Why hasn't Big KRIT been on Kendrick Lamar status ... or even JCole status yet?

Options
123457»

Comments

• Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Are ? on here really acting like Trap Muzik ain't go platinum. ? a Bring Em Out, Motivation/You Don't Know Me >>>>>>
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    SwampNigga wrote: »
    Naw I mean like Country music country not country as in the way I talk

His voice and accent aint the problem, matta fact the 'countrier' the accent the better, Meridian aint too far from where I stay anyway so that aint foreign

My problem is the way he make his beats, it remind me of I can't even explain it, it deadass sound like Country Gospel music to me

I ? wit the ? I just cant get into him like that

His sound is Organized Noize influenced. I like it tho because it shows the south doesn't need 808 or that trap sound to be heard. At times you'll get burnt out on the trap sound (like Gucci, Scooter, wack ass Yo Gotti lol) & you'll wanna hear something refreshing (even tho I stated he was Organized Noize influenced) like Krit in the south.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGAu_DeKckI
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    big krit just don't have the machine behind him right now
  • thatni99ajahmal
    thatni99ajahmal Members Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CC_Poncho wrote: »
    Are ? on here really acting like Trap Muzik ain't go platinum. ? a Bring Em Out, Motivation/You Don't Know Me >>>>>>

Those songs werent on Trap Muzik..
    I dont care if KRIT ever get to mainstream long as he keep dropping great music..
    Like eveyone else has said he is a perfect blend of UGK, 8BALL & MJG and OUTKAST i mean damn near perfect so i will be fan no matter what..
  • deemula420
    deemula420 Members Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CC_Poncho wrote: »

Those songs werent on Trap Muzik..
    I dont care if KRIT ever get to mainstream long as he keep dropping great music..
    Like eveyone else has said he is a perfect blend of UGK, 8BALL & MJG and OUTKAST i mean damn near perfect so i will be fan no matter what..

Came in here to say this^ as long as he keep dropping music like his recent mixtape idgaf if he go mainstream

I will continue to support krit and catch his shows whenever he gets close

• OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "III'M not no T.I. ............I don't need nobody to brang me out"
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Igot5onit wrote: »
    He also needs to start making more songs for the hoes if we are talking about him being on Cole and Kendrick's level.

lol u might be right cause so far as far as i know krit hasnt gotten his simp on yet ... its them ? or club records that really get dudes names out there .... jcole def aint known for records like WHO DAT lol ....