TF is wrong with black women and working out?

Options

Comments

• ChicagoBears
    ChicagoBears Members Posts: 758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man I am trying to get my chick into boxing...that is a SERIOUS workout.
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I going to keep it 100 alot of black women will workout then turnaround and go eat a Italian beef fries and a Mystic...? its not productive to burn calories then go eat a 3000 calorie meal. I loss 63 pounds so far off watching what I eat working out and I stop being a fat lazy ? . Sadly alot of obese and overweight people in general are fat lazy ? . And stop ? with these process foods!!!
  • SupremeMagnetic
    SupremeMagnetic Members Posts: 710 ✭✭✭
    Options
    its funny when i do see black girls at the gym they always don't know how to use the machines.
    sMguDzJ.gif
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T/S needs to come to ATL. go to LA Fitness on camp creek or old nat'l. nothing but beautiful black women staying in shape. smh @ you negros tolerating fat sloppy hoes in your city. we keep our women in shape down here.

"i dont know what yall doing up there but we really pimpin in the south"
    RIP ? C

[img]http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view2/2166224/? -c-a.gif[/img]
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its funny when i do see black girls at the gym they always don't know how to use the machines.
    sMguDzJ.gif

W...T...F??????? Smh.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go head with that pure uncut ? ...ATL got them heavy hitters too.
  • skpjr78
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    Go head with that pure uncut ? ...ATL got them heavy hitters too.
    yeah its fat ? in ATL but we also have gyms (as in the PLURAL form) full of black women working out every single day. on some real ? going to the gym in the A is not that much different than going to club. smh @ seeing a gym full of black women being something new to you ? .
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options
    You ? ? ? don't put me in that group.
  • skpjr78
    Options
    28koe2q.jpg

jtpjps.jpg

ic4tjm.jpg

1552xra.jpg

idk what the ? yall ? doing but im keeping mine in shape. she stay in the gym or running a marathon
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    At the beginning of the year, Planet Fitness was packed. Even during the time I went. Now, empty.

A lot of them have that drive to work out. Show up for a couple of weeks, then they're ghost. They realize how time consuming it is, and just throw in the towel.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    lechic wrote: »

idk what the ? yall ? doing but im keeping mine in shape. she stay in the gym or running a marathon

You should join her.

Anyways, a lot of guys in the gym have horrible form when they do dead lifts, Olympic lifts, and standard lifts.

hold up. i know yo' big grissly ass aint talking ? . we are having a discussion about attractive women that work out which is obviously something you cant relate to. feel free to comment when we start talking about fat constipated ? with toe jams and stank ? . that should be right up ur alley.

smh @ fat hoes even opening their greasy ass mouths in a thread about going 2 the gym.

stop... your feelings are showing..

plus, it's pretty awesome when a couple looks just alike. Cant really tell who's the woman or the man because you both have ? .

now, go chew on that, ? ass ? .
  • Purr
    Options

You should join her.

Anyways, a lot of guys in the gym have horrible form when they do dead lifts, Olympic lifts, and standard lifts.

hold up. i know yo' big grissly ass aint talking ? . we are having a discussion about attractive women that work out which is obviously something you cant relate to. feel free to comment when we start talking about fat constipated ? with toe jams and stank ? . that should be right up ur alley.

smh @ fat hoes even opening their greasy ass mouths in a thread about going 2 the gym.

plus, it's pretty awesome when a couple looks just alike. Cant really tell who's the woman or the man because you both have ? .

typical fat ? . no matter what she do she stay thinking about chewing on something. i didnt say ? about me going to the gym. the conversation was about black women going to the gym. mine goes on the regular. hell yeah im a big ? but im still keeping me an in shape dime.

? i look like ? with a big ? like @lechic. that big whalephant looking ass ? couldnt come within 50 yards of me. ? a ? my size need with a walrus? if i want a bison i'll go hunting.

this is where I LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL @ dime.

thanks for the laughs bro! :)
  • skpjr78
    Options

You should join her.

typical fat ? . no matter what she do she stay thinking about chewing on something. i didnt say ? about me going to the gym. the conversation was about black women going to the gym. mine goes on the regular. hell yeah im a big ? but im still keeping me an in shape dime.

? i look like ? with a big ? like @lechic. that big whalephant looking ass ? couldnt come within 50 yards of me. ? a ? my size need with a walrus? if i want a bison i'll go hunting.

first of all what would ur penny ass know about dimes? 3 of u wouldnt add up to 8 cent. 800 lbs maybe but 8 cent no

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5sK6hovhkuKx_hbAAbk4nYaQBX0KoDMHEahhKu3tDqOutKwi0bw
  • Purr
    Options

You should join her.

first of all what would ur penny ass know about dimes? 3 of u wouldnt add up to 8 cent. 800 lbs maybe but 8 cent no

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ5sK6hovhkuKx_hbAAbk4nYaQBX0KoDMHEahhKu3tDqOutKwi0bw

stop..... you're mad. go get your feelings in check...

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    It is kinda funny tho skjpr78. Your woman lookin all slim and fit, and you lookin, well lookin like you. Lol!

How often does she work out?
  • Dr.Chemix
    Options
    lol!!! ? sending friendly ether...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVSK2KhouCb7lHFjcgaT0RbjN9GwPG9cqxUpslTA1BhUVTgNs1Xg
  • Purr
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    It is kinda funny tho skjpr78. Your woman lookin all slim and fit, and you lookin, well lookin like you. Lol!

How often does she work out?

be honest he's looking like this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVTmLzXmemY8yxGilTH5fy3boGfJc1CC4WHEXRXx_DxKFT3MEGpg
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pass on that dude's wife.

Charlie>>>>