Damn Lil Phat got killed over some bs.... cars? smh

Options

Comments

• CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Of course the Russian himself is also supposedly a federal informant...

Of course he was. I keep tryna tell yall and i wish ? in the hood would understand this. Most so called big dogs in your hood, gang or whatever work with goverments, the feds or whatever as well. Everyone might not be a snitch but they work like middle men for ppl trying to push agendas, push amounts of drugs/weapons or whatever and things like that and they basically get ahead not just street wise but maybe in life on a free ride by exploiting yall without you knowing it. Not just black dudes either and not just in the states. That's how alot of them become powerful in the streets to begin with.

Remember how we was talking about Jimmy Henchman, Haitian Jack and nem and then how it turned out? I'm not necessarely saying that they're accusations are true cuz i know how the goverment/police can play ? as ? and have ppl brainwashed but still that's what i spoke about.

Wouldn't be suprised. Dudes like these might be right in your neighborhoods RIGHT NOW without yall knowing it.
  • B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CirocObama wrote: »

Of course he was. I keep tryna tell yall and i wish ? in the hood would understand this. Most so called big dogs in your hood, gang or whatever work with goverments, the feds or whatever as well. Everyone might not be a snitch but they work like middle men for ppl trying to push agendas, push amounts of drugs/weapons or whatever and things like that and they basically get ahead not just street wise but maybe in life on a free ride by exploiting yall without you knowing it. Not just black dudes either and not just in the states. That's how alot of them become powerful in the streets to begin with.

Remember how we was talking about Jimmy Henchman, Haitian Jack and nem and then how it turned out? I'm not necessarely saying that they're accusations are true cuz i know how the goverment/police can play ? as ? and have ppl brainwashed but still that's what i spoke about.

Wouldn't be suprised. Dudes like these might be right in your neighborhoods RIGHT NOW without yall knowing it.

but isnt hencman in jail though?
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Q45T wrote: »
    He was inalot of pain.death does that to u close.no other comments please
    On a sidenote lets goto war with russians an show them we evil monkeys as we severe they testicles but leave them alive as for kids boys an girls just kall me soul less gutta...

It's too early for whatever drugs you on bruh...

U right u right my bad
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On a sidenote lets goto war with russians an show them we evil monkeys as we severe they testicles but leave them alive as for kids boys an girls just kall me soul less gutta...

Wtf

Son be on full ? mode...trying to analyze his post will only make your head hurt
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Where's the evidence though?
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This story suggests that Phat was a snitch, which would make his killing a reaction to that snitching.

In the story its said that Phat told police he had gotten a "high-end vehicle" from the Russian, the Russian was known to traffic in stolen luxury cars.

There's just so much going on here....it would probably make a decent book or movie.

He thought he bought a legit car got pulled ova n told where he bought the car... How is that snitchin....

Yall really need 2 kno what the definition of snitchin is..
  • harlem hustla
    harlem hustla Members Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Howard said Lil Phat got the car from Chulpayev and that Chulpayev used a GPS tracker to locate the victim.

Chulpayev is accused of ordering a contract killing, using two gunmen from Alabama.

''He was stalked by these two hit men. It was planned," Howard said.

Howard said Lil Phat had told police only two days earlier Chulpayev had also leased him a BMW that had been reported stolen. Lil Phat was pulled over for speeding in April and was subsequently charged with receiving a stolen car.

Howard said silencing the rapper was at least part of the motive.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kinda surprised somebody cared enough
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    is this the first arrest/charge for a slained rapper in human history?
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    is this the first arrest/charge for a slained rapper in human history?

That is sadly a good question
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well Slim Dunkin's murderer got charged....he got off for the murder but was sentenced to 25 years for something related to the murder
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This story suggests that Phat was a snitch, which would make his killing a reaction to that snitching.

In the story its said that Phat told police he had gotten a "high-end vehicle" from the Russian, the Russian was known to traffic in stolen luxury cars.

There's just so much going on here....it would probably make a decent book or movie.

He thought he bought a legit car got pulled ova n told where he bought the car... How is that snitchin....

that ? knew what he brought im pretty much sure he didnt pay anything near what that car was worth ... this probably the same guy who sold prodigy from mobb deep his range rover for $10k!!!!! prodigy said the range came from atl, ga ... it was in his book ...

sn ive always heard about these deals since i was young .... i wanted to get something myself from them for the low but where im from or @least the age i was @ the time ? sounded like an urban legend ... but low and behold its dues out there really doing that ? .........

but yeah lil phat knew what he brought lol he even had a 2nd car from dude according to that news report .....
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    Well Slim Dunkin's murderer got charged....he got off for the murder but was sentenced to 25 years for something related to the murder

25 years? damn
    ? might as well had gotten charged with murder
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    she cook ,she clean,she smell like onion rings
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tumblr_m5czcf1i2p1qbtjalo1_400.jpgl_7e01c285c73540c3867aeb29725956e1.jpglil-phat.jpg HIP-HOP WONT BE THE SAME WITHOUT YOU BRUH BRUH
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options

It was a gun charge
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »

that ? knew what he brought im pretty much sure he didnt pay anything near what that car was worth ... this probably the same guy who sold prodigy from mobb deep his range rover for $10k!!!!! prodigy said the range came from atl, ga ... it was in his book ...

sn ive always heard about these deals since i was young .... i wanted to get something myself from them for the low but where im from or @least the age i was @ the time ? sounded like an urban legend ... but low and behold its dues out there really doing that ? .........

but yeah lil phat knew what he brought lol he even had a 2nd car from dude according to that news report .....

I doubt he knew the car was stolen... anybody who has been 2 Georgia knows being black, young and in a expensive car there is a high chance u can get pulled ova... Who would do that n a car u kno stolen..
  • Stiff
    Options

It was a gun charge

yea that's right..was it for possession or actually shooting?
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    my understanding was Phat got the hook up on luxury cars from the Russian. I dont thing he knew they were stolen and got pulled over by the police. either he he snitched or the Russians thought he was gonna snitched and put a hit in him. If it was the 2nd scenario its messed up and he got killed for some bs....
  • CashmoneyDux
    Options

It was a gun charge

It was possession and aggravated assault with a deadly weapon which makes no sense to me.
  • Stiff
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »

I doubt he knew the car was stolen... anybody who has been 2 Georgia knows being black, young and in a expensive car there is a high chance u can get pulled ova... Who would do that n a car u kno stolen..

Nah bruh Atlanta ain't like the rest of GA...here it's hella young black people with nice cars that aint in the streets so police ain't gonna just pull you over like that. Unless you in like cobb or gwinett county
  • Stiff
    Options

It was a gun charge

It was possession and aggravated assault with a deadly weapon which makes no sense to me.

Yea that was dumb as hell...how the hell you find someone guilty of shooting a person but don't find them guilty of murder when the person dies from said gunshots
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the fukk is this training day?