IS IT FOOLISH OF YOU TO STAY WITH THE PERSON WHO CHEATED ON YOU?

Options

Comments

• Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can forgive, if our relationship was deep enough,but I cannot forget. It will be on my mind. I will however be more inclined to accept offers of stray ? than to turn them down as I did before she cheated.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »
    Top Cat wrote: »
    Man with his girl: hey baby its just me and you

Man with his homies:man where the ?

? 's like hall pass though....? be all talk.....

a lotta men would fumble the ? outta a chance to actually do some scandalous ? with other chicks after being used to their wives for years upon years...that ? be all talk.....i can front all day like i'm suave and charming.... but i very well remember constantly being disgusted with myself for all the retched, putrid, and down right just nasty ? i used to.........man i don't even wanna reminisce no more...

iymn3a.gif

Bruh,
    Me and my wife went to this party one of my boys was throwing at the club right. We been drinking for a while. So I go to the bar to get us another round and out of no where this chick, bad as hell came up and started to flirt with me touching on me and ? . I was acting like that ? had the cooties. I showed the ? my ring and ? and pointed to my wife. Who wasn't looking at the bar at e time. This ? was still relentless. So the bartender came and took my order and I felt someone behind me and it was my wife and one of her friends giving this broad the stare of death. I turned and said this is my wife I told you who was sitting over there. Trying to make it known to my wife I told her I was married. I did nothing wrong but man I felt like I was in the twilight zone for those few minutes.
  • PebblesGirard
    PebblesGirard Members Posts: 69
    edited April 2013
    Options
    So ? if your girl has revenge sex because she found out you were ? around is that still considered cheating or getting even?

I'm not a expert in the art of relationships by the way!
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2 wrongs don't make a right...
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »
    Top Cat wrote: »
    Man with his girl: hey baby its just me and you

Man with his homies:man where the ?

? 's like hall pass though....? be all talk.....

a lotta men would fumble the ? outta a chance to actually do some scandalous ? with other chicks after being used to their wives for years upon years...that ? be all talk.....i can front all day like i'm suave and charming.... but i very well remember constantly being disgusted with myself for all the retched, putrid, and down right just nasty ? i used to.........man i don't even wanna reminisce no more...

iymn3a.gif

Bruh,
    Me and my wife went to this party one of my boys was throwing at the club right. We been drinking for a while. So I go to the bar to get us another round and out of no where this chick, bad as hell came up and started to flirt with me touching on me and ? . I was acting like that ? had the cooties. I showed the ? my ring and ? and pointed to my wife. Who wasn't looking at the bar at e time. This ? was still relentless. So the bartender came and took my order and I felt someone behind me and it was my wife and one of her friends giving this broad the stare of death. I turned and said this is my wife I told you who was sitting over there. Trying to make it known to my wife I told her I was married. I did nothing wrong but man I felt like I was in the twilight zone for those few minutes.

that ? happened to me in philly once.. only it was the bartender, i was asking for captain morgan and cokes, and she kept giving me 150 and cokes for free...talking about she was tryna get me ? ...

? i was in that ? sweating bullets...kept askin people was anyone else hot in here or was it just me n ? ....... lmao.....one of the scariest nights of my life

i swear women don't really be getting it, most good men.....for all the talking they might do... the absolute last thing they'd ever do is step out on their wives...

but women are so emotional, they'd go to the extreme based off of their imagination drawing conclusions...
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So ? if your girl has revenge sex because she found out you were ? around is that still considered cheating or getting even?

I'm not a expert in the art of relationships by the way!

can-of-worms.jpg

23vnbzr.gif
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Unless those 2 wrongs were left turns.
  • PebblesGirard
    Options

I understand that but can a person really be mad at someone doing the same ? you was doing that's very hypocritical. Like I said I'm no expert but I v'e seen with experiences where my friends say the same ? oh I would never forgive,but you sucking and ? any ? moving.

IDK I guess I just don't like double standards when it comes too anything thanks for the feedback!
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    at this point me and my wife both know we're not going anywhere, we're in this till death do us part

folk you a swinger lol....

Who already fathered a child outside of his marriage...when they don't even have any children themselves.

Then again, that kinda proves his point because if his wife didn't leave him after something like that...then she really isn't going anywhere.

folk my wife is the mother of my 1st born

30sy0si.jpg

gucci-mane-arrested-again-500.jpg?42e305

Damn...I got the story all ? up.

My IC memory is usually impeccable.

Well, they say the memory is the first thing to go.

I might be getting too old for this ? :-(

• Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wouldn't necessarily say its foolish, but that doesn't mean I'd stay either. It's all in the circumstances surrounding the infidelity. Was it a one night stand, or did it happen more than once? How long has it been going on? Did he on his own or was he caught? Etc. All of these would determine whether or not I'd consider staying.
  • Iheart~Cali
    Iheart~Cali Members Posts: 5,991 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Confess on his own *
  • Jacquees
    Jacquees Members Posts: 188 ✭✭
    Options
    I don't trust hoes cause they be on that ? ? . I had a ? always accusing me of cheating. She found naked pics n my phone started trippin but I never cheated. But come to find out she was ? another ? even sucked his ? on HER BIRTHDAY but told me she spent it with her girls. It taught me to never trust a ? fully again. the only reason me and her even cool to this day is cause I ? her momma and she don't know it.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Confess on his own *

2qtagbt.jpg

• PebblesGirard
    Options
    Jacquees wrote: »
    I don't trust hoes cause they be on that ? ? . I had a ? always accusing me of cheating. She found naked pics n my phone started trippin but I never cheated. But come to find out she was ? another ? even sucked his ? on HER BIRTHDAY but told me she spent it with her girls. It taught me to never trust a ? fully again. the only reason me and her even cool to this day is cause I ? her momma and she don't know it.

Legendary ? that's the same way I got back at my boy when I found out he wanted too ? my moms lol...........
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

TEARS!!!!
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bignorm wrote: »
    But norm is a cheater tho

Double standars exist.
    Embrace that the same way i gotta embrace ? up Alimony, Child support laws, etc.
    A dude aint gonna be cool with that.
    Its best for all parties involved to end it.
    Dont think yall understand how a ? mind works.
    A dude may 5 years later wake up in the middle of the night and beat a bish ass over ? like this.

oh ? off with this ? excuse. oh lemme pull out any excuse out of my ass to condone being a lying ? to my wife. yet, get all into my feelings, if she would ever cheat on you.

how hard is it to be honest?

• theBlackbeard
    theBlackbeard Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Legendary ? that's the same way I got back at my boy when I found out he wanted too ? my moms lol...........

You ? his mom cause he wanted to ? yours? lol can't judge but yall ? is cold outchere.
  • Jacquees
    Options

TEARS!!!!

I ain't even gone lie that part really had a ? in his feelings for a week straight. I mean the ? him ok but you even gave the ? top and on yo bday at that smh. My soul burned slow that day.
  • G Mack
    G Mack Members Posts: 6,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gump ass thread
  • damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think most women expect their man to remain loyal but not necessarily faithful which is why they are more forgiving..but men on the other hand expect their woman to remain faithful..just my opinion
  • Jacquees
    Options
    damnkp wrote: »
    I think most women expect their man to remain loyal but not necessarily faithful which is why they are more forgiving..but men on the other hand expect their woman to remain faithful..just my opinion

I actually believe that ? to
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lechic wrote: »

Double standars exist.
    Embrace that the same way i gotta embrace ? up Alimony, Child support laws, etc.
    A dude may 5 years later wake up in the middle of the night and beat a bish ass over ? like this.

oh ? off with this ? excuse. oh lemme pull out any excuse out of my ass to condone being a lying ? to my wife. yet, get all into my feelings, if she would ever cheat on you.

I am being honest. She can kick rocks if she step out.
    Thats all.
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Double standars exist.

Thats all.

ugh. I'm glad I'm not married to your selfish ass.
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Double standars exist.

Thats all.

ugh. I'm glad I'm not married to your selfish ass.

Yall wouldnt respect a man who took you back.
    Be real.