This Thread Will Probably Start Some ? , but WHY...

Options
Kat
Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
I'm going to try to articulate this thought the best I can and hope that it comes out right.

So there are alot of men that claim to want this 'good' type of girl, knowing damn well that they are not the type of man that truly even WANTS that good girl.

In that stripper thread, dudes were like oh dude is getting cuckolded, he's weak, she's wrong, blah, blah, blah...

Is it impossible for a man to believe that some of these dudes out here actually prefer a woman that isn't squeaky clean? Little rough and tumble?

And why can't some of you just be honest with yourselves about what you TRULY want? Is it just for appearances sake?

I really think there would be alot less hurt feelings in this world, if people were more honest about what they truly want in a partner.

Let's get it..

Comments

• Kat
    Options
    Uh no, I have a job. I was asleep by like 10:30.

Can we stay on topic?
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But let me read media takeout right quick and I'll answer OP lol
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It doesn't matter...
  • Kat
    Options
    If you ain't got something worthwhile to post ? my thread.
  • Kat
    Options
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    Because they'll just go for what type of woman is more socially acceptable and conventional for superficial appearances.

? might say they want a good girl, but stay running after Rihanna ratchet chicks that they're actually really attracted to.

Just like some say they they hate fat girls publicly then go around ? them in private, thinking no one else knows.

Dudes care too much about the approval of their peers and having a woman who is a "good girl" just to feel like they one upped another dude instead of maybe going after the woman they want.

If it only were a perfect world where people could ? who they want and nobody else would give a ? .

I'm going to need you to not shut my thread down with one post okay?

lol!

I agree with that.

I still want to hear from the dudes though.

@stopitfive
    @DROCRAZY
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cats are judgmental and insecure, its human nature. Of course I am also but I don't feel the need to always make people feel bad for the ? they did.

If I knew a cat who married a stripper I may initially think he was a Cap'n Save-A-Hoe but in the end, I really believe that if it works for them then it works for them and ultimately that's all that matters.

Now as far as what guys want: I think its a matter of what kind of woman they will wife vs the kind of woman they can "have fun" with. Strippers go in the second category, square chicks with square jobs go in the former category. Not many people can sleep at night or feel comfortable knowing random cats have seen your girl naked (this goes for excessive body counts too), while some don't mind or may take pride in it.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's young cats. The more experienced men can care less and literally break down our check list to the ? that gives us less headaches. With that said

Single life>>>>>>>>
  • WYRM
    WYRM Members Posts: 993 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't expect any human to be "good", just try to act right and keep ya dirt out public view so I ain't gotta hear all the "dude your girl was just down there..." doing this or that. If a person doesn't like their choices then make better choices and be honest with yourself first, about what you truly desire.

My vote is for rough and tumble, I like people/women with experience and crazy ass stories to tell.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    To each his own, but birds are for everyone
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dudes care too much about the approval of their peers and having a woman who is a "good girl" just to feel like they one upped another dude instead of maybe going after the woman they want.

In another argument I guarantee you'd say that guys are more into a woman's PHYSICAL appearance and want a trophy on their arms, regardless of the public's perception of her as "good" or otherwise.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    Because they'll just go for what type of woman is more socially acceptable and conventional for superficial appearances.

? might say they want a good girl, but stay running after Rihanna ratchet chicks that they're actually really attracted to.

Just like some say they they hate fat girls publicly then go around ? them in private, thinking no one else knows.

Dudes care too much about the approval of their peers and having a woman who is a "good girl" just to feel like they one upped another dude instead of maybe going after the woman they want. If it only were a perfect world where people could ? who they want and nobody else would give a ? .

Whew...being a man I can tell you that's some real ? . I get tired of ? acting like every ? they ever touched was some superthick model type broad but I see fat broads pushing baby carriages everywhere I go too.

? will be out here banging chubby mudducks and not claiming 'em because they don't want to be clowned. But I know I'm not the only one out here ? fat hoes...ya feel me?
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know a lot of strippers are cool people, nice and kind people. They just love their jobs and don't mess around with a lot of dudes. I never dated one, but I prefer women to be out of the limelight like myself. I'm not a loud dude and just like to take it easy and go travel and be incognito and I prefer women like that and also who love to read and educate themselves like I do.
  • Kat
    Options
    But my point is these dudes are exactly the opposite of the women they find 'wifeable'...so why wife that? So you can do her ? ? So you can look like you have a proper woman knowing you're not a proper man?

I'll use myself as an example.

I know I'm not the stereotypical 'good' girl, therefore I do not want to be with the typical 'square' guy.

Why would I do that? I'm just going to end up crushing him and he'll end up bitter and mad at the world.

Why can't we just be honest with ourselves?
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    But my point is these dudes are exactly the opposite of the women they find 'wifeable'...so why wife that? So you can do her ? ? So you can look like you have a proper woman knowing you're not a proper man?

I know I'm not the stereotypical 'good' girl, therefore I do not want to be with the typical 'square' guy.

Why would I do that? I'm just going to end up crushing him and he'll end up bitter and mad at the world.

I told you these dudes are like lemmings and they do dirt and they are not even like that and crying about it at the same time. They conform too easily and do not look inward to see who they really are.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is it impossible for a man to believe that some of these dudes out here actually prefer a woman that isn't squeaky clean? Little rough and tumble?

And why can't some of you just be honest with yourselves about what you TRULY want?

Is it just for appearances sake?

stimulating questions, they are not. Not sure why it needed a thread, but it's a kat thread so i feel obligated to respond,

No, its not impossible.

I don't know

In some cases.

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

I told you these dudes are like lemmings and they do dirt and they are not even like that and crying about it at the same time. They conform too easily and do not look inward to see who they really are.

u sound like a male hairdresser...
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I agree with gutta ..
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    That's young cats. The more experienced men can care less and literally break down our check listI agree to the ? that gives us less headaches. With that said

Single life>>>>>>>>

I agree ...minus single life ..I got bored of that ? ....but to each his own
  • Kat
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    hey gns posters, dont u have any real friends to ask these type of questions?

Hey Gaychez..this is a message board for discussion, so if you ain't got ? to discuss, go beat that dead Donkey.

@AP12

Maybe square wasn't the right word. I just wouldn't want to be with a man that was more traditionally minded when it comes to men, women and relationships. I want to be with someone that is like-minded.

• Ajackson17
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

u sound like a male hairdresser...

Cause the truth sounds so unreal?
This discussion has been closed.