Chanel West Coast (Rob Dyrdek's Ridiculousness) Signs To YMCMB

Options
MrCrookedLetter
MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2013 in The Reason
While at SXSW in Austin, Texas, Chanel West Coast announces to Bootleg Kev of Power 98.3 that she is the newest artist signed to Young Money Entertainment. She also mentions that she is managed by the same people that manage Lil Wayne – Cortez Bryant and Gee Roberson.

During the interview, Chanel West Coast talks about her upcoming mixtape, working at the Fantasy Factory with Rob Dyrdek, rapping at 14-years-old, having male and female groupies, being a white female rapper, and more.

The new Young Mula signee also speaks about her label-mate Lil Twist turning Justin Bieber into a different person and lets Bootleg Kev know that Young Money and Cash Money are two different labels with different artists, which is something I have to do frequently when people ask me why I don’t post Bow Wow or Ace Hood updates on YoungMoneyHQ!

Hit the jump to get a preview of Chanel West Coast‘s music by watching her video for “I Love Money“. Tez also makes a few appearances in the visual.

http://www.youngmoneyhq.com/2013/05/01/chanel-west-coast-announces-she-is-signed-to-young-money-entertainment/comment-page-1/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mgWuNUvoZY

Comments

• usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Two words, recycle bin.
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Her ? probably deserve to be on YM. She will be another tax write off and screaming she wasn't treated right and didn't get her money in about 2 years.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Under the NNF (no new friends act) of 2013 it makes sense why she was signed

-she has no chance of amounting to ? in the industry
    -she is definently worth of being claimed as a tax write off
    -she has promise to never release an album/and or have one that flops

• nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's crazy is somewhere out there she has fans smh
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nj2089 wrote: »
    What's crazy is somewhere out there she has fans smh

lol the OP says she doesn't just have fans, she has groupies.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember watching her on When I Was 17, she had won a chance to go to Marvin Gaye's house and record some music

This stupid ? heard someone playing a piano and went around screaming that she was happy that she was gonna meet Marvin Gaye...

Yo... how stupid can you be?

Such a blonde
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She could get this ? ...*Kendrick voice*
  • OGClarenceBoddicker
    OGClarenceBoddicker Members Posts: 4,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "One of the nation's worst acts of American terrorism and racial violence, the Tulsa Race Riot, occurred there in late May and early June 1921, when 35 square blocks of homes and businesses were torched by mobs of angry whites.
    The riot began because of the alleged assault of a white elevator operator, 17-year old Sarah Page, by an African American shoeshiner, 19-year old ? Rowland (the case against Mr. Rowland was eventually dismissed). The Tulsa Tribune got word of the incident and chose to publish the story in the paper on May 31, 1921. Shortly after the newspaper article surfaced, there was news that a white lynch mob was going to take matters into its own hands and ? ? Rowland.[6]
    A group of armed white men congregated outside the jail and, subsequently, a group of African American men joined the assembled crowd in order to protect ? Rowland. There was an argument in which a white man tried to take a gun from a black man, and the gun fired a bullet up into the sky. This incident promoted many others to fire their guns, and the violence erupted on the evening of May 31, 1921. Whites flooded into the Greenwood district and destroyed the businesses and homes of African American residents. No one was exempt from the violence of the white mobs; men, women, and even children were killed by the mobs.
    Troops were eventually deployed on the afternoon of June 1, but by that time there was not much left of the once thriving Greenwood district. Over 600 successful businesses were lost. Among these were 21 churches, 21 restaurants, 30 grocery stores and two movie theaters, plus a hospital, a bank, a post office, libraries, schools, law offices, a half-dozen private airplanes and even a bus system. Note—It was a time when the entire state of Oklahoma had only two airports, yet six blacks owned their own planes.
    It was suspected by many blacks that the entire thing was planned because many white men, women and children stood on the borders of the city and watched as blacks were shot, burned and lynched. In addition, some of the black-owned airplanes were stolen by the white mob and used to throw cocktail bombs & dynamite sticks from the sky.[11] Property damage totaled $1.5 million (1921).[11] Although the official death toll claimed that 26 blacks and 13 whites died during the fighting, most estimates are considerably higher. At the time of the riot, the American Red Cross estimated that over 300 persons were killed. The Red Cross also listed 8,624 persons in need of assistance, in excess of 1,000 homes and businesses destroyed, and the delivery of several stillborn infants."

Sound like bin laden to me

? 12-Migo voice

? cracka

you aint hip hop
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The few times I've watched that show, which is like once or twice. this ? does nothing but laugh at the dumb ? , she adds nothing to the show. gudda gudda's gonna have an album out before this ?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm insulted that wanna bes who don't know their history. Gudds Gudda been down with Wayne since jump he s never getting dropped....the nerves of these crackers.....smh
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah she could get the ? tho. That about it
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know it's messed up, but everytime I see a female like her that's just there and not really adding much, I wonder how many of the guests that pop up on the show have hit it.
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    i was actually watching the show when she told rob she wanted to rap and she played the song to rob and he basically told her in other words but basicallly the song sucks and as a woman you may want to have a little more integrity with your lyrics LOL i guess she aint listen .... not gonna front shes decent and can rhyme but nothing thats ground breaking ... which makes you think why do they sign artist today ...... is it simply if your cute & sexy and a little talent .... we will sell you ....?? IJS do they check for talent @ that level in the game ?? i would think they would go for vnasty before chanel ?? who is @least an hip hop head ... but what do i know .... i digress lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Tcoh-ncLDY
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She knows people. That's obviously how she got a deal. She's got arguably the second most known skateboarded (after Tony Hawk) in her corner, plus she's on a show or two of his.
  • antarticp
    edited May 2013
    Options
    I'm insulted that wanna bes who don't know their history. Gudds Gudda been down with Wayne since jump he s never getting dropped....the nerves of these crackers.....smh

i mean why would he need to be drop if birdman aint cutting no checks to Tyga ... Gudda Gudda damn sure aint seeing no $$$$$$$ from ymcmb cash money nobody unless he does a show without anyone knowing lol jk lol ....

• antarticp
    Options
    The few times I've watched that show, which is like once or twice. this ? does nothing but laugh at the dumb ? , she adds nothing to the show. gudda gudda's gonna have an album out before this ?

i have to admit her laugh is sexy ... lol dont judge me lol ....

• antarticp
    Options
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    Under the NNF (no new friends act) of 2013 it makes sense why she was signed

-she has no chance of amounting to ? in the industry
    -she is definently worth of being claimed as a tax write off
    -she has promise to never release an album/and or have one that flops

dont forget that chances are someone in the cash money fold has a better opp of getting the panies now lol late nite studio sessions lol
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i dont care about her music................smash
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This isnt suprising, ? Money Records will sign anybody for that tax write off