thedesolateone
thedesolateone Members Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭✭
edited April 2013 in The Reason

Comments

• D_Rap_Scholar
    D_Rap_Scholar Members Posts: 641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Wow, ether really did ? with his soul............damn, that ? got hurt, especially when Nas made fun of his looks.

Yo, didn't JAy-Z challenge Nas to a boxing match?!? IS there a video for that?
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options

good post somehow I've never heard this in full before.

at the 9:50 mark Angie asks if he thinks he and Nas could ever be cool "maybe when you're 40"
  • thedesolateone
    Options

would of loved to see major rappers go three rounds like in grindtime or url/smack type way
    jay-z did say somethin to the effect that they could do it live 3 rounds then puts some gloves on and do three rounds.that would of been crazy if that happened
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nas should've dropped a video for ether but I guess Ether was etherous enough.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jesus H. Christ
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    "did did did I warrant that"
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Ether had his ancestors shook and ? lol rethinking his purpose in life

Also, Beans had some great points in that interview, but i mean ? , it's Jay.

Shady ? get bread, but it'll be interesting to see if karma ever catches up to old man jigga.

We got alot of time to live, will he become a billionaire? or will he continue to sink into sub 1/2 billi territory, his life is the world's entertainment.

.. For Now
  • double0suge
    double0suge Members Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ether had his ancestors shook and ? lol rethinking his purpose in life

Also, Beans had some great points in that interview, but i mean ? , it's Jay.

Shady ? get bread, but it'll be interesting to see if karma ever catches up to old man jigga.

We got alot of time to live, will he become a billionaire? or will he continue to sink into sub 1/2 billi territory, his life is the world's entertainment.

.. For Now

"Sink into sub 1/2 billi territory".....sink ?!?!
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Even though Nas destroyed Jay,.I still feel he should've finished him while his feelings were hurt. Post ether Nas kinda let Jay off the hook. That whole rant Nas threw was unnecessary given the whole rap world was his. He didn't need to diss ? after ether.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    lol It was It was It was a sport.... Jay was coppin mad pleas .... Jay a trip talking bout Nas needed a enemy ole back hand way of trying to deflect.... it was so disrespectful lol Jay a trip He judged my looks lol smh
  • thedesolateone
    edited April 2013
    Options
    nas turnt jay to a broken record..stutterin and ?
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shout to jay and nas, now niccas gonna make a movie about that battle. Take over had me mad at jay lol like he dissed me. I walked home from the store ? lol
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Dope Era
    Dope Era Members Posts: 393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ether Hit Jay Hard
  • Undergroundraplegend
    Undergroundraplegend Members Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ether was Jay z own Hiroshima and Nagasaki that happened on the same day
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    edited April 2013
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ Angie acting like 58% is some kinda landslide victory. With sampling error included that's damn near an even vote.

SMH @ Jay questioning whether or not he deserved Ether. Come on man, you snuck that dude after ? his baby mama and bragging about it on wax.
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol@ Angie Martinez "Are You Getting Mad At Me?"
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah Jay caught mad feelings after Ether and his argument about him dissing in a strictly competitive and sporting way was nonsense after Is That Yo ?

The Hot 97 poll was nonsense too cause if I'm not mistaken they made people vote Ether vs. Supa Ugly which was not representative they shouldve went with Takeover vs. Ether. Ether probably wouldve won in that poll too but who knows.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know. That was probably the best way to go. Takeover was a better song, but Supa Ugly was a more grimey diss. Anyway, I sure people that voted, didn't really vote so much on the songs but on who they think won the beef as a whole.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah ok....

But Takeover >>>>>>> Ether