could u respect a man as REAL if he

Options
unRealLady1
unRealLady1 Members Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy
brag about what he buy his hoes and tricks, but leave his pops on the curve playing instruments for coins, leave his brother on the project bench, and didnt have proper insurance to burry his mom dukes..

c'mon son braggin about how fine your trick is, while your family is still in the struggle I can't respect that..

clowning a black woman for looking out for her fam, while your baby mom is living off u like welfare.. I can't respect that...

I respect MEN who priorities are in order.

Comments

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Nah he a trick ass ? , but it also sound like he got a loser ass family.

Why should he have to support them and wtf it gotta do with you ?
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kinda low of u to talk about a ? dead moms tho...
  • unRealLady1
    Options
    I mean my mom dukes struggled hard.. She didnt finish high school.. matter fact she went to douglas high.. but she had morals.. her grandmother raised her hood rich.. but her grandmother died around the time I was born, so my mother was struggling.. and her father was going thru hell.. Yeah they had Dboy money in the 60's 70's, but by the 80's that ? was the blues.. our whole family was struggling again. So I was born in the struggle.. My mother worked at the lake trout spot and the corner stores, while getting a welfare check..then she got her G.E.D and landed a better job.. She was married twice, and her and her first husband had a business for a couple of years, but my step father started using dope again & lost everything... then my mother was taking care of me by herself then later when I got grown she married again and her 2nd husband died from lung cancer..

I don't have the best family either... but one thing me and my mother do is stick together if one come up the other come up. I'm not going to leave my mother stuck, because I know she did the best she can.. I'm not a selfish person that is resentful because I didnt have anything, and blame it on my mother, get money and leave her in the gutta.. I mean we all was in the struggle together... thats a soar way to treat your fam son!
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You east coast people are weirdos g
  • unRealLady1
    Options
    I mean men like that take a L, when the only people braggin about u is TRICKS AND ? ...
  • unRealLady1
    Options
    my mother worked at the corner stores, but you can never tell.. its not about where u work it's about how u live..
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real lady putcha bell bottoms on an pop dat ? like its worth something
  • bigstevie
    bigstevie Members Posts: 212 ✭✭
    Options
    They're grown...help in em a bit is fine but supporting? Nah...
  • DOC H0LL!DAY
    DOC H0LL!DAY Members Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bigstevie wrote: »
    They're grown...help in em a bit is fine but supporting? Nah...

Smh
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I give no ? about how the next man is treating someone else I don't know their back story or the relationship they have with other people.

Most of the ? you hear is speculation and gossip.

I give people respect according to how they treat me for the most part.
  • DOC H0LL!DAY
    Options
    I give no ? about how the next man is treating someone else I don't know their back story or the relationship they have with other people.

Most of the ? you hear is speculation amd gossip.

GOAT post
  • sapo614
    sapo614 Members Posts: 794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? DAMN at the titangraph that comes up on mobile when u click on real ladys name
  • niggasthesedays
    niggasthesedays Members Posts: 244 ✭✭
    Options
    so this is mike epss baby moms
  • DOC H0LL!DAY
    Options
    so this is mike epss baby moms

Lol
  • F15CHER FOOL
    F15CHER FOOL Members Posts: 167 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Real Lady1 wrote: »
    brag about what he buy his hoes and tricks, but leave his pops on the curve playing instruments for coins, leave his brother on the project bench, and didnt have proper insurance to burry his mom dukes..

c'mon son braggin about how fine your trick is, while your family is still in the struggle I can't respect that..

clowning a black woman for looking out for her fam, while your baby mom is living off u like welfare.. I can't respect that...

I respect MEN who priorities are in place
    what is dude occupation and how old is his brother
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Life has a way of weeding out the week and the strong
    Good and bad people get got, Real Lady
    and all the people u mentioned are grown so I see no problem with the "scenario"
    now If it was his kids than thats an issue that needs to be addressed.
    Parents shouldn't be a burden to their kids and vice versa
  • unRealLady1
    Options
    U know he is a clown when he disrespect a woman because he feels she was raised good
    I never thought I was all that because I was born and raised in the grimey parts of Baltimore city. But this ? got a serious problem with my outcome.

I feel he wished I was turned out on drugs. It's like he's offended because im positive. He feel real people from the streets is a slur on dope with ? or aids.

Most people I know are proud of my outcome because of where im from that's why I make it clear I don't know him. If he knew me he would feel stupid because iam from worse ? than him

I just feel he respect tricks and ? . He don't respect women who work and take Care of their family. He downsize it as being mama girls. My own mother can tell u I don't eat off her. A ? ? like this is disrespecting my family. Just like he disrespected his.

I was born and raised in Baltimore city and he's mad im not string out on dope and coke and burning WI th ? and stds

? dat ? and his ? . They wish I was dead. Or alive feeling dead and ugly. I hate this Biggs and that's all to it
  • unRealLady1
    Options
    Rewrite I hate this ? and that's all to it

Autocorrect is a Butch.
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Most of the ? you hear is speculation and gossip.

/thread
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I used to value water more than blood. I realized awhile back how dumb that it though. Worst way to think.