Why Is It That Rappers Always Get Called Out For Not Being Street...But Never For....

Options

Comments

• J.Clinton
    J.Clinton Members Posts: 413 ✭✭✭
    Options
    B.BeST wrote: »
    i wanna know what's the with the trend of taking somebody ? i don't get that

its a quasi homosexual inferior self esteem disorder......

what normal human being gets a kick out of worrying about another man so much that he is going into calculated measures to take his ? , just to get hopefully get some emotion/reaction out of the ? SmH & LoL.....

u lame ? stay missing the point. About 90% of u ? must be ugly and gameless with limited life experience. When a ? take somebody ? more than likely she choosed him.. none of this calculated ? yo cheeseball ass is hollering bout.. so next time ya ? cheat on u.. look in the mirror and check ya self and her, dont be mad at the next ? , or "rapper". goofy ass ? lol

? you can court a ? who wasn't looking into cheatin, ? ain't talking about the actual subject of cheating but more on why is it such a huge trend in rap to the point it's in every song even on a r&b level. You sound like the ? who obviously don't get no ? because the few real ? who have done it on purpose or not wanna know why is it such a huge deal in rap when its not that serious in real life you dumb ? in the ? as ? n/h i hate when internet ? try extra hard if you aint successful in your attempts then ?

HUH?? lol
  • Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Right hand to the Man my homie was just talking bout the same thing, and said he gon make a song about doods lying on they plumbing cuz nobody ever do records like that
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rock Well wrote: »
    Right hand to the Man my homie was just talking bout the same thing, and said he gon make a song about doods lying on they plumbing cuz nobody ever do records like that

Haha, I did one kinda like that on my first mixyape...But yeah, I was thinkin bout doin another one..."WHY YOU LYIN ON YO ? , MANE??!!!"...Lol...
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    word to ross talm bout getting all these ? then accidently telling the truth about the only way he can get ? on that rocko song

Yeah...Like, I'm sure that with all the fame and money...Ross has no shortage of groupies and/or prostitutes...However...Lookin at this ? ...How good could he really be ? em?...Sex, or at least really good sex, actually takes work...A ? that outta shape ain't really breakin hoes like that, lol...That's what I was tambout when I mentioned Big Pun in the o/p...His wife mighta loved him, but I highly doubt he really beatin them freaks down...
  • J.Clinton
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »

Haha, I did one kinda like that on my first mixyape...But yeah, I was thinkin bout doin another one..."WHY YOU LYIN ON YO ? , MANE??!!!"...Lol...

ay ma ? ...post some of ya songs. I wanna hear what u talking bout. real spill
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »

ay ma ? ...post some of ya songs. I wanna hear what u talking bout. real spill

Check my sig cuh...Link to my last two albums...
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    B.BeST wrote: »

its a quasi homosexual inferior self esteem disorder......

what normal human being gets a kick out of worrying about another man so much that he is going into calculated measures to take his ? , just to get hopefully get some emotion/reaction out of the ? SmH & LoL.....

u lame ? stay missing the point. About 90% of u ? must be ugly and gameless with limited life experience. When a ? take somebody ? more than likely she choosed him.. none of this calculated ? yo cheeseball ass is hollering bout.. so next time ya ? cheat on u.. look in the mirror and check ya self and her, dont be mad at the next ? , or "rapper". goofy ass ? lol

? you can court a ? who wasn't looking into cheatin, ? ain't talking about the actual subject of cheating but more on why is it such a huge trend in rap to the point it's in every song even on a r&b level. You sound like the ? who obviously don't get no ? because the few real ? who have done it on purpose or not wanna know why is it such a huge deal in rap when its not that serious in real life you dumb ? in the ? as ? n/h i hate when internet ? try extra hard if you aint successful in your attempts then ?

HUH?? lol

I have a horrible habit of saying what i said in my head on this side and it comes out looking like rat ? sometimes
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    @four9erbosspimp

This one of my favorite joints of mine though...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGB4qQjhXiU&sns=em

Sent from my iPhone

• J.Clinton
    edited April 2013
    Options
    @A1000MILES

not really my lane of rap...but its a good quality song imo. keep doing ya thang bruh
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    edited April 2013
    Options
    i mean i i've done it a couple of times by mistake but there wasn't no proud moment feel after it

so nobody calls me on ducktales
    [img]https://sphotos-a.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/285294_545479182150132_851271888_n.jpg[/img]
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think about it like this:

If these rappers are taking peoples females, cool. I know they are lying because rappers have been called out for paying for ? directly (Fabolous what up ? ).

Besides, why is taking females from someone else important enough to brag about? If she cheats on him for you, you are going to get cheated on eventually>

If you can take my girl, I applaud you. Because if my girl can be taken, she wasn't worth my time anyway.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    think of it this way:

if a ? talking that street life then ? who really about that street life wan't proof of you disregarding the law or getting shot or shoing another ?

but if you talking about stealing your girl (oh dats yo girl!?) people who's really about that girl stealing life don't care. they ain't gon be on twitter like "ayo big sean prove you about that life #? yo girl #louis vutton condom #? ". Nah ? stealing a ? girl too busy stealing a ? girl lmao.
  • theBlackbeard
    theBlackbeard Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's the ultimate form of emasculation. When ? rap it's mostly about how superior they are. Skill wise, intelligence, amount of dollars, and amount of women etc. Most are debatable. But when a ? get his girl snatched that's some ? that hit's your soul. Another man taking something you thought was yours? Lesser men would lose they mind over such a thing. It's all a contest g.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options

It's the ultimate form of emasculation. When ? rap it's mostly about how superior they are. Skill wise, intelligence, amount of dollars, and amount of women etc. Most are debatable. But when a ? get his girl snatched that's some ? that hit's your soul. Another man taking something you thought was yours? Lesser men would lose they mind over such a thing. It's all a contest g.

I get that by why is it such a big thing in rap where its ramlant with hoes why are todays lyrics filled with so much of that subject if everybody is ? everybody else ? ain't nobody realy got a ? to begin with
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    industry street check is bull n#ggaz just hatin!
    Now you wan't me to go fed to go private investigator on another ni$ggaz game, aint no hatin no jealousy in my bonez, Ima take dat man for his word or not! I aint no nosey n$gga on da next n$gga.
    I can accept a N$gga mo playa then me, its them playa hataz can't accept another n$gga doin better!
    The biggest playa right now is Drake cuz da ? ? in style, and well da youth (young ladies) very gullible easily persuaded by trends!
  • A1000MILES
    Options
    "The biggest playa right now is Drake cause da ? ? in style"

Wow...This is a real quote...
  • theBlackbeard
    Options

I get that by why is it such a big thing in rap where its ramlant with hoes why are todays lyrics filled with so much of that subject if everybody is ? everybody else ? ain't nobody realy got a ? to begin with

? ain't got ? to rap about it? Following a trend? Don't want to be considered to abnormal? Because I know
    some ? don't smoke weed but have no problems rapping about it to make a buck.

• Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »

i thought it was just me ? is puzzling

this a good ass thread

Snoop and ? C are at the top of my list on this ? aleays breaking a ? being hard on hoes but in reality both dudes are married and devoted to their families 1st and foremost. Best way i called it is these ? just acting Just their image and gimmick to make money. If we tend to fall for that character and believe the ? then it's on us

naw I think ? C was a real P.I. but he was devoted to his family 1st tho
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Funny enough MTV Jams playing "Still Not A Player" again right now as I read this thread lol
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    that's why I ? wit street rap cuz its easier to lie bout pimpin, and once you blow it becomes true!
    You can get checked in da underground, much less in da streets for putin ya self out there like that(street)!
    I don't doubt some of da hardest mcs be some of da nicest people!
  • esco soprano
    esco soprano Members Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good points in this thread. But like the one poster said it's part of that competition aspect of hiphop showing up the next ? and all that. It's that is just where it's devolved to at this point. Too much thinking it's just entertainment. Sometimes, I be thinkin a ? take my girl he doin me a favor the way she nag fam. And he don't know what he getting himself into hahaha.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Options

? ain't got ? to rap about it? Following a trend? Don't want to be considered to abnormal? Because I know

Nobody gives a ? about somebody stealing somebody ? tho this trend is like a an anomaly in hip-hop
  • theBlackbeard
    Options

Nobody gives a ? about somebody stealing somebody ? tho this trend is like a an anomaly in hip-hop

I don't think it's just that. It's like a whole formula I noticed that ? use to make songs. I blame Currensy. He made all this weed, jordan, ? stealing rap cool.