Options

Comments

• Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    killaguwop wrote: »
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    i ? with pac. but L.A to me is N.W.A,CMW,westside connection,quik,DPG,game and now Black Hippy.
    other than that i am good.

Pac was claiming Oakland tho... Not LA

even when he was on the ROW and the video for California Love had that "Welcome To Oakland" sign

that's the problem. the bay is wack, L.A was too sheisty for him ? around and made a coastal beef. NY lost it's king over some whining ? .

This ? is confused. He usin dipset logo along with gucci name

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Yet no names weren't mentioned... and Pac still ? faith... and BIG said "if Fay had twins she'd probably have 2 pac get it 2pacs?"

Big been ducking Pac since he got outta Jail.. Never went at him once. So when Pac died Big all of sudden wanted to drop a diss? FOH

Saying your name on a track>>>> Subliminal's

I understand your point but keep in mind that this was the 90's. Big was planning to drop his response for when he released life after death. Too bad Tupac died and the song was tweaked.
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jamaica wrote: »
    Yet no names weren't mentioned... and Pac still ? faith... and BIG said "if Fay had twins she'd probably have 2 pac get it 2pacs?"

Big been ducking Pac since he got outta Jail.. Never went at him once. So when Pac died Big all of sudden wanted to drop a diss? FOH

I understand your point but keep in mind that this was the 90's. Big was planning to drop his response for when he released life after death. Too bad Tupac died and the song was tweaked.

What's up with east coast rappers "responding" so damn late? Kurupt dropped New York New York in 95 and LA LA dropped mid 96 with 5 rappers on one track yet kurupts 2 verses bodied them all Lyricaly.

PAC dropped many disses towards big yet he waited months to think of making a diss?

? doesn't seem right to me at all
  • bindayvez79
    bindayvez79 Members Posts: 402 ✭✭✭
    Options
    This is so 1996. Hahaha
  • killaguwop
    killaguwop Members Posts: 768 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pac warriors saying dissing a dead man ? he was alive when the song was recorded and big died before the release of the album.pac stans just like hov stans have so many ways of lying and making untruthful ? up when they are exposed.

we not talking about no muthafucking rappers ( bunch of rappers big was beefing) we talking about you ? (pac). suge knight ain't no rapper ? .

long kiss goodnight.
    drop a gem on em.

• killaguwop
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    i ? with pac. but L.A to me is N.W.A,CMW,westside connection,quik,DPG,game and now Black Hippy.

even when he was on the ROW and the video for California Love had that "Welcome To Oakland" sign

that's the problem. the bay is wack, L.A was too sheisty for him ? around and made a coastal beef. NY lost it's king over some whining ? .

gucci >> ? area wack rappers
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options

we not talking about no muthafucking rappers
    we talking about you ? .

Puffy is talking to Suge. He is going at him on the low , just like Suge came at him at the source awards.
    "we not talking about no muthafucking rappers. we talking about you ? " (that ? is Suge)
    Big and Puffy had said before when the beef was going on, that they felt Suge kinda put a battery in Pac's back to make him go at them like that. Their issues were more with Suge not Pac.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=5x7Ga__TVoc
  • O.G.
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Long Kiss Goodnight was dope but even if it was a Pac diss it shouldve dropped while he was alive and had his name in it. Dropping it after he died wasnt a good move

That's bcuz it is meant for Suge.

Listen again.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=5x7Ga__TVoc

• Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »

gucci >> ? area wack rappers

? Area.....my you are creative
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options

What's up with east coast rappers "responding" so damn late? Kurupt dropped New York New York in 95 and LA LA dropped mid 96 with 5 rappers on one track yet kurupts 2 verses bodied them all Lyricaly.

PAC dropped many disses towards big yet he waited months to think of making a diss?

Okay fine lets put it an a way you can understand.

Lets use Jay Z and Nas. Jay dropped Takeover in September (at least the full version) when the Blueprint came out. Nas dropped Ether in December around the time Stillmatic came out. What Jay if passed before Nas had a chance to respond with Ether. How different would Ether had been. The point is that they both dropped disses around the time of their album releases.

Tupac dropped Hit em Up on the b side to How Do You Want it. Which helped sell All Eyes on me. Big had nothing to promote. Why put out a diss that early when he could have put out a diss when he was about to release an album and use the controversy to help sell his album like Pac did with hit em up.

This was the 90's that's how rappers did it back then it didn't mean ? was "scared".
  • killaguwop
    Options

Lets use Jay Z and Nas. Jay dropped Takeover in September (at least the full version) when the Blueprint came out. Nas dropped Ether in December around the time Stillmatic came out. What Jay if passed before Nas had a chance to respond with Ether. How different would Ether had been. The point is that they both dropped disses around the time of their album releases.

Tupac dropped Hit em Up on the b side to How Do You Want it. Which helped sell All Eyes on me. Big had nothing to promote. Why put out a diss that early when he could have put out a diss when he was about to release an album and use the controversy to help sell his album like Pac did with hit em up.

This was the 90's that's how rappers did it back then it didn't mean ? was "scared".

? these ? you don't have to explain ? to these ? they will keep on making ? up
  • O.G.
    Options
    @Soloman the Wise

Why did you nosign me on the first page?
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Cosign..

Plus, Westside Connection dropped Westside Slaughterhouse in 95, and Common responded in 96 with The ? In Yoo.. that doesn't mean Com was scared..
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    puff is Well connected tho. Wasn't his pops Frank lucas right hand man? Bet he had goons around him growing up.

and can someone post that song where he basically admits to killing Pac. He Said something like "Pac dissed me and My crew! Look at him now!" like a week after he died
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    And cs threadstarter. I never liked hit em up it was childish. It doesn't display mc skills. ? was just a foolish rant. plus 60% of the people that were around him at that time said He did it to sell records. he still talked to big on the low
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im a biggies and Pac fan. great song but bitchmade for not naming names and hiding behind sublims...... also the debate behind whether this was made before or after Pac died..... anyway an ? disrespect me like that on wax we fighting on sight
  • killaguwop
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    im a biggies and Pac fan. great song but bitchmade for not naming names and hiding behind sublims...... also the debate behind whether this was made before or after Pac died..... anyway an ? disrespect me like that on wax we fighting on sight

what so macho about cursing somebody when he ain't even at your presence?
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

man Pac said ? u I dont like u and in ? ur ? ... and I said it.... thats>>>>>> saying decoded messages as a response. just my opinion
  • nineties
    nineties Members Posts: 506 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I admire Pac's zealotry but Big would've wiped the floor with him. Big was 6'3, 300 pounds and Pac weighed a buck and change.
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Soloman the Wise

In all honesty I meant to hit COsign as you can tell from the additional cosigns my bad it is fixed...

• O.G.
    Options
    @Soloman the Wise

In all honesty I meant to hit COsign as you can tell from the additional cosigns my bad it is fixed...

(Deletes 1500 word paragraph aimed at dissin you and every thing you ever stood for.) J/K
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

it makes you more of a ? do talk about the dead. The man was alive talking about his 44 wont let his kids grow and how he'll kidnap his daughter. But BIG wasnt never getting at Pac he never mentioned his name in a song during the the beef only time he said Pacs name was "If fay had twins she'd probably have 2-Pacs get it 2pac's?"

• Undergroundraplegend
    Undergroundraplegend Members Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

And dissin a dead man is. Im serious some of u here r bias as hell
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Must yall ? carry on beef of dead rappers online?
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ishi wrote: »
    Must yall ? carry on beef of dead rappers online?

Every week. ? never get over ? , they hold on to everything except money