If you own one or more of these, it says a LOT about you, in a negative way.

Options
twatgetta
twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
Owning one of these filthy animals only means YOU are filthy as well. Birds of a feather. Keep it Trill, get a Dog.

Rsgranne_-_Cats_cats_cats_Arrow_Rock_Missouri_20050703_03_by-sa.jpeg

Comments

• themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ? hate cats....there just big overgrown rats
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cats are the devil
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Neither>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Either

Although I do agree, house cats are useless animals.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like cats. Get a short hair one and you dont gotta do ? but clean its litter box and feed it, it does the rest.

And they always know when your high, i swear. Back when i did X i would come home and both the cats would run to my room and hop on my bed and act weird as ? , and if i was stoned id sit on the couch and theyd hop on my lap and roll around. Dunno why. Wouldnt pay any attention to me if i wasnt ? up somehow lol.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cats are clean independent and hardly a hassle to take care of and they are quiet most of the time. dogs are idiots and unnecessary for protection they'll ? up your yard house or den get a gun. only draw back for cats are when they become elderly they are real dependent like a two year old child. they are always hungry and always in your face. it gets annoying. yeah and cats are a great form of pest/ rodent control.
  • NYETOPn
    NYETOPn Members Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Blasphemous, felines are fine.
  • twatgetta
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    ummmm....how are cats filthy? they are the cleanest pets

i have 3 cats and a dog, might get one more of each. one of friends also trained her cat to use the toilet so she doesn't have to change litter anymore

your cats are nasty and you know it. they hate water, they only want to lick themselves clean, they give off dander that causes allergies, they do nothing but ? and moan, you can't get them to follow no kinda orders, they are just useless things to look at. you females dig em because they are cute, but overall, they are just overgrown rats like somebody already said.
  • DOC H0LL!DAY
    DOC H0LL!DAY Members Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    it's nothing wrong wit a cat! cats are remotely clean animals. they beg for food allot but so do dogs. now a days dogs aint even dogs. they are just barking cats!
  • twatgetta
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »
    I like cats. Get a short hair one and you dont gotta do ? but clean its litter box and feed it, it does the rest.

And they always know when your high, i swear. Back when i did X i would come home and both the cats would run to my room and hop on my bed and act weird as ? , and if i was stoned id sit on the couch and theyd hop on my lap and roll around. Dunno why. Wouldnt pay any attention to me if i wasnt ? up somehow lol.

you are filthy.
  • DOC H0LL!DAY
    DOC H0LL!DAY Members Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's the ? litter feet that wig me out.
  • twatgetta
    Options
    it's nothing wrong wit a cat! cats are remotely clean animals. they beg for food allot but so do dogs. now a days dogs aint even dogs. they are just barking cats!

you don't believe that ? . tell the truth, you got furballs and cat ? everywhere for no damn reason....lol

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »
    Can't no cat help me with an intruder. that's why they are called ? CATS. their name fits them.

Man's best friend.

rottweiler.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfMMvGODkug&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cats are clean independent and hardly a hassle to take care of and they are quiet most of the time. dogs are idiots and unnecessary for protection they'll ? up your yard house or den get a gun. only draw back for cats are when they become elderly they are real dependent like a two year old child. they are always hungry and always in your face. it gets annoying. yeah and cats are a great form of pest/ rodent control.

guns can't patrol the house.....dogs can....unless you have a gun that you can control through telekinesis this doesn't make sense
  • twatgetta
    Options
    Somebody already said it but, cats let burglars in, Dogs patrol the ? ' spot.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i have 3 bunnies
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »
    i am a homosexual/quote]
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hate cats too

Always watching,judging
  • tanktank
    tanktank Members Posts: 56 ✭✭
    Options
    im inclined to disagree. i wish i was more of a dog person, but i just cant do it. i aint got no patience to try to train no damn dog. i tried it 4 times, but then i realized that i just hate dogs. so i got rid of my dog, and got a cat. threw his ass in the litter box, and i was done training. and cats are always funnier
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    Lou Cypher wrote: »

cat's like to get high also. get some catnip from the petstore and watch how they act. it's their version of kush.
  • Splackavelli
    Options

guns can't patrol the house.....dogs can....unless you have a gun that you can control through telekinesis this doesn't make sense

that's what automatic sentry guns are for. hasn't goldeneye 64 taught you anything. ? you kids, sheesh!
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Intervention time
  • F15CHER FOOL
    F15CHER FOOL Members Posts: 167 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I like both but I would never own a cat.
    Cats have the best personalities they do some crazy ?