The Official Boxing Thread

Options

Comments

• Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Art-illery wrote: »
    AND JUST WHEN YOU THINK ADRIEN BRONER COULDN'T SINK FURTHER, CHECK THIS OUT...

N.F.S.W.

? beat me to it LOL I thought I was bout to be that ? wit the new news...
  • Rum Middleton
    Options
    MSOI wrote: »
    Anybody gonna answer this one?

Yeah, I'll answer it ? . You made that post yesterday and you come back today to see if anyone is going to answer your question? ? have you ever heard of google? I swear some of you ? must have down syndrome or something. You the type of ? if they tell you you're taking a drug test at the job, you grab study material. You probably wash your hands with ? cakes after taking a ? . Do some research on creatine, ? , and you'll soon realize all of the benefits it offers :tu

I'd rather hear the results from other ? that maybe used this product...
  • Rum Middleton
    Options
    ? all of that "he young" ? , ? should learn not to give a random stripper broad head at that age. Strip clubs are fun when you're young, but ? was smarter than that at that age. Or they should've been... ? damn...

That ? really ain't a good look for him...
  • Art-illery
    Art-illery Members Posts: 743 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? all of that "he young" ? , ? should learn not to give a random stripper broad head at that age. Strip clubs are fun when you're young, but ? was smarter than that at that age. Or they should've been... ? damn...

No its not... ? is Brian Pumper what Mayweather is to 50 Cent. He reflects his idol's superficial ego that isn't even that serious to him. They should've NEVER gave this ? money! lol...

• Rum Middleton
    Options

No its not... ? is Brian Pumper what Mayweather is to 50 Cent. He reflects his idol's superficial ego that isn't even that serious to him. They should've NEVER gave this ? money! lol...
    I really like him as a fighter, but he's a silly ass ? , not in a good way. Floyd wouldn't do no ? like THIS though.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I really like him as a fighter, but he's a silly ass ? , not in a good way. Floyd wouldn't do no ? like THIS though.
    Floyd plays the character... this guy is the character....smh
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

N.F.S.W.

HAHAHAHAH!
  • Art-illery
    Art-illery Members Posts: 743 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

When Floyd hits the strip clubs, they PAY him to be there... And you never see him planting his face in some random broad's cooch. When this ? hits that bottom, he's gonna feel it. Like I've said before... He's a

CoonShows.jpg
  • chi-guy
    chi-guy Members Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aint no excuse for that, that's straight fuckery at it's best. ? got 5 kids doing that dumb ? . At some point his youth and he's still maturing BS has to go out the window and he has to e held accountable for foolishness like this. He obviously has no one around him to tell him how it is. I wonder if Haymon will try to get him under control
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea he's a ? idiot. I don't see him lasting long. He doesn't have a third of the discipline that Mayweather has

He's just too dumb
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anybody gonna answer this one?

Yeah, I'll answer it ? . You made that post yesterday and you come back today to see if anyone is going to answer your question? ? have you ever heard of google? I swear some of you ? must have down syndrome or something. You the type of ? if they tell you you're taking a drug test at the job, you grab study material. You probably wash your hands with ? cakes after taking a ? . Do some research on creatine, ? , and you'll soon realize all of the benefits it offers :tu

ya know...you shouldnt come down on the man.
    sometimes you get experienced info from human to human dialogue. google can help but sometimes you have another question right after the previous one was answered.

honestly i would rather speak to a human than google everything
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options

N.F.S.W.

That ? better drink a giant penicillin cocktail big gulp after doing some dumb ? like that...

• Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    That's the point my ? ..why else would I do it?
    I was just ? with you ? . Lol.

Creatine is good. It helps promote greater gains in increasing fat free mass, increases muscle fiber size; hypertrophy, increases muscle mass, increases myosin, improves maximal strength, improves maximal power, improves single-effort sprint performance, improves worked performed during repetitive sprint performance, improves performance during exercise of high to maximal intensity, improves recovery following endurance activity, etc... It delays the effect of lactic acid build up in your muscles which allows you to workout harder and longer. You'll gain weight as it pulls water into your muscles but the results you get while on it are real as far as my experience goes.
  • vince_vince
    vince_vince Members Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    they should let al haymon or someone become the legal guardian for this fool. and his people better get the video taken down asap

damn...his ? should have pulled him off stage
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    sometimes you get experienced info from human to human dialogue. google can help but sometimes you have another question right after the previous one was answered.

"Cry me a river" Lol ? is so homotional nowadays.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    never ? with or needed creatine for anything my body stay ripped just need discipline,I workout 4 days every week and get ? up on the weekends
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eating stripper ? on stage...

1363932464.3488.iPicit.jpg

• R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wowwwwwww this ? dawg

and i keep telling yall, gotta stop comparing him to Floyd...they come from diferent places, backgrounds

Floyd do his share of stupid ? . We really gon compare who stupid ? is worst
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i doubt dirrell got something bigger lined up smh what happen to jermain taylor...he still on tha comback trail?..broner is just a ? and i mean ? ..wit money...cant wait to see him tested in tha ring to see how he handles it his talented but along wit that talent u gotta have ring smarts thats why floyd is king he goes into tha ring wit a plan A thru Z
  • vince_vince
    vince_vince Members Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    dirrell might appear on gamboa's undercard on the 20th april on hbo. makes sense, heard they have a lot of free dates these days lol
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let my ? Broner swag out
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

N.F.S.W.

ha ha...but he's just being human...ha ha
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghost! wrote: »

N.F.S.W.

kinda ? human you speak of? thats being stupid. i dont put my mouth on random ? . an this ? just throwing money away before he really got it like that. i keep tell yall he stupid but gifted. the stupid will always bring down the gifted.

"Cry me a river" Lol ? is so homotional nowadays.

you got the wrong guy here.....so fukk you and back to boxing
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ghost! wrote: »

N.F.S.W.

kinda ? human you speak of? thats being stupid. i dont put my mouth on random ? . an this ? just throwing money away before he really got it like that. i keep tell yall he stupid but gifted. the stupid will always bring down the gifted.

Ha ha I was being sarcastic, I was paraphrasing another poster for saying that....ha ha

• Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn no fights this weekend smh