Comments

• themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    L.a. noire was 3 discs for the 360?
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so if it's spread across separate discs, would you have to insert a different disc if you went to a certain part of the map when not on a mission. or do the discs just hold all the different mission parts and ? ? I forget how LA Noire was, since I beat it in like a week then never touched it again.
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    By the time this releases the new Xbox will be out using BR discs .......... just get it on that if you don't want to deal with multiple discs.
  • EscoHovNyGo
    EscoHovNyGo Members Posts: 632
    Options
    Xbox is bitchmade. Probably the reason GTA V got delayed.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    L.a. noire was 3 discs for the 360?
    yes it is 3 discs

• stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so if it's spread across separate discs, would you have to insert a different disc if you went to a certain part of the map when not on a mission. or do the discs just hold all the different mission parts and ? ? I forget how LA Noire was, since I beat it in like a week then never touched it again.

Yeah, you'd be able to get around the whole map and only switch discs at certain parts of the main story, similar to Mass Effect 2. They'd be out of their ? ' minds if they made you have to switch discs just to enter a different county.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    This gonna make me buy a ps3 next week.
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I hope my old dinosaur ps3 wont die because of this ? . Only game I am really checking for beside that new MGS thats coming out
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Why not just install that ? on the HDD and ? swapping? A game that size it would be ridiculous to play it off the discs anyway.
  • stoneface
    Options
    KNiGHTS wrote: »

Why not just install that ? on the HDD and ? swapping? A game that size it would be ridiculous to play it off the discs anyway.

It would be nice if they let us do that.

• scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    For an early copy of this game...i would do an entire Double Dare obstacle course immediately after work (and i work 12 hrs a day)
    hqdefault.jpg
  • grumpy_new_yorker
    grumpy_new_yorker Members Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Collectors Editions announced.

$79.99
    gta51_zps8854f457.jpg

$149.99
    gta52_zps1c641aec.jpg

Pre-order Bonus
    gta53_zps33c65bb7.jpg
  • PiffyHaze
    PiffyHaze Members Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder if the hat in collector edition is a green brim.
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    stoneface wrote: »
    KNiGHTS wrote: »

It would be nice if they let us do that.

thats what halo 4 did..
  • scrapper1
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Disappointed with the collectors edition..kind of weak to have a $150 price tag. I like fly,collectable ? . Gears of War 3 had a life size Lancer weapon model.. NBA 2K11 had a huge game storage metal locker w/combination lock, Kobe collector figure and poster..heck, Call of Duty had military night vision goggles.Dont even wanna mention the crazy celeb package they sent Nas that came in a missile case (he showed it on twitter and gave it away in a twitter quiz contest over a year ago).

Would be much better if the GTA V collectors package included: a collectable 14in character model(choice between 3 main characters), the money lock bag w/key, art poster, Los Santos hat,Rockstar games keychain packaged in the same blk metal box the current collector set comes in. I dont care about the art books and maps.. ppl been waiting 5yrs for this game and its the biggest selling franchise of all time, they can do better than that../b]
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea I dont care about any of the collectors stuff, the extras are pretty week
  • stoneface
    Options
    ? , I'd have loved the whole soundtrack set in a collector's edition.
  • Bcotton5
    Options
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I kinda want that hat
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that unique old school whip looks dope tho
  • Bcotton5
    Options
    stoneface wrote: »
    ? , I'd have loved the whole soundtrack set in a collector's edition.

Id buy that
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    only thing I want besides the game is that los santos hat... I wouldn't wear it tho lol
  • stoneface
    Options
    goldenja wrote: »
    only thing I want besides the game is that los santos hat... I wouldn't wear it tho lol

lol that reminds me, my copy of GTA San Andreas came with one of these flags:

mqdefault.jpg

I think it was a pre order bonus but I just pinned that ? up on my wall.

• scrapper1
    Options
    I think that the developers of Saints Row 4 had a brilliant idea with this collectors edition process that i think should be implemented whenever a game company has collectors editions. They thought of a big list of items to include with it then allowed the consumers to go online and vote for their favorite 5 items..the 5 highest vote getting items become the official collectors edition package. Check it out below:

"Are you planning to buy the Collector's Edition of Saints Row 4? If so, publisher Deep Silver wants your help. They're letting gamers determine the contents of the bundle through a survey.

Saints Row 4 begins with the leader of the Third Street Saints being elected president. As such, many of the possible CE extras have a presidential theme. Examples include campaign gear, a presidential briefcase with a "kinky handcuff," or a presidential coin.

The rest of the possible extras are a diverse lot. Standard CE staples like an artbook and world map are up for a vote, as are more bizarre offerings like a voice augmentation device and a dubstep doomsday button. Surprisingly, a giant purple ? isn't one of the options. Here's the full list of options that you can rank from 1 to 5 on the survey:

Saints Row T-shirt - "Department of Homeland Saintcurity"
    Saints2013 Presidential campaign gear (Pins, hats, Saint Car Flags)
    Voice augmentation device / auto-tune device
    Pierce, Shaundi, or other Saint Figurine
    Presidential Briefcase with kinky handcuff and key
    Dubstep Doomsday Button
    Functional (not deadly!) in-game weapon replica
    Johnny Gat Memorial Statue
    Saint's Bazooka themed Poster Tube
    "Eagle Jet" RC Helicopter
    Tie and Tie Bar, Money Clip
    Sealed Classified Book with Artwork (Concept Artbook)
    Steelbook
    Whitehouse "Security" download card
    President Seal and/or Coin
    Cloth World Map
    Saint Belt Buckle
    Wood Cigar box
    Ridiculously amazing glass display case with lights?

Deep Silver previously let fan votes on the contents of Dead Island Riptide's Rigor Mortis Edition. I'm surprised publishers don't release surveys like this on a regular basis. It could spare them the embarrassment of trying to sell a collector's edition no one wants, like a bundle with a ? set of rubber ? ."