. You probably wash your hands with ? cakes after taking a ? . Do some research on creatine, ? , and you'll soon realize all of the benefits it offers :tu

That's the point my ? ..why else would I do it?