Options

Comments

• Art-illery
    Art-illery Members Posts: 743 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Art-illery
    Options
    SMH ai this ? J'Leon comin in overweight... "Oddly" enough, Gab Rosado is an UNDERDOG bet against J'Leon Love according to Vegas odds. My ? (WHERE YOU AT MSOI!?) , if ya'll ain't broke, PUT THAT UNDERDOG MONEY ON ROSADO.
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Art-illery wrote: »
    SMH ai this ? J'Leon comin in overweight... "Oddly" enough, Gab Rosado is an UNDERDOG bet against J'Leon Love according to Vegas odds. My ? (WHERE YOU AT MSOI!?) , if ya'll ain't broke, PUT THAT UNDERDOG MONEY ON ROSADO.

Being that they are small-time ? , the two sites I bet at don't even have them listed Lol What are the odds for Rosado?

• Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was tryin to tell my girl drop dough on Rosado..
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vader wrote: »
    just bet my car on ghost...? it yolo

Real car or a model car with some sentimental value?
  • Art-illery
    Options
    MSOI wrote: »

Being that they are small-time ? , the two sites I bet at don't even have them listed Lol What are the odds for Rosado?

http://www.oddsshark.com/boxing/odds

5 Times. Gabe Rosado +105. Close odds, but it's still a pretty good underdog bet.

• Mastery
    Options
    Anyone going for Mares against Ponce De Leon or Guerrero against Mayweather... put that PAYPAL bet UP! ? ! Lol
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Bcotton5
    Options
  • smittysmith
    smittysmith Members Posts: 8,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "I think when you see a total like that it speaks for itself," Golden Boy Promotions chief executive Richard Schaefer, whose company will pay Mayweather, told ESPN.com. "He has established clearly that level of $32 million as a guarantee and remember: He will make much more after everything is counted because he keeps 90 percent of the profit from the event. The $32 million is just the contract minimum. The bulk of everything else goes to him."

• Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "I think when you see a total like that it speaks for itself," Golden Boy Promotions chief executive Richard Schaefer, whose company will pay Mayweather, told ESPN.com. "He has established clearly that level of $32 million as a guarantee and remember: He will make much more after everything is counted because he keeps 90 percent of the profit from the event. The $32 million is just the contract minimum. The bulk of everything else goes to him."

Caked up...
  • Mastery
    Options

5 Times. Gabe Rosado +105. Close odds, but it's still a pretty good underdog bet.
    Man hell no!!!! haha Thats not a good underdog bet at all my dude Lol That's a damn near even fight (odds). At +105 (21/20) with every $20 I bet I would only make $21, betting $20 to make $1 is not my cup of tea bruh Lol
  • Mastery
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    I want Ghost

PAYPAL it up ? ! Lol

• KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The old man still got it! Jr's quickness may be hereditary!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DzQThE5We8&feature=player_embedded

Dude is 60 too
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i wanted to hit this chick at my job with the roger mayweather "you don't know ? about boxing"..she was saying some stupid ? :
    - mayweather might get knocked out..this dude he fighting has a lot of power
    - he needs to fight that mexican that fought 2 weeks ago..he's 32 years old so he's younger

these type of fans ? me, like this broad at ya work! They have such deep insight into boxing that they can't even recall past fighters names or nothin'
  • SupremeXXV
    SupremeXXV Members Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Don't no fighter wanna' be with you. De La Hoya left you, De La Hoya don't wanna' be with you. Hatton don't wanna' be with you, don't no fighter wanna' be with you." -Floyd Mayweather Jr. (24/7)

"I don't even know why you got that muthafucka as your trainer. ? ass trainer; You wasn't ? as a fighter so how you gon' be something as a trainer?!" -Floyd Mayweather Jr. (24/7)

Relationships with family is funny. All that ? Floyd said to his pop and as soon as Rodger goes down with an "illness", who's the first person he calls. His dad, the man he claimed not to be named after...smh.

*random thought*

• KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SupremeXXV wrote: »
    "Don't no fighter wanna' be with you. De La Hoya left you, De La Hoya don't wanna' be with you. Hatton don't wanna' be with you, don't no fighter wanna' be with you." -Floyd Mayweather Jr. (24/7)

"I don't even know why you got that muthafucka as your trainer. ? ass trainer; You wasn't ? as a fighter so how you gon' be something as a trainer?!" -Floyd Mayweather Jr. (24/7)

Relationships with family is funny. All that ? Floyd said to his pop and as soon as Rodger goes down with an "illness", who's the first person he calls. His dad, the man he claimed not to be named after...smh.

*random thought*

Gotta be random because that's like pointing at the sky and saying blue. Them ? get emotional and say outright fictitious nonsense to hurt the other one's feelings.

"You ain't never fought nobody but cab drivers!" *fought Sugar Ray Leonard*

"You ain't been ? since I trained you!" *greatest missed punch to landed punch ratio in the Compubox Era, multiple division world champion, highest paid athlete of all-time, etc.*

• Art-illery
    Options
    MSOI wrote: »

Man hell no!!!! haha Thats not a good underdog bet at all my dude Lol That's a damn near even fight (odds). At +105 (21/20) with every $20 I bet I would only make $21, betting $20 to make $1 is not my cup of tea bruh Lol

I was thinking by betting $105 you would win $100. Maybe I read betting odds wrong!
  • Art-illery
    Options
    FIGHT DAY MUH' FUCKAS!!!!!!
  • Art-illery
    Options
    James Kirkland Expects Promotional Ruling on May 13

Posted by: Ryan Burton on 5/4/2013 .

By Ryan Burton

Junior middleweight contender James Kirkland (31-1, 27KOs) expects to resume his career after a judge issues a ruling on his professional status on May 13th. Kirkland advised BoxingScene.com that a judge will issue a ruling on his promotional status and other pending lawsuits on that date.

Kirkland said that he plans on immediately resuming his career after the ruling. He has been in the gym training and said that he will beready to fight after the court date. He hopes to fight one tune up fight and then get a big fight.

"Things will be clearer after May 13th. I think after one tuneup I will be ready for a big fight. I'm not dodging anyone," Kirkland tolds BoxingScene.com

Article Link - http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&opt=printable&id=65147#ixzz2SKjYNS1J

We've been asking a lot about James Kirkland on here. What specifically is going on with him and Golden Boy? They jerkin that ? or something? I know they lined him up with Canelo, but then he had a *cough* "shoulder injury..."
  • Bcotton5
    Options
  • SupremeXXV
    SupremeXXV Members Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KNiGHTS wrote: »
    SupremeXXV wrote: »

*random thought*

Gotta be random because that's like pointing at the sky and saying blue. Them ? get emotional and say outright fictitious nonsense to hurt the other one's feelings.

"You ain't never fought nobody but cab drivers!" *fought Sugar Ray Leonard*

"You ain't been ? since I trained you!" *greatest missed punch to landed punch ratio in the Compubox Era, multiple division world champion, highest paid athlete of all-time, etc.*

He actually said "you wasn't ? but a cab driver". I understand that people get emotional and ? like that, but to put ya pops on full blast like that with the cameras rolling? Come on fam, that ? wasn't cool. I'm just saying, all that ? he said about his pop was crazy and now he's in his corner. I just hope they not in the corner arguing with each other tonight.

• Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FIGHT DAY MUH' FUCKAS!!!!!!
    ? igot this copyrighted! lol

its

FIGHTDAYMUTHAFUCKAAAAAAS