Celebrities, Actors, Rappers, Singers, Athletes, Whatever....That You Chopped It Up Wit

Options

Comments

• mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know a couple NBA ? out here. They are probably 2 of the corniest ? I ever met in my entire life. Lol.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what a stan ass thread. anyway here goes saw tag team(old school 90's Georgia ? music rap dou for you youngins that don't know) the duo responsible for whoop there it is. they was chillin at a the holiday inn in tampa during the florida classic. me and the fam was there for a reuninon. some r & b groups were there too 4play was one of them. the women were sweating 4play tag team got no play LOL. I met Robert townsend at a premier for meteor man in Miami beach. I saw jt money in his rap label van next to me when I was driving a few years back. seen ross, gunplay and that other ? riding around on scooters back in 07'. I saw uncle luke in walgreens late night buying Halloween candy and diapers for his baby back in 2011. when I was in middle school I met a star search champion Raquel herring ( I think that's how its spelled) her uncle stayed 2 houses down from me. she was pretty and had a firm hand shake. had the opertunity to meet billy dee Williams when he came to my church back in 99 but I opted out of that one.
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2013
    Options
    Grew up with literally in school and hung out with Ken Lucas, Dorsett Davis, Floyd Womack (All NFL players), was Fred Smoot classmate for a year at Hinds CC (? was even yapping from then). Ran into Erick Dampier (fresh out of Miss State and in his rookie year in the league) at the old MetroCenter mall in Jackson.

Uncle used to work at the press row in the Palace of Auburn Hills, so he took me to a game back in 2000, it was Wolves vs Pistons, first time I ever saw KG (in his raw form, a few years before he hit his prime) KG was jumping near out of the damn buliding lol , also it was one of the last apperances of Malik Sealy (RIP), ..after the game my Uncle took me to the media room/greeting room. Manage to get quite a few autographs and talk to a few of the Pistons: Lindsey Hunter, Grant Hill (hate him as a college player, but mad cool as a pro). Stack (Stackhouse) was only one who was an ? , he's that way on and off the court....? was all high and mighty and ? lol.

When attending Gallaudet University in D.C., they have an annual/biannual Congress Basketball game that they hosted, that year was blessed enough to meet and talk the evening with two HOFers -- Nate "Tiny" Archibald and Bob Lanier (as a Piston head, that damn near made me almost go nuts).
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    I know a couple NBA ? out here. They are probably 2 of the corniest ? I ever met in my entire life. Lol.

Lol who we talkin cuz?
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In my earlier post, yeah it the same Ken Lucas who got his nose broken by Steve Smith of the Panthers in practice. Dudes in my town was clowning/talking about Ken at least a month afterwards......
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    reggie evans --- he used to go to this jr. college that the school I was going to was playing. chopped it up with him before a tournament game one time, ? was smellin just like reggie before the game lol.

jannero pargo -- used to go to school with him also in college, cool as ? . used to go head to head with him in live back in the day.

professor griff -- watchin youtube one day and he just spouts his number, so I hit em up, chopped it up with him about 30 mins.

keyshawn johnson -- saw him in vegas at this shoe store, cool cat. just on some wusup type ? nothin major.

few more, can't recall
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    met snookie in the San Diego airport. She looked like an oompa loompa forreal.
  • Lincoln
    Lincoln Members Posts: 1,664 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not sure if you guys know who Scoop Deville is. He's the son of Kid Frost, and raps with Apathy, you probably know him better as the producer of Kendrick's "Poetic Justice" and "the Recipe." I was at Rock the Bells sweating my life away in the arena while Black Star was performing and I saw him walking up the steps, just blending in with the crowd. I got up to take a pic with him. He tried talking to me but I couldn't really hear 'cause earlier in the day I was right next to the speakers for Common's and Supernatural's set.

There's a rapper who's pretty big in Southern California, known as Intuition. I saw him at a show and talked to him afterwards. He asked my name and all. Cool dude. I told him he was my second favorite rapper and when he asked my first and I said Cam'ron, he lost it. Said, "AH ? ! CAM IS MY DUDE! WHEN I HEAR HIM I GET A RAPPING RENAISSANCE!!!" Then he slapped the ? out of my hand when he went to shake it. It was still numb like 20 minutes later when I was driving on the highway.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol who we talkin cuz?

Jason Thompson from the Kings and Donte Jones. DJ don't play for the kings no more through. But yeah, both them ? is corny as ? . I know most of the kings in some capacity but I've never really hung out with any of the others too much. Hooped with them ? though.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Jay-Z
    Magic Johnson
    Method Man
    Redman
    Lady Saw
    Memphis Bleek
    Beans (smh)
    Al aka Hits from the streets
    Gyptian
    Pace Won and Rah Digga's child's father from the Outsiders
    Shemar Moore
    Snoop Dogg's son
    Immortal Technique (we used to be really cool, talk and politic back in the day)

All I can remember for the moment...

I will say that Hits, Red, IT, Pace Won Lady Saw and Snoops son are/were very sweet and awesome people.....

Otherwise celebs are regular folk with freedom/money, don't get the obsession with all things famous. It's sad how caught up some folks are in their business.
  • ChicagoBears
    ChicagoBears Members Posts: 758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Empress_ wrote: »
    Jay-Z
    Magic Johnson
    Method Man
    Redman
    Lady Saw
    Memphis Bleek
    Beans (smh)
    Gyptian
    Shemar Moore
    Snoop Dogg's son
    Immortal Technique (we used to be really cool, talk and politic back in the day)

I will say that Hits, Red, IT, Pace Won Lady Saw and Snoops son are/were very sweet and awesome people.....

Otherwise celebs are regular folk with freedom/money, don't get the obsession with all things famous. It's sad how caught up some folks are in their business.

Lol true story I met Mos Def, he was cool though. @Empress, who on your list when you meant them was a total ? ? My girl told me she met Shemar Moore somewhere and that dude was a total Massengill...
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    Options
    Jay-Z
    Magic Johnson
    Method Man
    Redman
    Lady Saw
    Memphis Bleek
    Beans (smh)
    Gyptian
    Shemar Moore
    Snoop Dogg's son

Lol true story I met Mos Def, he was cool though. @Empress, who on your list when you meant them was a total ? ? My girl told me she met Shemar Moore somewhere and that dude was a total Massengill...

@ChicagoBears

I feel her dear. Shemar Moore was still on The Y&R soap opera when I met him, real pretty boy. He was feeling himself, with both hands. He wasn't rude but he had that conceited "I'm too sexy" vibe to him. Very unattractive.

Beanie Sigel has to be the one though, he is just grimey. Straight hood dude with no sense or home training at all.

I'll also say Bleek's personality>>>>>>>>>His mentor Jiggaman.

He was really nice, invited me out tbh, he wasn't stuck on himself like Jay.
  • ChicagoBears
    ChicagoBears Members Posts: 758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jay-Z
    Magic Johnson
    Method Man
    Redman
    Lady Saw
    Memphis Bleek
    Beans (smh)
    Gyptian
    Shemar Moore
    Snoop Dogg's son

@ChicagoBears

I feel her dear. Shemar Moore was still on The Y&R soap opera when I met him, real pretty boy. He was feeling himself, with both hands. He wasn't rude but he had that conceited "I'm too sexy" vibe to him. Very unattractive.

Beanie Sigel has to be the one though, he is just grimey. Straight hood dude with no sense or home training at all.

I'll also say Bleek's personality>>>>>>>>>His mentor Jiggaman.

He was really nice, invited me out tbh, he wasn't stuck on himself like Jay.

Lol yeah, I also heard Jay-Z is VERY standoffish...the thing about celebrities having that attitude is because of these sheep out here always hype. People fight of each other, just to get a PIC..ridiculous. Fashion night out was the absolute WORST in NYC. I see celebs and it's just like "pleasure to meet you," but you have these people going crazy. I feel like people are obsessed with and envy celebs because their life is disappointing to them...its really a shame they feel that way.
  • vince_vince
    vince_vince Members Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so what did you get out of meeting these people?

unless i get something out of that ish, i just keep it moving. like if i bump into kelly rowland tomorrow, i would walk past broad. she not gonna drop me beyonces number anyway and i'm not into her ass...
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Terrell Owens was at 24 hour fitness playing ball he's weird kind of stuck up. I was on his team talked to him for a little while and he just seems like he's lonely and a bit of a ? .

Anyway after where done playing ball I go over to the bench press he goes to the dumbell bench and he's just sitting on the bench infront of everybody he takes his shirt off randomly and just sits there it was odd and weird

I use work with Tori Hunters brothers so I've chilled with Tori he's probably one of the coolest people I've ever met family is cool.

I've chilled with Darren McFadden bc people from school played for Arkansas and those people would get green from me.

There's a couple of people I've met my sister meets more because she's trying to be a journalist so she's got a huge list from Meagan good to Spike Lee to Kevin Hart.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol who we talkin cuz?

Jason Thompson from the Kings and Donte Jones. DJ don't play for the kings no more through. But yeah, both them ? is corny as ? . I know most of the kings in some capacity but I've never really hung out with any of the others too much. Hooped with them ? though.

Where you from bruh?

C/s JT and donte green(hes gone) corny af
  • Max.
    Options
    Ive met demarcus cousins a couple times hes real cool...we talked outside the mall for 10 mins his rookie year and he be going to the gym sometimes to hoop
  • Max.
    Options
    Also met bobby jackson his baby mama ugly af...im taller than him i wanted to ask him why he let t mac throw that basketball at him
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    I met with KD in Dc in my 8th grade trip. and i might meet with Tip if he comes to my school.
  • Max.
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »
    Also met bobby jackson his baby mama ugly af...im taller than him i wanted to ask him why he let t mac throw that basketball at him

Bobby Jackson is from NC and that dude stayed having a ugly ass gf. Dude is humble though he grew up in a ? situation his mom was on drugs heavy dude had a hard life.

Yeah she was light skin but hurt lol
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Met Chubb Rock. Did a show for our neighborhood block party. Cool party. Old head Hoodrats clung to that dude that day.

One day Rickey Smiley did a show at Del State's homecoming. Walked through the building where the auditorium was. Met like 10 of us in the Marching Band on break. Dude is SUPER QUE to the highest degree.

Used to wrk at Lincoln University's bookstore a few years ago as a manager. One day, John Amos (father in Good Times) walks in with his wife and three teenagers. I think one was interested in going to the school, not sure. Helped his wife get an hoodie. Nice guy, wife was a bit of a looker, but I'm on the clock to really notice.

Work at HS now in Brooklyn. Met one of the guys form the Last Poets and Malcolm X's daughter, Ilyasha Shabazz. She is a stallion, tall as ? (at least 5' 11" in heels). She spoke to the kids and sold copies of her book. Would've bought one but they were sold out by the time I got to meet her.

Met Virgil once time at Christiana Mall in Delaware. ? tried to ? on my fraternity and compare that ? to his days running in the nWo. Tried to respect the guy cause he went to a HBCU - Virginia Union. (and feel sorry for him cause no one talkd to him after I left). At least his breath didn't stink.
  • J.Clinton
    J.Clinton Members Posts: 413 ✭✭✭
    Options
    u ? be lying like ? blood..lol
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2 Chainz- Humble as ? , surprised me forreal, smokes constantly
    Cap1- cool ?
    Jadakiss- Real ? . Told us t fall back and went socializing wit the ? in the club
    Meek- drama queen ass ?
    Wale- humble soft spoken, gets all the ? though
    Ace hood- funny ?
    Wayne- surprised he not dead, ? does or did HELLA DRUGS, damn near speedballing
    Kam Chancellor from Seahawks- ? is cool, hit me up when he comes back home
    Percy Harvin- As much as a bad rap he gets he's a good dude, played HS ball with him for 2 years
    Gucci- CRAZY nah the ? is nuts forreal though
    Yo gotti- Humble, chops it up with everyone
    Lashawn Merritt Olympic Gold medalist- humble, cool peoples
    Ronald Curry- Down to earth, on the streets by himself with about 100,000 dollars worth of jewelry on and driving a Ghost Phantom
    Future- cool ?
    alot more but i dont feel like typing...im hungry

This ? sounds funny LOL