Farrah from Mtv's teen mom makes sex tapes sell to Vivid for $1million

Options
Mr.LV
Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭

farrah-abraham-farrah-superstar-backdoor-teen-mom.jpg

farrah-abraham-sex-tape.jpeg

The MTV starlet sold her sex tape, filmed with adult-film actor James Deen, for more than six figures, according to TMZ . The young mother is said to be making about $1 million from the raunchy movie. And now some photos from the ? flic k have hit the web. In the pics, obtained by TMZ, Abraham is seen posing seductively on a bed and in the shower. On Tuesday, the “Teen Mom” said she was happy with the money she earned for the tape. "I am happy with the seven figure settlement I have reached, with who I feel to be the best adult entertainment company in the industry, Vivid," Abraham said in a statement. "This is a risk for me to take, however I feel comfortable having given the rights to Vivid, a company I know can handle the media and press surrounding my sexuality." The tape, titled “Farrah Superstar: Backdoor Teen Mom” will be released May 6 on Vivid’s website and May 14 in stores.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2013/05/01/farrah-abraham-sells-sex-tape-as-raunchy-pics-leak-online/

Comments