Rick Rawse "Apologizes" again on twitter.. "Apologies for the #lyric interpreted as ? . #BOSS"

Options

Comments

• international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2cs6pv7.jpg

21sexl.jpg

vwy34x.jpg

21kf0c3.jpg

Lmaooo@ the ? sayin that he can ? her anytime, y'all didn't catch that?

All this backlash just goin make me get hype when this ? comes, on, lmaoooo
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brian B. wrote: »
    I've stated on here that I'm not a Rick Ross supporter, but I don't see where he was talkin bout ?

from the lyrics it jus seems he gave that hoe a boost to get loose, cuz from my understanding molly doesn't knock you out or incapacitate you

now unknowingly puttin somthin in someone's drink is not cool, but doesn't necessarily mean ? (tho it's not far)

& it's not like the hoe said "no" & he continued anyways, so I really don't get the fuss when way worse has been said on wax.. but I digress lol

You kinda left out the part where he said "take her home and enjoyed that/she aint een know it"

Im sure if she was awake she might have been like "nah ? , dont do that"
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rahlow wrote: »
    THIS IS CRAZY

ITS COOL AND PERFECTLY FINE TO TALK ABOUT DRUGS AND KILLING... BUT ? IS SOOOOO TERRIBLE... SMH

What if he or any other rapper talked about diddling a little child/minor?
    should an exception be made for that?
    drugs and murder is part of the "gangster/thug" culture and when one presents himself as being that then its easy to make the exception because that's part of what exist in that world. But even gangsters and thugs have ethics and lines they do not cross.

Your hate for Ross is making you respond emotionally.

"I took her home and enjoyed that...She aint even know it"

^^^^^ lol ? flow was superb on that line.

I'm mad people aint paying Rocko no attention though cuz his verse was fire. Even Future killed it "Got a ? who don't speak no English, she don't even know it"
  • aka_OG
    aka_OG Members Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ever since that album GFID came out - he's been catchin L after L
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    hahahahha i'm laughin so hard that my mother said zorrow when you gonna move out, go find a job
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It appears both Gee and H-Rap have not commented on this severe situation through twitter

I've also ran out of "he ain't een no it" jokes for rozay.

It truly is a sad day
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Allergens wrote: »
    His business partners dont condone violence against woman

So his business partners do condone drug smuggling and killing ? ...this gotta be the dumbest ? in hiphop

dude keeps digging himself a hole everytime he talks about these lyrics
    "mastermind" my ass
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He did just drop a ? Don't ? My Vibe freestyle. I imagine the bars go like:

"? don't ? my vibe, Im tryna get my ? on
    Pop a molly with Rocko playin in the background (BAUCE)
    These guys tryna save you, they bout to get they cape on
    Just please don't run a check on my background (WOO!)"
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? if rick ross never became a rapper this is how his life would be
    tumblr_lj9h1lcciU1qdrcyyo1_400.gif

tumblr_m9wr0wsX6E1qck1y2o1_500.gif
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brian B. wrote: »
    I've stated on here that I'm not a Rick Ross supporter, but I don't see where he was talkin bout ?

from the lyrics it jus seems he gave that hoe a boost to get loose, cuz from my understanding molly doesn't knock you out or incapacitate you

now unknowingly puttin somthin in someone's drink is not cool, but doesn't necessarily mean ? (tho it's not far)

& it's not like the hoe said "no" & he continued anyways, so I really don't get the fuss when way worse has been said on wax.. but I digress lol

You kinda left out the part where he said "take her home and enjoyed that/she aint een know it"

Im sure if she was awake she might have been like "nah ? , dont do that"

Bruh, a molly is not the same as slippin a mickey

molly won't knock you out, a mickey will

& I take that the 2nd "she ain't know it" was referring to the molly spike & not her being knocked out
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chief Deputy William Roberts doesn't forgive but he is currently begging for it (smh)
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Guess they never peeped Webbie
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5yNB6HC33Y

Eh who cares, at least he ain't Shenco
  • FyHunnit
    FyHunnit Members, Writer Posts: 9,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This goes to show how fragile Ross's career is. The CO ? got a pass cuz he continued to drop music people like, but they only marginally ? with him. That means he has to be consistent and not drop the ball AT ALL. He gotta drop a project every year, keep his label afloat, tour constantly, and have multiple endorsement deals just to stay a GOLD artist. His only real ? up is gonna bury him, a regular rapper or celebrity would've just shrugged this off, even if they didn't apologize. If that ? drops a wack album, it's gonna be a wrap for him.
  • lordhonka2
    lordhonka2 Members Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man the song is hot its ? up cause no one is playing the song like that cause of the lyrics time for a remix
  • Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CJ wrote: »
    Lol

Imagine the caping that would be going on if H-rap & Gee still posted

Lmao

dey jus madd cuz da BAUCE gettin PAYD he aint gotta slip no mollyz to get wit a bytch he jus put dat in da lyricz ta sound more sinister unlike woodface who kant even come to BADNEWZ u swaggalezz MUUUNKEEEE
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Project Pat on when the smoke clears 6661, ? yall hoes said... "I can ? this fool, I can put'em on the 6oclock and 10 o'clock news." Do I think Pat is a murdering ? or even give less than a ? ? No....it's entertainment. Stop the shinanigins.
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rock Well wrote: »
    CJ wrote: »
    Lol

Imagine the caping that would be going on if H-rap & Gee still posted

Lmao

dey jus madd cuz da BAUCE gettin PAYD he aint gotta slip no mollyz to get wit a bytch he jus put dat in da lyricz ta sound more sinister unlike woodface who kant even come to BADNEWZ u swaggalezz MUUUNKEEEE

Needs more random z's...More random capitalization...More random exclamations...More use of the word "faceless"...
  • Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    He shouldnt have apologized in the first place.... i.e. the Lil Wayne route
    that ? just went away