IS IT FOOLISH OF YOU TO STAY WITH THE PERSON WHO CHEATED ON YOU?

Options

Comments

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Dro & anyone else

Real ?

what's considered cheating?...Would you leave your wife..if she don't necessary have sex with the girl or dude but just so happened to go out to dinner with another dude or girl (Applebees)...how many times would she have to do this before you leave her..

I guess I'm asking..how much would you tolerate her 'cheating' without her necessarily having sex wit a girl or dude..you invested time with her 10 years strong and every so often you catch her doing these lil things..on the phone..seeing conversation between her and someone else ...lets say every 5-8 months you catch her doing some dumb ? like that..

no trolling

CHEATIN IS SEX....

IF MY WIFE GOES OUT TO DINNER WITH A DUDE OR GIRL AND ITS BECAUSE THEY "LIKE" EACH OTHER, SHE GONE...

I AINT GOT TIME FOR NO DUMB ? ... AND IF I DONT LEAVE, PLS BELIEVE IM BOUT TO GO OUT AND GET ME A SIDE CHICK

...proof that the times have changed. Never heard a ? say this before. Lol!

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    at this point me and my wife both know we're not going anywhere, we're in this till death do us part

@VIBE why you GOATing that when you've made it clear there are stipulations to this till death do us part ? ?

Till death or until you ? up do us part in your case.
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    at this point me and my wife both know we're not going anywhere, we're in this till death do us part

folk you a swinger lol....

man i know swingers that got divorced cuz feelings started to get involved, i don't have feelings for nobody but my wife thats the love of my life, ? a lot of the ? i've ? i don't even like its just sex
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Well damn @Vibe I respect yo gangsta...

Men and women have different mentalities when it comes to sexual encounters.

The man looks at a woman like an object, the ? is just there and I'll take it. They smash and dash with no feelings involved. They can accept the fact that there's no strings attached. There isn't a true mental connection with the woman he just smashed. He just found her attractive and went with what his mind wanted; quick sex. (not ALL men are like this, but you get the gist)

With a female it's different. They don't just smash, they get on a mental level with them. They like, not only the physical aspect of them, but their personality. They love the way they're treated, spoken to, respected, cared for etc... They involve emotions in the cheating. Usually will not ? hop, like men ? hop, but go back to the same guy because she felt a connection with him.

That's why I say I couldn't ? with it.

Look at the old couple, 80 years or whatever of marriage and he still left her. She had those letters she kept for YEARS, that was an emotional connection. That's something that destroys love.

I couldn't look at my wife the same, someone else did something I wasn't doing. That would ? me up.

@ in here.

After this explanation, it makes sense as to why he left her. That ? would hurt my soul to the core as well. 77 years together, only to find out you gave your heart to another man??

Smh
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@VIBE why you GOATing that when you've made it clear there are stipulations to this till death do us part ? ?

Thanks for letting me know, ? was accidental. I am always clicking on reactions and quote on accident on mobile, smh...
  • Kat
    Options
    So in 77 years she loved two men? It's impossible? Does that mean she never loved him at all?

Be realistic. It's a LIFETIME...ya'll are more than husband and wife, your partners in life.

He could ? up, but that wouldn't necessarily mean I wouldn't want to continue the journey.

It might be a rocky road back to feeling he's trustworthy, but it's not impossible.

Just admit what it is..ya'll can't handle knowing someone else was handling YOUR ? . It's territorial ? .
  • unRealLady1
    unRealLady1 Members Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    There was no cheating going on. it was a separation. Love was still in the air, and we were dating other people, so it seem as if it was cheating. a young womans feelings got hurt because she fell inlove while this was going on. We did split and had our own dating lives..I feel like I used no-one as a rebound..The other parties I dated had nothing to do with this particular relationship. We were completely separated, during this time. I don't see myself as a user or a cheater...& I don't feel used or cheated on. I just felt separated.
  • Kat
    Options
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    We need a SMH reaction ASAP
  • CP203
    Options

so you saying im not in a real relationship???
  • Kat
    Options

Where did I say that?

But since you asked, I wouldn't go as far as to say what you and yours have isn't a REAL relationship, but given the liberties you two allow within your relationship may not make you the best advisor or commentator on a traditional relationship.

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    then again women are more quickly to forgive cheating than men are. unless she really wanted out and that was her chance to leave. i don't know no man that would stay after his girl cheated.
  • CP203
    Options

Where did I say that?

But since you asked, I wouldn't go as far as to say what you and yours have isn't a REAL relationship, but given the liberties you two allow within your relationship may not make you the best advisor or commentator on a traditional relationship.

so called traditional relationships are damn near a thing of the past, its so much cheating that goes on and people ignore it or put on a front because they care what society thinks and didn't you say at some point that it wouldn't really bother you if you're man got some ? when he's outta town, so whats the difference?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    I think it's an ego thing with some guys. That's why it's harder for them to forgive.
  • Kat
    Options

Where did I say that?

so called traditional relationships are damn near a thing of the past, its so much cheating that goes on and people ignore it or put on a front because they care what society thinks and didn't you say at some point that it wouldn't really bother you if you're man got some ? when he's outta town, so whats the difference?

You preaching to the choir honey.
  • unRealLady1
    unRealLady1 Members Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have it in my heart to forgive a person who cheated, but not a consistent cheater. why lie? U don't have to pretend you inlove.. I don't get it...I never seen why people pretend they are inlove...what for?
  • CP203
    Options

Where did I say that?

You preaching to the choir honey.

so we on the same page, besides the having a kid outside the relationship lol
  • Roster Player #99
    Roster Player #99 Members Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So in 77 years she loved two men? It's impossible? Does that mean she never loved him at all?

Be realistic. It's a LIFETIME...ya'll are more than husband and wife, your partners in life.

He could ? up, but that wouldn't necessarily mean I wouldn't want to continue the journey.

It might be a rocky road back to feeling he's trustworthy, but it's not impossible.

Just admit what it is..ya'll can't handle knowing someone else was handling YOUR ? . It's territorial ? .

Kat aint nobody buyin that ? you sellin......no diss.
  • Kat
    Options
    Nah, not completely.

I get the concept, but I don't know if I'm truly built for that life.

I'm a Scorpio and we can get jealous as ? .

I'm on my Mario Winans ? .
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    illedout wrote: »
    I cheated on my ex..
    we been broke up for about a year now,
    but she still cool with my aunts and cousins..
    we just started talking and coming around each other recently..

I forgot how close me and her was, until we got cool again..
    now I feel like I ? up by cheating on her..

I know I can get her back.. I just dont think she would ever trust me again,
    and she'll always accuse me of doing ? , and that will lead to arguments,
    and we'll both be miserable..

So no I dont think it would work out..

Me and my ex mucked up during our relationship. It just seem like I was more forgiving than she was. That trust was pretty much like walkin on egg shells after I messed up. I knew she was doin dirt as well, but I never addressed it.

fam you shouldve addressed it..
    or else that ? will eat at you..
  • Kat
    Options

Kat aint nobody buyin that ? you sellin......no diss.

Anything I type on the IC is my opinion, you are free to take it or leave it.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think it's an ego thing with some guys. That's why it's harder for them to forgive.

The nerve of that man ridding his life of someone who betrayed him.

And even if this was about "ego" who's to say that's a negative thing?
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wish my cousin would read this thread but he dont be online like that. His wife cheats on him constantly has tried with me and has even ? my brother. And my cousin still stays with her but thats a whole other story. To answer the t/s question tho after seeing what my cuz went thru I couldnt do forgive. I know its two diff circumstances but ive been cheated on before too so hard to trust again.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    I cheated on my ex..
    we been broke up for about a year now,
    but she still cool with my aunts and cousins..
    we just started talking and coming around each other recently..

I forgot how close me and her was, until we got cool again..
    now I feel like I ? up by cheating on her..

I know I can get her back.. I just dont think she would ever trust me again,
    and she'll always accuse me of doing ? , and that will lead to arguments,
    and we'll both be miserable..

So no I dont think it would work out..

Me and my ex mucked up during our relationship. It just seem like I was more forgiving than she was. That trust was pretty much like walkin on egg shells after I messed up. I knew she was doin dirt as well, but I never addressed it.

fam you shouldve addressed it..
    or else that ? will eat at you..

Ehh. It doesn't matter now b/c we're no longer together, nor speak. But it was enough drama goin on @ that time anyway. I should've addressed it tho.
  • Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its like taking in a pet alligator...

leaping-alligator.jpg