FELLA'S.. KEEP IT 100... HAVE YOU EVER TRIED TO TURN A HOE INTO A HOUSE WIFE?

Options

Comments

• dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    dwade206 wrote: »
    When I was 19. I knew her when we were kids and ran into each other years later. We dated, I found out she had a train ran on her by some gang, she ? a gang of ? , and she was bisexual. She cried and said that part of her life was over and I stuck around for a few more months then left her for another woman...who's my wife now.
    DON'T EVER TAKE A PROMISCUOUS GIRL/BIRD SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

of course you did.....hoe ass ? !

...and of course this ? stalked me just to stay that. You still catching feelings from a ? boxing thread my ? ?
    Smh, damn, ? and their feelings...
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    well if you ask Ross, sometimes hoes dont een kno they gave up the ? ... long as du got his, then its a dub

edit: ahhhh damn aight ? it take the L then du, ? loser
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Perfect wrote: »
    how bad is it tho when a ? forget ? she dun let ?

like how many ? ? you before you run outta memory space and gotta delete some names

Apparently it's quite common for the men around here..I'm sure you could apply the same logic and figure it out.
    according to you i thought ? on here dont get any ? , now everybody gettin so much ? they forgettin names

which one is it, lady

I wasn't speaking on my opinion, I was speaking on the claims of a lot of these Don Juans on the IC.

"How many girls I ? ? I lost count years ago..."

Sound familiar to anyone?
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

like how many ? ? you before you run outta memory space and gotta delete some names

Apparently it's quite common for the men around here..I'm sure you could apply the same logic and figure it out.
    according to you i thought ? on here dont get any ? , now everybody gettin so much ? they forgettin names

which one is it, lady

I wasn't speaking on my opinion, I was speaking on the claims of a lot of these Don Juans on the IC.

So now what you saying is hoes are hoes because of men?
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ice_cold wrote: »

which one is it, lady

So now what you saying is hoes are hoes because of men?

wait%20what.gif

I have no idea how you came to this conclusion, but I'm not in the mood to discuss this topic any further.

• 1800skypager
    1800skypager Members Posts: 671 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    kinda sick of the misuse of terminology these days... hoes are women that get money for sexual favors/companionship... ? are women that will ? any man/woman at the right place or right time. When all is said and done, hoes actually get something and ? ? get nada. Instead of ? ? , it would be wise to show them the light because what's the point of ? for free.
  • vince_vince
    vince_vince Members Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »
    i tracked the chick i lost my virginity to down on myspace one day......

? ain't even remember ? me...or who i even was....

:(

you prolly didnt call her afterwards or something so girl was pretendin bro. lol @ you fallin for that bird ish...
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    didnt try to wife but last year a bitty was on me hard nd she had alchoholic issues nd i wanted to "help her" she wanted me to cuff but i wasnt feelin dat ? . she hit my phone everyday nd was diggin me nd i just wanted to ? . then 1 day ? just stopped nd she hit me wit a text talmbout " stop blowin up my phone nd dip out i got a boyfriend" i was like wtf? after u hit my phone cryin about gettin kicked outta ya house u just gon treat me like a sideline after i didnt judge u despite hearin all types of ? ? after dat i neva spoke to dat ridiculous ? again lls
  • PK_TK_187
    PK_TK_187 Members Posts: 2,240
    Options
    every ? aint tried to wife a hoe.
    whoever thinks that must be a ? .
    in conclusion, yall ? quit lettin these hoes act up
  • NYETOPn
    NYETOPn Members Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No sir, I have not.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    O...dear..yes I have I asked a backpage girl to stop doin it an be with me she asked me to stop callin her phone.....went on ...space hollerin at love like wats good yada mean hit her with tho I got 80 just to chill with her she let da G go kojak in her flash....we kickin the ball erday na mean she look like snoop from the wire but moe yellow diamond she got hector in her dna ...we sleep recently I wake up she gone talkin bout she had ? to do yeah ? another ? dik ? .u hoe an ya life
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Okay I man enough admit I wifed up a hoe. When I was in college I met a chick that went to a school 45 mins away from my school at a party. We hit it off and started talking. She would pay people to bring her down to my school every weekend we ? like jackrabbits.

Well it turns into a relationship of course. Well one day she starts crying and tells me about her "past" reputation at her school. In like one school year she let 20 ? run through her... She don't wanna lose me so she being honest about her past. U know I try to play it off cuz I had feelings for her plus her ? top 5 I ever had period. But the ether is burning my soul slowly. Her school comes to my school town to shop and party so it"s easy to run into these 20 or more odd ? who will give u that I ran thru that look when we out and about together.

So she transfers to my school the next year. Literally tries to cuff me up. Im talking about white on rice cuffing... Next thing u know a influx of people from her old school transfers in... Now the cats out the bag about her rep... And u know negros like to gossip. Bascially I had to have my Captain Save a Hoe Cape on everyday. After while I just got tired of her being clingy... Worrying about ? trying to run thru her again. ? was a hassle and felt I was to young for this ? . So I ended it. And she left school. I got a little story that was a ugly L I tell it later SMH...
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    When I was 19. I knew her when we were kids and ran into each other years later. We dated, I found out she had a train ran on her by some gang, she ? a gang of ? , and she was bisexual. She cried and said that part of her life was over and I stuck around for a few more months then left her for another woman...who's my wife now.
    DON'T EVER TAKE A PROMISCUOUS GIRL/BIRD SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

of course you did.....hoe ass ? !

...and of course this ? stalked me just to stay that. You still catching feelings from a ? boxing thread my ? ?
    Smh, damn, ? and their feelings...

cryariver.gif
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yup, my bestfriend in high school. I didn't even get a kiss on a cheek or nuthin. Shes still my homegirl but shes on that little sister ? now. Was simpin her hard from sophomore to junior year. She dated the ugliest dudes and was bi and went after them bull ? . ? stopped the summer before senior year though. When I learned a hoe will always be a hoe and not to waste my time on a ? that has probable almost got ? twice cuz she was such a tease and used her body. I wish I didn't help her ass pass though, would of made me dropping out less painful. I regret that L...I will admit though if shes willing to ? I am smashin and dashin
  • Silverbacc_LHC47
    Silverbacc_LHC47 Members Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I caught a bad one when I was a senior in HS. I had this bad little half white / vietnamese chic I would come thru and smash on the reg whenever I go out bang with my ? and need some ? at 3 in the morning she was the one. But the dumb young ? I was caught feelings for this ? she was fine ? and had the bomb ? . So one spring day in 95' I come over around 2 in the afternoon and my ? was over there already talking about he seen me around the corner so he wanted to meet me there but he had his shoes off sitting there writing lyrics in his notebook. ? I found out this ? fucced so I was like fucc it and was a savage from then till 2007.
  • Ip man
    Ip man Members Posts: 995 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    H.I.H cardholders later founded the H.O.H movement
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Theres alot of dudes who are married to hoes now or about to marry one.nothing new
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Theres alot of dudes who are married to hoes now or about to marry one.nothing new

733923_552113944833152_910833390_n.jpg
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I caught a bad one when I was a senior in HS. I had this bad little half white / vietnamese chic I would come thru and smash on the reg whenever I go out bang with my ? and need some ? at 3 in the morning she was the one. But the dumb young ? I was caught feelings for this ? she was fine ? and had the bomb ? . So one spring day in 95' I come over around 2 in the afternoon and my ? was over there already talking about he seen me around the corner so he wanted to meet me there but he had his shoes off sitting there writing lyrics in his notebook. ? I found out this ? fucced so I was like fucc it and was a savage from then till 2007.

95' ? Damn u took it back with that one
  • BadKarma
    BadKarma Members Posts: 157
    Options
    I'm not sure if you've heard of ASU, one of the top party schools in the nation.

asu_small.jpg

But the acceptance rate is like 89%, they usually let anyone in which explains all the ? that goes there from all around the states.

You got ? coming in from the east coast,west coast, midwest etc. The sluttiest girls usually goes there.

But anyways, my roommate wifed some known ? who everyone passed around.
    By the end of our freshmen year she had about 40+ bodies.

One of the frat dudes got into an argument with him and said that he ? his girlfriend right along with his brothers. So my roommate asked his girlfriend himself wtf was going on and she just laughed in his face and said "wait,we date each other? i thought we were just friends".

Here's a video of her that just came out:

youtube.com/watch?v=8pwfubORTik

BGuFxeUCMAAO5sh.jpg:large

Chick has to have about 80+ bodies now. If your girl went to ASU then there's a good chance that she was a ? .

I never understood why dudes even wife college girls, they just want to ? .

Especially at ASU? whew.png
  • PK_TK_187
    PK_TK_187 Members Posts: 2,240
    Options
    We all have whether you know it or not.

speak for yourself dude.
    i aint been down that path
  • unRealLady1
    unRealLady1 Members Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    every day I wake I hate these people who talk about me like a dog more and more.. First of all I was a person who fell into depression, I wasn't broke. I pushed ppl away, because I do not like how certain people think and talk about other people. I wanted to rid the negativity. So therefore when I met the rap bastard online, I wasn't looking for money. I just told him I was depressed, and because he's a HEARTLESS SOUL, he took it as if I was making up stories because I was a poor broke ? who live off my parents. Which is the reason Iam so disrespectful towards him. This is a story he made up.

The reason I was beefing in my relationship with people wasn't because I was a hoe. It was because I pushed myself away and separated from certain people, because I fell in depression. I do not live off anybody's MONEY. So the disrespectful rant can stop!

I did not take the money certain people offered me. I did not have a relationship with a bunch of stars it's only 1. The other story out there was a friendship, and that person know it was just that. but he was behind the scene when I was falling in depression and he feel like I was mistreated. & I was, but not by the person he think. It was the rap bastard in my life causing more confusion, spreading lies, calling me a hoe, when I was suicidal.. but that's o.k because how I'm going to smoke him and his rat ? , he will never be able to live this down. BEACUSE HES A LIAR and I will prove it.

This ? going to assume I want his money from online. A ? I never met, or asked for ? spreading these lies.. but yet he give all his money away to some goldigging burning tramps, bragging about his ? is BAD, when his family is doing bad.. & then he say I come from a GOOD FAMILY, no some people just watch out for their family.. My family life was no better, I just don't leave my people forsaken!

I'm sick of this ? , and this ? ass ? , online.. but they got it coming, so keep calling me a hoe. ? !

LOL @ this hoe ? thinking he moses because he saw a burning bush!

• unRealLady1
    unRealLady1 Members Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    and far as my relationship status.. the person was beefing because I separated myself from him. That's what the beef is about. I was going thru some things, and I had to get out of depression. I felt I had to be by myself. I was suicidal. you can't have a good relationship feeling suicidal. so ? whoever keep calling me a hoe. & me and that person still have love for each other, believe it or not!

? ? who spread hoe lies on people when they are suicidal, because they are jealous of the female looks.. YOU ? ARE WEAKER! but ya'll don't get the point!

& I'm on the computer so ya'll don't hear me THO!
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real Lady1 wrote: »
    every day I wake I hate these people who talk about me like a dog more and more.. First of all I was a person who fell into depression, I wasn't broke. I pushed ppl away, because I do not like how certain people think and talk about other people. I wanted to rid the negativity. So therefore when I met the rap bastard online, I wasn't looking for money. I just told him I was depressed, and because he's a HEARTLESS SOUL, he took it as if I was making up stories because I was a poor broke ? who live off my parents. Which is the reason Iam so disrespectful towards him. This is a story he made up.

The reason I was beefing in my relationship with people wasn't because I was a hoe. It was because I pushed myself away and separated from certain people, because I fell in depression. I do not live off anybody's MONEY. So the disrespectful rant can stop!

I did not take the money certain people offered me. I did not have a relationship with a bunch of stars it's only 1. The other story out there was a friendship, and that person know it was just that. but he was behind the scene when I was falling in depression and he feel like I was mistreated. & I was, but not by the person he think. It was the rap bastard in my life causing more confusion, spreading lies, calling me a hoe, when I was suicidal.. but that's o.k because how I'm going to smoke him and his rat ? , he will never be able to live this down. BEACUSE HES A LIAR and I will prove it.

This ? going to assume I want his money from online. A ? I never met, or asked for ? spreading these lies.. but yet he give all his money away to some goldigging burning tramps, bragging about his ? is BAD, when his family is doing bad.. & then he say I come from a GOOD FAMILY, no some people just watch out for their family.. My family life was no better, I just don't leave my people forsaken!

I'm sick of this ? , and this ? ass ? , online.. but they got it coming, so keep calling me a hoe. ? !

LOL @ this hoe ? thinking he moses because he saw a burning bush!

confused-o.gif
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That man could helped you thru the sadness you selfish an evil ..truth is ya ? was.hot an.you wanted new dik.i know u betha