The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Options

Comments

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SportsCenter ‏@SportsCenter
    Kobe's 36 Pts not enough as Lakers fall to Warriors, 109-103. LA drops to 1-11 this season on the road vs current Top 7 teams in West.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    northside7 wrote: »
    J-Breezy wrote: »
    6/24 is unacceptable but he did make up for in rebs. really nobody shot well that game. only person that did was KG

Lakers 2010 Champs
    Kobe 2010 Finals MVP

All that matters, especially the bold.

we on the same side. i was just saying nobody had a good game. if kobe is going to get called out everybody else should too. it's crazy, they won and his poor shooting still gets looked at.
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    6/24 is unacceptable but he did make up for in rebs. really nobody shot well that game. only person that did was KG

Lakers 2010 Champs
    Kobe 2010 Finals MVP

we on the same side. i was just saying nobody had a good game. if kobe is going to get called out everybody else should too. it's crazy, they won and his poor shooting still gets looked at.

C/s @IceBergTaylor is a ?
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    blu197 wrote: »

Lakers 2010 Champs
    Kobe 2010 Finals MVP

C/s @IceBergTaylor is a ?

Lmao this ? catching "standardized slaughters" out here
    stay mad lil ? hopefully your prediction of Bron having 2 good years left in him actually comes into fruition

SIKE
    tumblr_ltn3el4p9X1qfqyjzo1_500.gif
  • Kame
    Options
    Kobe still performing at 34 like this is crazy to me though... I wonder how long he can keep it up
  • afromo
    afromo Members Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Imma call it. After kobe retires he WILL go back to rapping
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lakers, jazz, and mavs all fighting for 8th. I hope none of em get it and the Blazers slip in.
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lakers 2010 Champs
    Kobe 2010 Finals MVP

I agree with both your posts. What I said are facts. What these people are doing is just talking.
  • Kame
    edited March 2013
    Options
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    So question for everybody..

What happens if LA doesn't make the playoffs?..

If I'm UTAH or any of the teams battling for that 8th spot.. Nothin would make me more happier than ensuring Kobe and company watch the playoffs from HOME!..

If the Lakers don't make the playoffs it will be the biggest CHOKE job in the history of pro-sports. These ? were supposed to walk through the Heat in 4 to win the chip. They have 4 HOF's...and they dont make the playoffs?? Biggest CHOKERS in pro-sports period.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Another game where the lakers were down 18-20+ for 3 quarters then put on a furious comeback in the 4th to make the score look respectable

Same thing happened vs the knicks,thunder,spurs,warriors earlier in the year and vs the raptors,hornets and bobcats they came back and won.This team is trash they can't beat any real teams and feast on hobbled or bad teams(they barely beat the bad teams).Lakers 0-3 since 'The Goat' returned
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options

If I'm UTAH or any of the teams battling for that 8th spot.. Nothin would make me more happier than ensuring Kobe and company watch the playoffs from HOME!..

Dwight will leave, and Lakers will have to rebuild. It's a shame they can't see that putting Gasol in the lineup ? up all the chemistry the Lakers had previously. I don't know why it's clear when everyone else is past their prime, but when it's Gasol dudes want to act dumb.

... I don't think it's a coincidence that the Lakers look like the below 500 team from earlier with Gasol, when just 2 weeks ago they were playing 700 ball. 1+1 = 2. Clark should be playing way more and Gasol needs to take a seat.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any word on if rose made up his mind yet?
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Another good win for the Zards Not sure why Memphis didn't play Randolph basically the whole 3rd quarter. I have to say i was wrong about Omeka Okafor He's actually solid. I thought he was a broke down. Turns out that's just NeNe

Wall having a nice scoring run but more importunately he's cut way down on his turnovers in the last 2 weeks
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vader wrote: »
    Any word on if rose made up his mind yet?

he think he Ray Lewis, talking bout its in ? 's hands
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    Another good win for the Zards Not sure why Memphis didn't play Randolph basically the whole 3rd quarter. I have to say i was wrong about Omeka Okafor He's actually solid. I thought he was a broke down. Turns out that's just NeNe

Wall having a nice scoring run but more importunately he's cut way down on his turnovers in the last 2 weeks

nene been done since he was in denver..okafor is serviceable and should try to be a tyson chandler type player..wall still needs a better feel for the game..we need to draft or sign a top flight small forward..and get a new coach and gm
  • northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rage wrote: »

If the Lakers don't make the playoffs it will be the biggest CHOKE job in the history of pro-sports. These ? were supposed to walk through the Heat in 4 to win the chip. They have 4 HOF's...and they dont make the playoffs?? Biggest CHOKERS in pro-sports period.

I can tell you just started watching sports five years ago.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »

nene been done since he was in denver..okafor is serviceable and should try to be a tyson chandler type player..wall still needs a better feel for the game..we need to draft or sign a top flight small forward..and get a new coach and gm

A new coach with new philosophy and assistants overhaul would help y'all a lot I honestly think if this team can be healthy and focused an get a sf and little more bench heplp y'all could get in the 8th spot

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Zach Lowe wasn't holding anything back in that article. His Heat one was great too.
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Zach Lowe wasn't holding anything back on that article. His Heat one was great too.

I ? with zach lowe because this dude really watches basketball every night and you can tell in every article....
  • Kame
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Zach Lowe wasn't holding anything back on that article. His Heat one was great too.
    1. If Bryant makes first or second-team All-Defense again this season, I’m officially ignoring this honor indefinitely when it comes to assessing a player’s status and career accomplishments. There will be no more “Player X has seven first-team All-Defense appearances” in this space as a way of justifying a man’s place in the NBA hierarchy. Bryant isn’t the first player coasting to undeserved All-Defense appearances based on reputation, but if he makes it again this season, it will be his most egregious appearance ever, and one of the most egregious in league history. It’s probably already time to start ignoring these honors, since Carlos ? received what I hope was an accidental vote last season, but Bryant’s selection would make it official.
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rage wrote: »

dumbest ? I've read in relation to the lakers in a minute, and thats saying A LOT. NOTHING is guaranteed in sports, you must have let ? in here or casual fans gas you up because real sports fans never believed this would happen