TF is wrong with black women and working out?

Options

Comments

• Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I see a lot of black women at the gym I go to.

Me too, t/s/ wit that ? .
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ymca is overpriced. Surprised you saw anybody there but old white ladies.
  • death187sin
    death187sin Members Posts: 6,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when u eating chinese food, mac n cheese, fried chicken and drinking vodka in the club every week your weight has no choice but to go North.
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T/S is 100% correct. I noticed this when I first started working out years ago. Nowadays I've come to expect NOT to see any ? broads working out. Guess they're just lazy and or don't care. ? it!
  • aladdin1978
    Options
    optimistic wrote: »
    ? get a membership to a real gym that's where the black women are.

I've noticed no matter what city I'm in, black females (the ones that actually workout) flock to LA fitness.
  • aladdin1978
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »
    Some of yall ? hate black women more than crackers.. and when a thread on the other end of the spectrum gets made.. ? wanna puff out their chest.. and get all agitated...

(noted i dont say ? ? like aggy)

True ?

This same ? thread has been made waaay too many times. I bet these same ? be checking out the fat white women at their local wal mart tho

naw, they don't have to check 'em out, them white bremelos will walk up on bruhs like "damn baby... I'll pay for that if you gimmie your number... Why don't you hit me later and fall through, I'll cook dinner for you tonight..."

Next thing you know, you laid up in her crib, she done bought you an XBox and Madden, new J's, and keeps a case of cold beer in the fridge for you and your boys.

Where can I find one of them?

Didn't you used to live near 67th ave at McDowell? I used to see 'em all the time over at the walmart on 75th and McDowell and especially the one at 75th and Lower Buckeye. Mad fat white chicks with bruhs next to 'em hugged up.

And if that fails, try the Walmart on Elliot and priest, or the Walmart on Arizona ave and Pecos
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    alot of them are allergic to sweat. i applaud the ones that DO work out. nothing sexier than a woman in shape. im in shape so i want my chick to be
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Working out is a lifestyle, black women's lifestyle doesn't entail yoga pants, healthy smoothies, and spinning classes.

Does running ones mouth considered working out?
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its worth mentioning that, if you're in a normal american city, white peope outnumber black people by quite a bit

However

Im just outside DC, as mixed population as there is, and white women at my gym still outnumber black women by a mile...meanwhile with dudes i'd say its half n half

So imo, its true: Black wowen do work out less.

Oh, and white bytches love to fukin JOG! Never see black women jog
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    Its worth mentioning that, if you're in a normal american city, white peope outnumber black people by quite a bit

However

Im just outside DC, as mixed population as there is, and white women at my gym still outnumber black women by a mile...meanwhile with dudes i'd say its half n half

I don't jog because I'm afraid of being robbed or ? .

Even though I live in a better part of town I'm still 'noid from growing up in the hood. Won't be my black ass getting snatched up. I'm closer to darkskinned so you know they won't come looking for me.

You can catch me on the treadmill 6 days a week though.

Good reasoning.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

However

I don't jog because I'm afraid of being robbed or ? .

Even though I live in a better part of town I'm still 'noid from growing up in the hood. Won't be my black ass getting snatched up. I'm closer to darkskinned so you know they won't come looking for me.

You can catch me on the treadmill 6

days a week though.

Not sure if serious.

You don't have to jog on a trail through the forest.

You'll probably still say you love your old hood despite the fact that it has apparently shook you to the point of using fear of having your guts pillaged as an excuse not to run.
    And what would you have that could be taken from you?

• king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not fat dude with a fat woman post
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »
    Some of yall ? hate black women more than crackers.. and when a thread on the other end of the spectrum gets made.. ? wanna puff out their chest.. and get all agitated...

(noted i dont say ? ? like aggy)

True ?

This same ? thread has been made waaay too many times. I bet these same ? be checking out the fat white women at their local wal mart tho

naw, they don't have to check 'em out, them white bremelos will walk up on bruhs like "damn baby... I'll pay for that if you gimmie your number... Why don't you hit me later and fall through, I'll cook dinner for you tonight..."

Next thing you know, you laid up in her crib, she done bought you an XBox and Madden, new J's, and keeps a case of cold beer in the fridge for you and your boys.

Where can I find one of them?

Didn't you used to live near 67th ave at McDowell? I used to see 'em all the time over at the walmart on 75th and McDowell and especially the one at 75th and Lower Buckeye. Mad fat white chicks with bruhs next to 'em hugged up.

And if that fails, try the Walmart on Elliot and priest, or the Walmart on Arizona ave and Pecos

I tried my best to stay away from the eastside cities unless I was working there. Cops past 44th ST ain't have ? to do except pull over bruhs for ? . I used to hate driving into scottsdale for work for this reason, and when I worked in Tempe it was all freeway to get to the office.

But... you're right tho,
  • konceptjones
    edited March 2013
    Options

What's crazy is the Rev is a cute woman. Maybe run the whole "gluttony is a sin" on her and guilt trip her into shape.

Proverbs 23:20-21 “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags.”

Proverbs 28:7 “He who keeps the law is a discerning son, but a companion of gluttons disgraces his father.”

Proverbs 23:2 “Put a knife to your throat if you are given to gluttony.”

• Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Because a lot of black men are thirsty and have no standards. If ? stopped being thirsty the whole world would change over night.

I think the problem is more a lack of options than being thirsty. If theses guys could do better, don't you think they would?

• konceptjones
    Options
    Because a lot of black men are thirsty and have no standards. If ? stopped being thirsty the whole world would change over night.

I think the problem is more a lack of options than being thirsty. If theses guys could do better, don't you think they would?

A big part of the problem is that bruhs get their ideas for women from rap videos. Instead of showing women built like this:

michelle-rodriguez-machete.jpeg
    Elise_Neal_King_Mag_11-07.jpg

... they use these "video vixens/hoes" with cartoonish body proportions that are borderline obese. Cats grow up seeing this and when they get older that's what they gravitate towards.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What's crazy is the Rev is a cute woman. Maybe run the whole "gluttony is a sin" on her and guilt trip her into shape.

Proverbs 23:20-21 “Do not join those who drink too much wine or gorge themselves on meat, for drunkards and gluttons become poor, and drowsiness clothes them in rags.”

Proverbs 28:7 “He who keeps the law is a discerning son, but a companion of gluttons disgraces his father.”

Yeah man, she is pretty, ? , when I met her 20 years ago albiet she was 15 she was fine as ? . Somewhere in her mid 20's it got away from her. rapped with her yesterday and she home from the hospital, I told her she need to get it together, she to young to be going through all these changes
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Working out is a lifestyle, black women's lifestyle doesn't entail yoga pants, healthy smoothies, and spinning classes.

Does running ones mouth considered working out?

If it did, it'll be a lot of fit, anorexic lookin azzz hefas walkin around
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Biblical ether.
  • DOC H0LL!DAY
    DOC H0LL!DAY Members Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • konceptjones
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    The american people are fat, period. It's not attributed to a specific race or gender.

Yo black women are clearly bigger than other women. Clearly. And whether Americans are bigger than people from other countries is irrelevant to whether black women are bigger than women from other backgrounds in America.

Sigh. Clearly you haven't been around mexicans. Clearly you haven't been around white women. Clearly you didn't understand my post. Here I will translate for you: Black women aren't the only women that's fat out here.

You just quick to remember the fat black woman than you are a slim fit one. You clearly are judging from an ignorant position, clearly.

cosign the bolded.

Living in AZ, you saw a grip of fat ass mexican women, all of 'em trying to squeeze into low-rise jeans ans half shirts. I'm convinced that the person that coined the term "muffin top" was looking at a mexican woman when it came to his head. A slim/fit/average mexican chick you see working at walmart today has a 95% chance of being a bloatmonster next year.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

However

Yall IC ? ? me with this ? . black ppl in general work out less than crackas. I cant remember the last time i saw a black man OR woman jogging. the gender war among Blacks is a ? disease smh.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    This ? is what it be.

You can yell, shame, guilt trip, and race-bait ? and niggaettes till you're purple, but ultimately THEY are the ones who have to make that choice to keep themselves in shape and healthy.

All you can do is continue focusing on YOUR health. If you suggest to people you know and they say "? that", then ? it. Let them suffer the consequences of their inactions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5D02fI7NDw

(0:20 - 0:45....burning truth about fat people)
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    If none of the black women in your area are fit then who are you ? ? ?
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »
    If none of the black women in your area are fit than who are you ? ? ?

damn that's ether...they ? fat white ? with the frankenstein forehead shaped ass bruh