Lets say....the white race goes extinct!?!?

Options

Comments

• Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So no more Batman movies fuckkkkkkkkkk

• Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    So no more massacres at Batman movies fuckkkkkkkkkk

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait what did I say wrong? I think when white influence is over their illusion will all disappear and awakening will occur. Gotdayum they talk about that ? all the time in Black Conscious movements I attend to.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nothing changes we still have to deal with the arab his funkies and the ? china man. the first race to fill the void of the ? will rule
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Weren't Africans and Arabs the reason so much knowledge got preserved after the dark ages?? If so then that.

Minorities would be rejoicing though, far less reason to war when white people aren't aggravating ? that don't need to be aggravated. Hopefully less civil wars.
  • Darth Sidious
    Darth Sidious Members Posts: 2,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You don't have to imagine, just look to africa..lulz

drop English as a language and go back to that clicking ? ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtdyJ2Sesl0&list=PL2134CF87D9B8A986
  • reapin505
    Options
    Colonialism ? up the whole damn world that was untouched by white people. East Asia, America with the natives, and Africa. Japan was in civil war after having a peaceful period because the U.S decide to bomb the ? out its harbors, China with the Boxer Rebellion and ? Wars. They don't focus on that ? in school though, we are lucky if we hear about what white people did to Africans and the natives. Even if we do its just a short section. Every nationality before that had their own little place in the world, and while I don't know if all were thriving they were at least somewhat peaceful. Then colonialism and the whole world entered a new period of chaos.
  • indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    according to a report that I read the white population in Europe will dwindle between 5- 8 percent by the year 2050.

• Darth Sidious
    Options
    reapin505 wrote: »
    Colonialism ? up the whole damn world that was untouched by white people. East Asia, America with the natives, and Africa. Japan was in civil war after having a peaceful period because the U.S decide to bomb the ? out its harbors, China with the Boxer Rebellion and ? Wars. They don't focus on that ? in school though, we are lucky if we hear about what white people did to Africans and the natives. Even if we do its just a short section. Every nationality before that had their own little place in the world, and while I don't know if all were thriving they were at least somewhat peaceful. Then colonialism and the whole world entered a new period of chaos.

True, it can be quite a shock when one culture encounters another playing in a whole other league..like the Dream Team of '92..lol
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no more tests

[img]https://sphotos-a.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/922895_475263219208740_610757777_n.jpg[/img]

I believe our ancestors would shed tears of joy for this direct DEFIANCE of the white man's take on "education."
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    It will never happen... white's would unleash every bottled up plague all at the same time...poison food and water far worse than ever before, they would use every ? weapon they have in top secret storage once they find out they will lose hold of world power due to becoming an endangered species.

they will unleash the beast so to speak... they are the physical manifestation of satan on the planet.

Satan = adversary & deceiver (white people in high places and their peasant class minions that dwell among us all)

white folks = the worlds biggest deceivers throughout history and cause death/chaos/confusion through their propaganda/media/publishing houses/anthropological and archeological findings/etc etc

They are the adversary to all living creatures/specimens on the planet.

They have ? up and altered or brought into extinction all forms of life through genetic mutations, cloning, pollution, genocide deriving from their agents manipulating policies and governments....etc etc etc...

these are the only people on the globe to ever use the earliest for of a nuke on innocent population of people.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    but whose going to wash my car

There's this white owned detail place that does my car perfect

We'll have to make some exceptions
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    a world without snow bunnies

Best-Cry-Ever.gif
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and the shampoo girl

That cracka MUST stay

Like for real
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh at anyone thinking its only white people that use corruption and everything that follows to attain and maintain power. Human nature (regardless of race) has shown all thru out history that violence (war) is how all territories and powers came to be and fear (by threats and use of violence) is how they keep their ppl in check.

Regardless of which race or group of people are at the top, they're gonna abuse their powers and whoever's at the bottom of the food chain as long as they can. The top gets smaller and the bottom gets bigger cuz the rich get more greedy to keep what's theirs.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I cant get past what constitutes "white" in this scenario. They mixed with all kinda stuff just like most people. So if all the people with 100% Caucasion European ancestry go, That leaves most people still here. All kinds of "racial" mixes. Im off all that racial stuff anyway.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The West will fall, the age of the Asian empire shall be upon us.

There will be much suffering; the gutters shall become drunken with the blood of minorities.

And that's if we're lucky.

We won't be lucky.
  • Darth Sidious
    Options

There will be much suffering; the gutters shall become drunken with the blood of minorities.

We won't be lucky.

I think I have heard that before..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oduxqv1nkcE

didn't count on..

tumblr_melhflsCJl1rlwtago1_500.gif

• reapin505
    Options

We won't be lucky.

I think I have heard that before..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oduxqv1nkcE

didn't count on..

tumblr_melhflsCJl1rlwtago1_500.gif

...? I wish my dvd of that wasnt scratched. ? you for reminding me I cant watch that ?
  • Darth Sidious
    Options
    Do you have the extended edition? It has over two hours of additional material :)

I am not even going to buy the Hobbit until all three are out and they release the 'extra' stuff
  • reapin505
    Options
    Nahhh only have the extended addition of FOTR and thats on my ps3 and that took me two days to finish lol. Once I get some money imma get the LOTR trilogy extended edition for bluray then waiting to get the hobbit too which I still havent seen.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I agree with

We won't be lucky.
    Wouldnt doubt it. If you think crackers are evil and racist wait til you see what those ? Asians will do to your black ass.

? just look at what they've done to each other over thousands of years. Hell the ? Koreans hated each other so much they literally drew a ? line in the sand. Like LITERALLY. And they wanted nothing to do with each other to the point where not only did they draw a line in the sand...the places mines and electrical fences along that line lol

Imagine what they'd do to everyone else.

• Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this thread is racist