how do you tell a chick your not the reason she has h.i.v or aids or herpes?

Options
unRealLady1
unRealLady1 Members Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy
well, many know I'm a beef queen.. but this beef got to stop.

it's a female who assumes that I have slept with certain people that she slept with, and I believe she has caught a uncurable disease, because I have done nothing to her, but she continue to talks about me grimey..

I tried so many ways to inform others of her mental instability, I even informed her boss that they need to get her evaluated because she's disturbing so many people because she continue to talk about me.

Nobody knows why she continue to hate and talk about me in such a insane way.. and so me a couple of friends are coming to the conclusion that she may be burning with something incurable and she has resentment towards me because she thinks I slept with her ex, and she caught something deadly from him, and blames it on me.

This is strange, because I can show hospital doctor reports I'm 100% clean, and I never had a std. & I definately do not have aids or h.i.v. so if she's burning I want her to know I did not past it to her.

the hard part is, we are not friends, so I'm wondering how to pass this information to her.. Should I mail my doctor report?

Do anybody have any sugestions? because I'm a grown woman and I have some grown issues to deal with, and I'm tired of this lil kiddie beef because she thinks I slept with her ex, and some of her other sexual partners that I havent slept with.

She continues to send me nasty spam mail. She even tried to ruin my love life. It's like she's going crazy, and I repeat I never did anything to this female. The only thing I did was gave her a couple of hundred dollars when she was homeless in charity fund.

IMO she hates me for no apparent reason, so I'm starting to think she carry a disease. If she continue to disrespect me, I'mma take this information to a RADIO STATION, and discuss it there. I'm quite sure alot of people would be interested to know what this beef is really about, including myself.. Because Iam a nice person forreal I'm good peoples, I've holding in a lot because I didnt want to sabatoge her life in a trifflin way by bringing something like this up on the radio..

I'm willing for both of us to get tested and the results be blasted cross the airwaves, since she goes around talking like I'm a ? person and she's so clean. I'm sick of this hoe beef how can I handle this and what should I do..

any advice? at this point I physically want to hurt the ? ... but I'm trying to think it thru.

I do not ? in clubs I'm not anybody ? .. & I'm not delusional.

Comments