who watchin dmx on fix my life????

Options

Comments

• Sex Jiggy
    Sex Jiggy Members Posts: 138 ✭✭✭
    Options
    He aint hurt his Kids if that your father u posed to love him his son ackin like a bitxh , he aint molest you ? u ackin like a ? for man up everybody got demons
  • Sex Jiggy
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    listen idk what you're trying to say

But I'm pretty sure it's some ? ?

Byeboo

tumblr_inline_miein4KOaH1qz4rgp-1.gif

? i aint gotta correct my style for u, this my thread im the One u got answer to, tryna relate yo auntie ? Problems to dmx she a woman there aint no excuse for her there is for dmx
  • Sex Jiggy
    Options
  • Sex Jiggy
    Options
    Iyanla got sum big tittys
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^ this ? is as confusing as his screen name
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smh damn shame. ? gonna ? around and od one day
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is there a link?
  • PiffyHaze
    PiffyHaze Members Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    his son look like he had hidden motives with himself or his mother.

DMx broke down & told him he tried & he admited he has not been the best father. told him he love him and everything.

Xs sob was acting like a ? mean mugging his dad and smiling when he was talking to that lame hoe.

& that ? was annoying as ? . interrupting and ? like she knows their relationship.

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just checked that ? on worldstar. Wasn't aware that dmx was cheating on canibus by kissing hoes on the mouth.
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    listen I feel for DMX's negative experiences growing up

But this ? is in his 40's

It's simply not an excuse anymore

My aunt pulled that boohoo ? until the day she died of cancer (related to her drug use)

Mean while she left all this carnage behind with not just her kids but her grand kids

Bad/hurtful things happen

But hurting your children like that will always get a big '? you' from me

Pretty sure once upon a time X fel the same way bout his parents...on some real ? where does it end ?
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? was sad to watch. DMX is stubborn and selfish. Thats ur son u love him regardless. all the cussing out of the lady was uncalled for... Imagine all the craziness and aggressive ? he was doin in the home where there were no cameras around. X probably was beatin on his women too
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Watching the ? on Worldstar right now. To be honest, looks like X just don't want to let the truth in and accept responsibility with his ? parenting.

Also, how do ? get that his son is ? ?
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Watching the ? on Worldstar right now. To be honest, looks like X just don't want to let the truth in and accept responsibility with his ? parenting.

Also, how do ? get that his sone is ? ?

Well, for some negros, if you speak in full sentences, you must be ? . And a many worldstar viewers don't have a father, so they cannot begin to relate to this young man.

WorldStar only has a portion of it tho. Here's the full video: http://www.mrworldpremiere.net/2013/04/iyanla-fix-my-life-dmx.html
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nate D.O. wrote: »
    listen I feel for DMX's negative experiences growing up

But this ? is in his 40's

It's simply not an excuse anymore

My aunt pulled that boohoo ? until the day she died of cancer (related to her drug use)

Mean while she left all this carnage behind with not just her kids but her grand kids

Bad/hurtful things happen

But hurting your children like that will always get a big '? you' from me

Pretty sure once upon a time X fel the same way bout his parents...on some real ? where does it end ?

when a person decides to deal with demons with out narcotics

It looks his oldest may be able to do that
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    watching this ? now...
    this ? 40+ still crying over his childhood... I have family members like him...
    its like fam, move the ? on...
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its dark and hell is hot....
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    watching this ? now...
    this ? 40+ still crying over his childhood... I have family members like him...
    its like fam, move the ? on...

easy to say if you aint been through it

but anyway
    R.D. wrote: »
    ehhhh son kind of acting like a ?

i actually understood X when he said he aint know how to be a father cause i remember having to come to that same conclusion about my pops and ? my grudge

What this lil ? been through to be on there acting that homotional.....cuh grew up rich and privileged because of his pops
    R.D. wrote: »
    and that ? was out of line

When X was bout to leave, asked for the hug and this ? jumped in....maneeeee i wanted to slap her for him

you dont play with people family like that
  • NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    X has always been an upfront dude..? or not, I respect real over being diplomatic..

I know a few ? like X..hard life and a hard time getting there...real good guys at the core but their vices and outside pressure ate them alive..? is woat bcuz I think about all the great men that never was...

Tragic but a part of life none the less
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? that... Part of life is getting over ? ... ? u have a grown son and u crying about being wanted by your mother... Foh
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't see what the big deal is. X gonna be X. If his kids don't like it, they need to move on. Now they just forcing it and that ain't nothing but more pain for all of them. Sometimes you gotta cut people out of your life, even if it's your own kin.
  • NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did you grow up without a mom b? Did you grow up in group homes? Are you addictive to any hard drugs?

Worst thing about ? that never really been through ? is they always have opinon that reflects their lack of experience..

Don't matter how old you are, some things scar you for life and if you don't understand that, you haven't really been through enough to even have a valid comment on someone elses troubles b