Feminists = Ugly, unattractive women

Options
Muhannad
Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
The other day I was looking at some of the protesters in a Reebok store demanding they should drop Rick Ross because of that line where he promoted ? . Then yesterday I saw a feminist being bent out of shape because Obama said Kamala Harris was the finest women in office or something along those lines.

In both cases the women doing the complaining were ranging from flat out ugly to unattractive. Why is it that feminists are always ugly or unattractive and most of the times have no redeeming qualities lookswise. When was the last time you've seen a 'fine' or atleast decent looking feminist? Why are they with almost no exception ugly? Somebody answer this please. What's the IC's take on this?

Comments

• Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Females love attention it could be negative or positive it doesn't matter.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Yeah, a lot of the are, but some are good.

I almost took some gender oppression/objectification of women in media class or whatever it was called just because the professor had a fat ass. (the irony) Didn't fit in my schedule though, and it would have been a waste, so it was a no go.

One of the biggest feminist I know of on youtube, doesn't look bad at all. (she would find this post offensive)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXv49EFx0Vw
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man not all feminist look bad

Matter of fact there is one of this forum that looks pretty damn good lol *cough* @SixSickSins
  • unRealLady1
    unRealLady1 Members Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The separation of the truth and lie will come most feminist are sexy
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • KingJamal
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Real Lady1 wrote: »

Was this a run on sentence or...what???
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These ? would clap for Ajacks
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thread defeated.
  • KingJamal
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Muhannad X wrote: »
    The other day I was looking at some of the protesters in a Reebok store demanding they should drop Rick Ross because of that line where he promoted ? . Then yesterday I saw a feminist being bent out of shape because Obama said Kamala Harris was the finest women in office or something along those lines.

In both cases the women doing the complaining were ranging from flat out ugly to unattractive. Why is it that feminists are always ugly or unattractive and most of the times have no redeeming qualities lookswise. When was the last time you've seen a 'fine' or atleast decent looking feminist? Why are they with almost no exception ugly? Somebody answer this please. What's the IC's take on this?

You ? ignoramus dickswab. Reallydoe? What do looks have to do with leveraging an equal playing field between the genders? Nothing. You're a superficial, shallow imbecile. Also, if you creak open your dusty pseudo-intellectual mind you'd look at some of the fine sistas [read: not white] feminists we got out chea doing the damn thing.

Here is @FeministaJones on Twitter:

BHL_E5hCAAETjS7.jpg05673ce49eb5c09e1e98efd9be447cce.jpeg

^Beautiful.

She's also a social media activist and using that as a venue in which Black people are learning to eat cleaner and lose weight..become healthier. So her greatness exceeds the realms of feminism.

I am sick as ? of male chauvinists putting down women backed efforts. STAND UP for the ladies instead of putting them down.
    And uh, I know they like to beat ya down a lot
    When you come around the block brothas clown a lot

Shiiddddd, Guess TuPac is the only one who curr...at least compared to bitchmade motherfukkkas like you. Lmao!

Hope you die.

Didn't know whether to give u a LOL or a GOAT but I decided on GOAT

Six u crazy lol

And yes that woman looks good
  • Muhannad
    Options
    @BoldChild I respect your opinion but is that female in that youtube clip attractive to you. To each his own I guess but by posting that you proved my point.
    Come to think of it even if she was attractive all that talking and pseudo intellectualism makes her less attractive to me. A female can be opinionated but she should know when and where she offers her opinion and when she should be quiet. I had to cut that vid off after two minutes.
    I'm far from traditional or oldfashioned but I don't like this new trend where people act like it's ok for females to be acting like men, ie being loud, belligerent and opinionated.
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @BoldChild I respect your opinion but is that female in that youtube clip attractive to you. To each his own I guess but by posting that you proved my point.
    Come to think of it even if she was attractive all that talking and pseudo intellectualism makes her less attractive to me. A female can be opinionated but she should know when and where she offers her opinion and when she should be quiet. I had to cut that vid off after two minutes.
    I'm far from traditional or oldfashioned but I don't like this new trend where people act like it's ok for females to be acting like men, ie being loud, belligerent and opinionated.

Lmfaooo @ equating being a man to being opinionated. ? yourself with haste.

Someone. Maintenance. Anyone. Time to chlorinate the gene pool.
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    I disagree. The word "feminist" has been hijacked by those ugly short haired man-hating ? . All being a feminist means is you're a woman who wants to be treated equally, respected and not treated as a second class citizen just because you were born with different sexual organs. There is nothing wrong with wanting to be equal. The ? you're talking about arent really feminists they're "femi-nazis," & "man-haters," ("misandrist" would be the proper term (women who hate men).

The problem is many younger females do not like to be called feminists because of these ? ? who have made it a bad word to anybody with common sense. Nobody wants to be associated with a bunch of psychos who go on a rampage about a grown ass man giving another woman an innocent compliment.

As for Rick Ross, the feminist who are mad at Rick Ross have every reason to be because what he said was ? as ? . Putting a ? pill in a ? drink without even knowing it is NOT cool. That fat ? tries too hard to be "gangsta." But not being able to get ? without drugging a ? aint never been gangsta.

nlAUKqn.gif

Oh my gawd. Oh. My. GAWD.

I..as in me...agree with a Darx post? I'm going outside to get some fresh air because obviously there's been a carbon monoxide leakage in this house.

Lmao @ that gif tho
  • Muhannad
    Options
    What's with @SixSickSins? Is this her posting style. She kinda got me scared to post in my own thread. Guess I have to take the personal attacks with a grain of salt.

I think @Darxwell nailed it. The so-called feminists that's most vocal are messing it up fior the real feminists. I guess it's kinda similar to how some extremists like Abraham Foxman from ADL and other zionists like them hijack Jew-related issues from most regular Jews. Or some muslim innovators with so called extremist viewpoints who act like they speak on behalf of all muslims when they don't.
    I think the 'real' feminists should distance themselves from these females Darxwell described. If they don't they'll continue to get lumped in with them..
    Thread defeated.
    How? She offered an opinion not based on truth and with no proof to back it up.

• Muhannad
    Options

Lmfaooo @ equating being a man to being opinionated. ? yourself with haste.

Someone. Maintenance. Anyone. Time to chlorinate the gene pool.
    Don't play dumb. Those are qualities generally attributed to men. Just like being nurtuting, docile, nice etc. are generally attributed to females.

I guess it's your posting style but no need to attack me like you been doing. It ain't that serious. You should focus on proving me and the majority of the people who posted in this thread wrong since you haven't succeeded in that doing that. Matter of fact you haven't even had a valid argument proving your point...
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You ? ignoramus dickswab. Reallydoe? What do looks have to do with leveraging an equal playing field between the genders? Nothing. You're a superficial, shallow imbecile. Also, if you creak open your dusty pseudo-intellectual mind you'd look at some of the fine sistas [read: not white] feminists we got out chea doing the damn thing.

^Beautiful.

She's also a social media activist and using that as a venue in which Black people are learning to eat cleaner and lose weight..become healthier. So her greatness exceeds the realms of feminism.

I am sick as ? of male chauvinists putting down women backed efforts. STAND UP for the ladies instead of putting them down.

Shiiddddd, Guess TuPac is the only one who curr...at least compared to bitchmade motherfukkkas like you. Lmao!

Hope you die.

I didn't read any of it I'm sure she speaks with intellectual value but that woman has a wonderful shape blessa soul

More pics of this woman

Thank you kindly
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

^Beautiful.

Hope you die.

She looks good. My masculine nature is screaming for her ass shots.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Thread defeated.
    How? She offered an opinion not based on truth and with no proof to back it up.
    The bolded describes what you did when you created this thread b.
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's with @SixSickSins? Is this her posting style. She kinda got me scared to post in my own thread. Guess I have to take the personal attacks with a grain of salt.

I think @Darxwell nailed it. The so-called feminists that's most vocal are messing it up fior the real feminists. I guess it's kinda similar to how some extremists like Abraham Foxman from ADL and other zionists like them hijack Jew-related issues from most regular Jews. Or some muslim innovators with so called extremist viewpoints who act like they speak on behalf of all muslims when they don't.
    I think the 'real' feminists should distance themselves from these females Darxwell described. If they don't they'll continue to get lumped in with them..

LOL. He and I basically said the same things. You're just not receptive to hearing it from a woman. Pathetic.
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    I disagree. The word "feminist" has been hijacked by those ugly short haired man-hating ? . All being a feminist means is you're a woman who wants to be treated equally, respected and not treated as a second class citizen just because you were born with different sexual organs. There is nothing wrong with wanting to be equal. The ? you're talking about arent really feminists they're "femi-nazis," & "man-haters," ("misandrist" would be the proper term (women who hate men).

The problem is many younger females do not like to be called feminists because of these ? ? who have made it a bad word to anybody with common sense. Nobody wants to be associated with a bunch of psychos who go on a rampage about a grown ass man giving another woman an innocent compliment.

As for Rick Ross, the feminist who are mad at Rick Ross have every reason to be because what he said was ? as ? . Putting a ? pill in a ? drink without even knowing it is NOT cool. That fat ? tries too hard to be "gangsta." But not being able to get ? without drugging a ? aint never been gangsta.

That ? show you that re-rock, you don't even know it
    I die over these Reebok's, you don't even know it
    put molly all in the champagne, you don't even know it
    I took her home and I enjoy that, she ain't even know it

Got a hundred lay cause I lead at phone you ain't even know it,
    got a hundred round in this A y'all, you don't even know it
    got a back of ? I'm playing with, don't cry now in my space ship
    cause I don't doubt of this state fresh, from zone 1 through zone 6,
    bricks all in my blood, birds all in my dreams,
    folks all in my yard, limit path in my wings,
    I'm bout to get you f*ck ? wet, you ain't even know,
    your name ? bout to turn this bad, you ain't even know it.

Nah son
    the lyrics don't say anything about ?
    people are paraphrasing the verse

that chick in the Youtube video look
    like a bohemian herbal tea drinker
    or conscious chick black hippie and a la Erykah Badu or Lauryn Hill
    Plus she was talking about LGBT problems
    and what the hell is "male privilege".

• UnderMiSensi
    UnderMiSensi Members Posts: 955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Uh,.......................what Darx said