Lets say....the white race goes extinct!?!?

Options
Neophyte Wolfgang
Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
Lets say this scenario happens sometime in the future will minorities be able to handle this responsibilties?
black and mexicans can barely take control of their own communities for the most part? Will blacks gain more of a black superority over lighter skin minorities? How will the field of science and other progressive areas of life progress?

Or will the world fall in to a 3rd world waste land?

Comments

• SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Would rejoice.

Oh and ? yo borderline racist thread
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no more tests

[img]https://sphotos-a.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/922895_475263219208740_610757777_n.jpg[/img]

Cant believe u cried
  • Drew_Ali
    Drew_Ali Members Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
  • theBlackbeard
    theBlackbeard Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black people would go extinct first. But it would probably take 100 to 300 years for minorities to realize their potential.
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sounds like white people problems
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    *African dancing gif*
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh the ic really has a "white people complex" Jus cuz our political figures are 90 percent white dont mean the world is...
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let me guess those stormfront members convinced u that w/o whites, we're all just wild, crazy savages rite? Just how exactly do u think whites dominated the world? They weren't exactly cordial.

Whites don't dominate this world.

• 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let's say...I WIN THE LOTTERY!
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »
    Let's say...I WIN THE LOTTERY!

lets just say you give me half of your earnings
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You seen that show called "Life After People" ?? Well, just change it to "Life After White People", the same ? will happen.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    Lets say this scenario happens sometime in the future will minorities be able to handle this responsibilties?
    black and mexicans can barely take control of their own communities for the most part? Will blacks gain more of a black superority over lighter skin minorities? How will the field of science and other progressive areas of life progress?

Or will the world fall in to a 3rd world waste land?

Just examining the questions, ideas, and general direction of this^^ shows you how ? up ? is (ie how deeply ppls minds have been ? )
  • ChicagoBears
    ChicagoBears Members Posts: 758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No more white people? Haha that would be crazy. I say keep like 10 of them..the rest exterminate. Their only purpose is to steal, ? , murder, and cover up...
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Black people would suddenly be interested in sciene and technology innovation and create a society you only see in sci fi movies without the weak acting and all the white folks.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good Riddance Crackas.
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    tumblr_lqut2bXAt01qa56two1_500.gif

Blacks were Kings And Queens , and lived in economically thriving cultures in Africa. I believe that we would thrive without oppression from a race that has a superiority complex. It would take a while for us to get back to our original form because of the mental blocks put in place by the society that teaches us that we are inferior, and to weed out the Uncle Rukus and Stephens. As for the remaining races, I believe we can co exist because the only reason we were at odds was the Powers that be making us fight each other for scraps. Forced their religion on races, and make your roots seem evil. Just think about it. Took the Red mans land, killed him off. Took the Black man and made him build your economy and infrastructure. Make the Brown and Yellow man build your railroads and grow your food. The white man has ? and pillaged his way to the top on everyone else's blood sweat and tears. And they ? and moan when we try to get on an even playing field (affirmative action, 40 acres), hell they cut that ? quick. and the list goes on. guess who introduced us to ? ? Anyone who thinks different is still living in the ? Matrix.
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    One thing about crackers. If they know they going...they aint going alone. They evil like that.

Also, any group of people no matter what the race that disappears will negatively affect the community. BUt the slow regression of the white population for minorities would be a godsend for blacks. We actually do quite well without white influence.

Keyword is influence. Nearly every single conflict in black dominated areas. Every famine. Every genocide even was triggered by crackers getting involved in the region where they didnt belong. Adding their sick religion, corruption, destabilization of government and food and water sources, etc has caused many a problem in what were once stable black controlled areas both in America and Africa.

If whites did disappear overtime I honestly wouldnt miss them.

Since @Amotekun unfortunately, no longer posts here (banned), I hereby proclaim Darxwell post-er of the year.