The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Options

Comments

• NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Lmao kobe groupies are pathetic they tried to slander the king by posting inaccurate numbers

I knew that ? meme was wrong when I saw the point and assists differential.It's gonna be hilarious if the heat win that title lebron will have 2 finals mvp's before age 30 while kobe had 0

*Insert Ed Lover c'mon son gif*

Bruh, you and that Kame dude STAY posting "inaccurate" numbers on some slick ? . I remember dude actually posted 2013 stats in January and thought he was saying something SMH.

...And all that other ? don't matter.... when you're on the big screen, it's about rings. Kobe had 3rings, and Lebron had 1 ring with a huge asterisk.

You're postin for reactions and recklessly slandering dun and the underlined has absolutely nothin to do with me

The 2nd bolded is a clear example of why nobody can take you serious.These deranged type of comments that you consistently make are swayzesque cut the blatant troll antics

Nah posting for reactions is what y'all clowns be doing when y'all post people's pictures and ? because y'all caught feelings.

... You know stuff that's COMPLETELY UNRELATED TO BASKETBALL.

Perfect example:
    Lets check the stats...

1 fake race
    1 fake AVI pic
    4 fake IC accounts
    1 fake stat pic
    1500 real tears for Kobe's tendons
    5 real chino braids
    4 real cartoon posters on his wall
    1000 real feels err time I ether him.

Yea, peckawoodswayze lawst.

• NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Another example:
    So you "Sonned the ? ? out of me" but can't even remember it? Lmao yea right

I can remember when you said you lost your virginity to a 34 year on her period and nutted inside her ? ass ?

iversonx-large.jpg

Now get the fucc out my face

• Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't be mad Duncan's ankles and team are holding up better than Kobe's in 2013....
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Mr. "Fisher is Top 5"...

clark-cape-gif.gif

Put the cape down, nikka.

• KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ]
    Kame wrote: »
    Don't be mad Duncan's ankles and team are holding up better than Kobe's in 2013....

too far
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao kobe groupies are pathetic they tried to slander the king by posting inaccurate numbers

I knew that ? meme was wrong when I saw the point and assists differential.It's gonna be hilarious if the heat win that title lebron will have 2 finals mvp's before age 30 while kobe had 0

Bruh, you and that Kame dude STAY posting "inaccurate" numbers on some slick ? . I remember dude actually posted 2013 stats in January and thought he was saying something SMH.

...And all that other ? don't matter.... when you're on the big screen, it's about rings. Kobe had 3rings, and Lebron had 1 ring with a huge asterisk.

You're postin for reactions and recklessly slandering dun and the underlined has absolutely nothin to do with me

The 2nd bolded is a clear example of why nobody can take you serious.These deranged type of comments that you consistently make are swayzesque cut the blatant troll antics

Nah posting for reactions is what y'all clowns be doing when y'all post people's pictures and ? because y'all caught feelings.

Perfect example:
    Lets check the stats...

1 fake race
    1 fake AVI pic
    4 fake IC accounts
    1 fake stat pic
    5 real chino braids

Etherous...spicy style.

Kobe out on crutches....more ? given and airtime to him than a Lebron in his prime or a KD or etc.....they mad as ? . We see them.
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Perfect example:
    Lets check the stats...

1 fake race
    1 fake AVI pic
    4 fake IC accounts
    1 fake stat pic
    5 real chino braids

Lmfao.
    You're a Kobe fan masquerading as a Lakers fan, but you say "we" when referring to them.
    You and Swayze are probably the most emotional idiots that frequent the cheap seats, but you claim other people catch feelings? You idiots make DaBull look logical, yes, the same idiot that started that idiot "Washed Wade Campaign", but that's an entirely new topic.
    Aren't you one of those Pro-Black ? too? But your biggest co-signer is a ? that looks like Riff Raff, y'all the worst type of ? .
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Heat/Bucks might ? around and be more competitive than people think. But nah I doubt it.

Nets/Bulls should be a physical series the Nets must protect home court and if we get past the Bulls we gotta utilize Brook against the Heat.

Pacers/Hawks might be boring but I don't give a ? about this series.

Knicks/Celtics Boston has nothing to lose the Knicks have more pressure on them to win Melo should dominate
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    Thunder/Rockets the Thunder is built similarly to the Rockets but with better players. Might be a sweep 5 games at most.

Clippers/Grizzlies is gonna be a good series both teams dislike each other and this could go either way but I give the edge to LA because of hca.

Nuggets/Warriors should be a fun little series

Spurs/Lakers I think this series can produce an upset. The Spurs are banged up and LA is peaking right now.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    2012/2013 PLAYOFFS!!!!!!!!!
    ithasbegun.jpg
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man today is my only off day all week every ova day i been workin from 5AM-3:30 im estatic as a mawfucka i get to see my team play todays games look betta then tomorrows anyway lets see if we can pull off dat game 1 upset
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    I feel Melo gonna have a similar playoffs like he did with the Nuggets in 08..
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    The fun begins.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CoolJoe wrote: »

Perfect example:
    Lets check the stats...

1 fake race
    1 fake AVI pic
    4 fake IC accounts
    1 fake stat pic
    5 real chino braids

Lmfao.
    You're a Kobe fan masquerading as a Lakers fan, but you say "we" when referring to them.
    You and Swayze are probably the most emotional idiots that frequent the cheap seats, but you claim other people catch feelings? You idiots make DaBull look logical, yes, the same idiot that started that idiot "Washed Wade Campaign", but that's an entirely new topic.

Aren't you one of those Pro-Black ? too? But your biggest co-signer is a ? that looks like Riff Raff, y'all the worst type of ? .

Lmao 1 post bodied 3 cats.

• IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The last few pages of this thread is ? hilarious!!! :))
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    I feel Melo gonna have a similar playoffs like he did with the Nuggets in 08..

I think you mean 09 that was the only year melo made it out the 1st round.08 he was swept.Won't matter miami goin to the finals
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jamaica wrote: »
    Heat/Bucks might ? around and be more competitive than people think. But nah I doubt it.

Nets/Bulls should be a physical series the Nets must protect home court and IF WE get past the Bulls we gotta utilize Brook against the Heat.

Knicks/Celtics Boston has nothing to lose the Knicks have more pressure on them to win Melo should dominate

Whats "we"? Last I member u were from NJ and didnt have no team lol...kick rocks, BK ? dont ? wit yall.
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    Jamaica wrote: »

Nets/Bulls should be a physical series the Nets must protect home court and IF WE get past the Bulls we gotta utilize Brook against the Heat.

Whats "we"? Last I member u were from NJ and didnt have no team lol...kick rocks, BK ? dont ? wit yall.

Na I never said that. I just said not having the Nets in NJ anymore isn't the same.
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    Melo is gonna score but betta believe Pierce nd Jeff Green will make him work on defense ? aint gonna be 1 sided
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Melo is gonna score but betta believe Pierce nd Jeff Green will make him work on defense ? aint gonna be 1 sided

I picked the Knicks in 7 but I'd love to see the upset.
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    Iron Man 1 why are u frontin on Pierce like he doesnt give da knicks buckets especially in MSG he's gonna make Melo work on D
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? -Damus post...

There will be at least 3 upsets out of the 8 Game-1's.

But only one will lead to a series upset.
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

I picked the Knicks in 7 but I'd love to see the upset.

its possible man gonna be an entertaining series IMO
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why the hell they got Brent Barry on the playoffs edition of Open Court