why do women with kids think they deserve a good man?

Options

Comments

• Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a lot of times, having the kid made them straighten up and be a decent chic.
    Sad that's what it took though.
    Had a beautiful lil side piece for almost two years, i just couldnt do the step daddy thing.
    She gonna make a ? a great wifey though

• Rue_Flexington
    Rue_Flexington Members Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If she has one or two kids with the same guy I don't see a problem but 3 or more kids with different daddies [-X
    On top of that she expects a good man to wife her while she still doing the same thing that got her in the situation she's in now. I can't get with that. There are some exceptions to the rule but most of them are living in a illusion to think they deserve better knowing that they are not being true to themselves.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jusdre313 wrote: »
    yo this chick profile i saw here in the D.. smh couldnt believe the nerve of this ? check out her "about me"

Screenshot_2013-04-10-22-34-46_zps09b994c3.png

7 kids the and ? only 30... smh

stopped reading at the name

MZ. DIMEPIECE1982
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn she never had a chance to stand up straight with all them damn kids.shes a walking mattress
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That picture is hilarious. How come all those chicks and kids are bald headed?
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Women knew men were broke, beggars, lame, unemployed, cheaters, abusive, no car, no ambition, etc from the start so no they don't deserve good men like me later on in life to help them provide.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As much as me and my BM dont mix, I can't say she was looking for the wrong type of ? when we linked up. I had my ? together.
  • Iloveit24
    Iloveit24 Members Posts: 7
    Options
    I don't think it has anything to do with being "privileged". Having a kid doesn't have to lower a females standards like @b00kie said unfortunately having a child may be the reason a woman grows up therefore not wanting a broke ass ? when she's not broke herself.. any smart female should want a good man
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Finding out a girl a cute girl is a single mom <<<<<<<<<
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These ? acting like its my fault they let some bummy ? skeet n them...ow he aint ? now ? was he ? when he was gaming you...
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh that mocospace wat u expect
    jusdre313 wrote: »
    yo this chick profile i saw here in the D.. smh couldnt believe the nerve of this ? check out her "about me"

7 kids the and ? only 30... smh

• HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i like a ? with kids....makes it so i dont have to have any with her.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nate D.O. wrote: »
    i like a ? with kids....makes it so i dont have to have any with her.

I don't want a man without kids either.
  • unRealLady1
    unRealLady1 Members Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    I think alot of times the posters on here think the majority of the world is suburban america, and they think most ppl grew up pretending to be hood, and they think they are giving good advice, because they are looking down upon people. They feel as tho they are doing it for a good reason. However they do not realize there were people really born with hood upbringings. & the reason they had kids young, is because they may have thought they wouldnt even live that long. When we past the statistics, we are put in the middle class range, and people no longer believe we come from the hood, because we live past 25. Then our lives are compared with TEEN pop stars, because we are successful statistics from the ghetto. Now all of a sudden we are super rich kids, who grew up with a silver spoon, because we have jobs/careers. Now we lived off our parents our whole life because we helped our loved ones in the struggle. Now we no longer have pain. Most people who are disrespectful towards people from lower class lives do not notice how disrespectful they are because they think "hood life" is fake. They think people make themselves act that way, and they think of hood as "cool". So they think we are just suburban kids trying to be "cool", because we now have money and can travel to the suburbs, and out the country.

I do not regret any of my relationship choices, nor do I have a problem finding another. I'm a good mother. This is my son with his father.. He use to look like me, now he look just like his father.

Hood life was no style for me it was REAL, I find certain people "motivational" speeches disrespectful. Hood life is not FAKE.

2mi3l2x.jpg
    34g0mxt.jpg
    y5x0.jpg
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    privileged.

Somebody mad a baby mama won't give him the time.

TS has stated multiple times he has a 3 inch ? and lives with his mama

I'm sure no woman is giving him the time of day
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Define a good man.
  • NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some of ya'll ? got real self esteem issues..

Kids or no kids, a weak ? is a weak ? ..it's ? that post here with no kids but imo dont deserve a good dude bcuz they are selfish shallow ? that need to be put in their place for real..and from what i've seen fro9m the single moms that do post, they would appreciate a good dude more than the childless ? ..
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »
    a large majorityof people in the dating market are shallow, self centered, and have false sense of entitlement.....

kids or no kids..both genders...

people stay wanting a great person when they themselves ain't ? .....kids have nuffin to do with it

True, but I don't care if you're a perfect 10 inside and out, if you got bad ass kids I can't go.
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's flawed logic that a lot of women use. You ? with a ? that in your heart you know ain't about ? , then have his kid/kids, and after the ? you loved so much acts like the ? he always was, THEN you have the epiphany that you deserve a good man?? What's worst is many chicks grow up seeing the struggle their mothers have dealt with in the exact same situation but somehow believe that movie will have a different ending for them. Tragic comedy....
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WTF is a bad ass kid? Only thing I consider bad ass kids are kids that are disrespectful cussing and fighting, talking back to there parents. Outside of that kids are going to be kids.