Comments

• leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
  • aka_OG
    aka_OG Members Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just live your life and holla at any chick u wanna ? with - no science behind it. If she holla back - cool. If she dont - cool.
  • vince_vince
    vince_vince Members Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    real ? thread...

these nig nogs still runnin round in 2013 and think ? random hoes while on drugs or ? is the thing to do, cant believe that ? , ? losers lol....
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »
    Smh ar me for thinking of ? I would do if I wasn't drinking smoking or ? . Here's a list to helo you cornball ? . .....no disrespect

Knitting
    Cooking
    Reading
    Skydiving
    Rock Climbing
    Playing the pan flute
    Juggling
    Get a scooter
    Make your own tshirts
    Bird watching
    Skateboarding
    Rollerblading

That's all the cornball ? I could think of that involves a non deviant lifestyles.

did this ? put playing a flute?? lolololol
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    real ? thread...

these nig nogs still runnin round in 2013 and think ? random hoes while on drugs or ? is the thing to do, cant believe that ? , ? losers lol....

No ? getting ? post...
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    what the ? is clean fun?

Pinesol and Lysol parties, bleach adds 10x more fun.
  • WYRM
    WYRM Members Posts: 993 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pour a couple jugs laundry detergent in the washer set it on the longest cycle and you will have some clean fun, best with those hoes you're not chasing though.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Local entertainment... all the way. A lot of dope local hip hop acts, comedians, singers & bands get slept on
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    RodrigueZz wrote: »
    I think it's in Ajax... or Whitby... one of them there's a gun range
    Probably go there after I hit the gym.
    Afterwards I would check online to see who's performing in Toronto and maybe catch a comedy show or concert

U ever try airsoft? Doing that with my boys tmrw. Went to the air soft convention a couple weeks ago and copped 2 pistols and body gear. My boy just got either the m14 or m16 online. I'm going to some air soft spot on Keele tmrw to bust my ? .
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s.free wrote: »
    Afterwards I would check online to see who's performing in Toronto and maybe catch a comedy show or concert

U ever try airsoft? Doing that with my boys tmrw. Went to the air soft convention a couple weeks ago and copped 2 pistols and body gear. My boy just got either the m14 or m16 online. I'm going to some air soft spot on Keele tmrw to bust my ? .

I haven't been airsofting yet. I was into paintball heavy for awhile. From what I hear airsoft makes paintball look like kids stuff.. is it true that it hurts more? The guns definitely look more realistic.

I remember a few years back some dude was selling an airsoft tank on ebay. I can just imagine the buyer bringing that ? to go play and ? ? up
  • Rhyme_Religion
    Rhyme_Religion Members Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you don't drink or smoke and aren't trying to ? random women.
    You are just trying to have some clean fun. What spots do you hit up in your city?

You're

New

In

Town

You

Don't
    Know

Your

Way

Around

But

I

Got

Some

Soft

White

That's

Sure

To

Come

Back

Brown
  • Rhyme_Religion
    Options
  • vince_vince
    Options
    real ? thread...

No ? getting ? post...

been there, done that ? post. i'm on a higher plane, wake up b
  • Rhyme_Religion
    Options
    You

Can

Live

Through

Anything

If

Magic

Made

It
  • KingFreeman
    Options
    real ? thread...

No ? getting ? post...

Lol I don't drink or smoke. Doesn't make me better than anyone. Step out the matrix ? . Bout higher plane. Who the ? r u to pass judgement on anyone's lifestyle. There's plenty ppl that drink and smoke that function and produce at a "higher level" than you and me. U shouldnt be so quick to judge.
  • KingFreeman
    Options

I haven't been airsofting yet. I was into paintball heavy for awhile. From what I hear airsoft makes paintball look like kids stuff.. is it true that it hurts more? The guns definitely look more realistic.

I remember a few years back some dude was selling an airsoft tank on ebay. I can just imagine the buyer bringing that ? to go play and ? ? up

Yeah it hurts a little bit more but its pellets so ur not gonna get hit nearly as much. And if you get the proper protective gear ur straight. I'm gonna order something with a scope next and its over lol. And the guns if u get it from a proper retailer are all exact replica and weight of real guns. Only difference is the co2/electric shooting and no real kickback feel on the gun.

• vince_vince
    Options
    real ? thread...

No ? getting ? post...

Lol I don't drink or smoke. Doesn't make me better than anyone. Step out the matrix ? . Bout higher plane. Who the ? r u to pass judgement on anyone's lifestyle. There's plenty ppl that drink and smoke that function and produce at a "higher level" than you and me. U shouldnt be so quick to judge.

when people say life is ? without that, their life must be pretty empty. not judging, just stating facts
  • Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What do I do when I am married in an old city? Craigslist?
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Calisthenics at a park

Find a new type of food to try...hit up a random local restaurant

Find somewhere to catch a game...or go to a game if you have an NBA team in your city (MLB games are reasonable as well)

Brunch on Sat or Sun morning

If the landscape is nice, take a walk/jog on a scenic path

Bookstore

Go chill by some water if you got it

• kingofharts
    kingofharts Members Posts: 406 ✭✭✭
    Options
    If you're in a city of any size, it's a website called Meetup. I'm sure you can find a group on there with folks such as yourself, or with some hobby you're into.

Other than that, live concerts, museums, sign up for Groupon and Living Social, check your local paper for the cool stuff going on.

Start reading books, pick up a new skill...
  • 1of1
    Options
    If you're in a city of any size, it's a website called Meetup. I'm sure you can find a group on there with folks such as yourself, or with some hobby you're into.

Other than that, live concerts, museums, sign up for Groupon and Living Social, check your local paper for the cool stuff going on.

Start reading books, pick up a new skill...

Damn I just peeped a group in DC playing Dodge Ball through this Meetup site...
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I looked up somethings on meetup, just a bunch of middle aged white guys. Guess I'm in the wrong city
  • 1of1
    Options
    The DC version specifically has groups labeled "African American" this...."Black Singles" that...

If anything you can just skim it to figure out some things to do w/o joining. I ain't puttin a name tag and group name on to go meet people at an event (which is what some lames were apparently doing).
  • J.Clinton
    J.Clinton Members Posts: 413 ✭✭✭
    Options
    real ? thread...

No ? getting ? post...

yea...? ....right...dead body ass ? lol