man the cops dun ? my ? up yo

Options
Black Boy King
Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2013 in For The Grown & Sexy
smfh. got the word earlier today while i was in class. ? back at home got shot in the back 3 times over a ? traffic stop. dont make no ? sense man. swear if i was in the ville, that woulda been a declaration of war

Comments

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im sure there is more to the story than what you heard
  • Black Boy King
    edited May 2013
    Options

you dont have to shoot NOBODY in the back bruh, definitely not more than once. i dont care what they think he had on him, it was a fckin traffic stop. these crackas playin it ?
  • Black Boy King
    edited May 2013
    Options
    ? ass crackas bruh last time i seen a ? shot in the back was Ricky on Boyz in da Hood and everybodyyyyyy know that was ? up. get the ? outta here man

http://www.fayobserver.com/articles/2013/05/01/1254055?sac=fo.home
    A Fayetteville police officer shot a man who reportedly pulled a gun on him off Country Club Drive on Wednesday morning.

The man who was shot, who survived, has been identified as Lawrence Edward Graham III, 20, of the 1300 block of Chilton Drive.

Graham was shot twice in the back, Police Chief Harold Medlock said. He was taken to Cape Fear Valley Medical Center and had surgery, Medlock said.

No information was available on Graham's condition Wednesday night.

Two police officers on the scene when the shooting occurred have been placed on administrative duty while the shooting is investigated. The State Bureau of Investigation will review the incident, a standard practice in officer-involved shootings.

Medlock spoke briefly about the shooting Wednesday morning, and the department released additional information later Wednesday.

According to those accounts, Officer Phillip Burlingame stopped a tan Toyota near Sourwood and Lakewood drives about 8:05 a.m. because he believed the window tint was darker than is legal, police said.

Burlingame made contact with the driver, Antoine Morrell Willis, 24, whose address was not given, then requested backup.

Officer Denton Little pulled up about a minute later, Medlock said.

Little approached the passenger side of the vehicle as Burlingame continued to speak with Willis, police said.

Burlingame had Willis get out of the car and was searching him when the two began to struggle, police said.

While Burlingame was struggling with Willis, Graham, who had been seated in the front passenger seat, climbed over the vehicle console and jumped out the driver's side door, police said.

As Little ran after Graham, police said, Graham displayed a handgun as he turned toward the officer.

"Officer Little drew his service weapon and fired shots, striking the subject (Graham) twice," a police statement said. "The fired rounds from the officer's weapon appear to have struck the subject in the back."

Medlock would not speculate as to whether Graham was running from Little when he was struck.

Medlock did say that when someone is "dynamically moving," his position can change from the time an officer decides to shoot and the time he is struck.

Graham collapsed about 30 feet in front of the car, based on the position of markers at the scene.

Police found Graham's gun about 10 feet from where he was shot, Medlock said.

Investigators discovered the gun had been reported stolen in Fayetteville, Medlock said. Details about the theft report were not available.

Charges against Graham are pending, the news release said.

Willis is charged with possession with intent to sell or deliver the drug Ecstasy; possession with intent to sell or deliver marijuana; and maintaining a drug vehicle.

Willis also was charged with misdemeanor resisting arrest and driving with a suspended license, police said.

He is scheduled to appear in court Monday on unrelated charges that include felony probation violation, possession of a stolen motor vehicle, larceny of a motor vehicle, financial card fraud and conspiracy, according to Cumberland County court records.

Willis is listed as a probation absconder on the state Department of Public Safety's Division of Adult Correction website.

Graham, who has no felony record, appeared in District Court in March on misdemeanor offenses of simple marijuana possession and being under 21 with an open container of alcohol. Both charges were dismissed, court records said, "per good record and shows repentance."

Neither of the officers involved was injured.

Burlingame, 27, has been with the department since June 2008. Little, 26, joined the force in July 2010, the department said.

This is the second shooting involving a Fayetteville police officer this year.

In January, Officer Aaron Hunt fatally shot Nijza Hagans, 22, at a traffic stop on Morganton Road near South Virginia Avenue.

Hagans was shot four times after pulling a gun on the officer, according to a report from the state Medical Examiner's Office.

Police have not released any details about the January shooting, and no information has been made available about the SBI investigation of that shooting.

Staff writer Gregory Phillips contributed to this report.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At least he survived, look at the positives. And don't go do any dumb ?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dont use stolen guns kids.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Perfect wrote: »
    smfh. got the word earlier today while i was in class. ? back at home got shot in the back 3 times over a ? traffic stop. dont make no ? sense man. swear if i was in the ville, that woulda been a declaration of war

Sure.gif
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J Cole will make a song bout this soon
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    major pain wrote: »

Sure.gif

u feel that way

cuz you a ?

cant blame Tammy for being a ?
  • Real Lady2
    Real Lady2 Members Posts: 749 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Akon will sing the hook
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    First off, I'm glad your friend is still alive. I don't trust police reports, there is more to this story. Take time and relax, don't do anything that is irrational.
  • VulcanRaven
    Options

you dont have to shoot NOBODY in the back bruh, definitely not more than once. i dont care what they think he had on him, it was a fckin traffic stop. these crackas playin it ?

LOL dog I just asked a question about the entire situation, not saying they should have shot him in the back. Something must have happened for them to draw on him if his back was turned. Your last comment make me think he has had run ins with the cops before and they were looking for any reason to put a few slugs in him.
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

now...you and i both know thats not the entire story...

• VulcanRaven
    edited May 2013
    Options
    RaySwift wrote: »
    So he pulled a gun on a cop during a traffic stop and your saying he didnt deserve to be shot at?

Oh never mind ...he was another wannabe tough ? who got popped ? with the pigs. Why I am I not surprised and this is the part of the story I was expecting. ? if I was a cop and you pulled on me I would put some slugs through you too. ? act like cops are not supposed to bust back or protect themselves. ? out of here dumb nignog logic rofl.
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    yall trippin man... and my b @ragin i aint mean to snap
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    look at the ? ass ? in here backin up that cracka who shot him

reminds me of the time i posted about my lil homeboy who got killed by a police office

he was running from em on a bike, that cracka shot him with a tazer out his window then ran him over

yall ? ?

• major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall trippin man... and my b @ragin i aint mean to snap

so basically... you stopped loading the clip?
  • NYETOPn
    NYETOPn Members Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    a ? traffic stop
    got shot in the back 3 times

B should never follow A.

See:
    Allergens wrote: »
    When ? gonna learn to put a ? hands on ya head and stand still...its 2013 bruh..if you black and you tussling wit cops..best to expect to get shot

• nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I Came In Here Thinking This Was A damobb2deep Thread....Lawse
  • NYETOPn
    NYETOPn Members Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    "dynamically moving,"

LOL, well, ? ...
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didn't read but when ? get arrested or ? up by cops, more than likely they deserved it by not listening and cooperating.
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Tommy_Milfhitta Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? smh... Some ? just need to revise the "Code of Conduct When Stopped By the Popo- ? Edition"

This is a matter of life or death, ? around nd get popped over some ? ...it's cold out in these streets.

#1 - act cordial, ? and do as the popo says
    #2 - by law u hv the right to remain silent, exercise that right and avoid speaking smack
    #3 - keep the ? weapons tucked, this ain't the cotdayum movies. ? u doin pulling a weapon on the cops?