Are Indian/Middle Eastern woman checkin for black men?

Options

Comments

• Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *RUNS IN THREAD*

STOP THE PRESSES! I just had a one night stand with an Indian chick! So yes apparently they are checking for ? !
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CirocObama wrote: »
    why would a black man go all that family drama just to date or marry an Arab or Indian ? . They don't want your bloodline in the family. Due to the social construct of white supremacy we have been placed at the bottom by every race. I have nothing but disdain for most of those type of people anyway. They are just as bigoted as some whites if not more. And then they have the audacity to exploit and degrade our neighborhoods with fake filth and liquor.

Been said that. Then some of you ? out here tryna be like "arabs and black people are the same. we share the same struggles", ? . ? them arabs and everybody else with that ? . I rather stick to my own peoples...as much as i hate some of you.

And that couldn't be further from the truth. Arabs been exploiting and enslaving Africans far before Europeans did. And that ? still goes on in some parts of the middle east and Africa. To make matter worse you have so many blacks who have adopted Arab culture and used it to perpetuate the exploitation of their own people. Not dissing my Muslim brothers but many of them refuse to accept that Arabs have been just as vicious in their onslaught against blacks as has the European. A lot of us can't accept the idea that we are all we have. No one is going to fight along side with us in our battles but us. It's a hard pill to swallow but it's the reality of the world.

Thank you!!!

I've BEEN saying this here in the IC and in real life as well. Literally everything you said is the same ? i've been trying to tell people.

Fully agree with everything you said my dude.
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man I think alot of women of other ethnic backgrounds secretly check for black men...specially over seas....I know off the rip German and women in the phillipines do.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Have yall even seen them chicks when they get old? If you hitting and quitting cool, but in the long haul, no sir. And ? them, all these beautiful fine sista's out here I could give 2 ? if they checking for us or not
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thiiisssssss is why you stick to your own ? race. A Black person will always have more in common with another Black person than _________ race.

Why anyone would go outta their way to cross cultural barriers (which should be rigid, sequestered, and respected) is disgusting to me.

If you want some damn Indian get some damn Indian food and let that be the extent of your foray with them...stick to dating exclusively within your race.

Your thoughts smell like just like the indian restuarant around the corner

Get the ? out of here with that ignorant ?

talkin bout stick to my own race, if thats how u feel and that u only get looks from black guys so be it, thats on YOU

but ? , these hoes love me like SOSA, da ? should i adopt that ? ass ignorant mindstate

this aint the '50s, '60s, segregation is gone from the US, i can ? and date whatever type of pussay i want gotdammit

if i want to ? a martian skin colored ? with a sideways ? , SO BE IT

Il'll be damned to say that this race dont like me becuz of my skin, ? you cant make a generalized ass statement about an ENTIRE race, u dont know everybody in that race

thats like saying all chinese food makes u have the squirts, thats not true, but some do and some dont

ive grown up around a bunch of ? and ? from different races, and they been cool wit me and i been cool with them, there is just SOME that are like that

you will get that no matter what, SOME are just too ? stupid to deal wit

plus the hoes that make those statements are ? brainswashed by their ignorant, close-minded backward ass stuck in their ways parents

the ones who have encountered American culture realize that their parents are full of ? , if thats how they act, and go and freely accept the black mans meat

the ones who arent like that, have to experience it for theirselves, to see and have their eyes pryed open to know the truth

I"ll go ? wit a whole milk ? Suzie on Monday and then go ? lightskined red bone Carmen on Wednesday

and end the ? week by ? that ? from Aladdin on Saturday

I do what i want, when i want, no one tells me ?
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thiiisssssss is why you stick to your own ? race. A Black person will always have more in common with another Black person than _________ race.

Why anyone would go outta their way to cross cultural barriers (which should be rigid, sequestered, and respected) is disgusting to me.

If you want some damn Indian get some damn Indian food and let that be the extent of your foray with them...stick to dating exclusively within your race.

Your thoughts smell like just like the indian restuarant around the corner

Get the ? out of here with that ignorant ?

talkin bout stick to my own race, if thats how u feel and that u only get looks from black guys so be it, thats on YOU

but ? , these hoes love me like SOSA, da ? should i adopt that ? ass ignorant mindstate

this aint the '50s, '60s, segregation is gone from the US, i can ? and date whatever type of pussay i want gotdammit

if i want to ? a martian skin colored ? with a sideways ? , SO BE IT

Il'll be damned to say that this race dont like me becuz of my skin, ? you cant make a generalized ass statement about an ENTIRE race, u dont know everybody in that race

thats like saying all chinese food makes u have the squirts, thats not true, but some do and some dont

ive grown up around a bunch of ? and ? from different races, and they been cool wit me and i been cool with them, there is just SOME that are like that

you will get that no matter what, SOME are just too ? stupid to deal wit

plus the hoes that make those statements are ? brainswashed by their ignorant, close-minded backward ass stuck in their ways parents

the ones who have encountered American culture realize that their parents are full of ? , if thats how they act, and go and freely accept the black mans meat

the ones who arent like that, have to experience it for theirselves, to see and have their eyes pryed open to know the truth

I"ll go ? wit a whole milk ? Suzie on Monday and then go ? lightskined red bone Carmen on Wednesday

and end the ? week by ? that ? from Aladdin on Saturday

I do what i want, when i want, no one tells me ?

house ? alert,
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DOC H0LL!DAY
    DOC H0LL!DAY Members Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CirocObama wrote: »
    why would a black man go all that family drama just to date or marry an Arab or Indian ? . They don't want your bloodline in the family. Due to the social construct of white supremacy we have been placed at the bottom by every race. I have nothing but disdain for most of those type of people anyway. They are just as bigoted as some whites if not more. And then they have the audacity to exploit and degrade our neighborhoods with fake filth and liquor.

Been said that. Then some of you ? out here tryna be like "arabs and black people are the same. we share the same struggles", ? . ? them arabs and everybody else with that ? . I rather stick to my own peoples...as much as i hate some of you.

Yeah but most i encounter are usually doing pretty good financially
  • DOC H0LL!DAY
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Freida Pinto would get this work.
    freida-pinto.jpg
    freida-pinto-web-1199262091.jpg
    freida-pinto-hair-hot-pics-2012-5.jpeg

She's gorgeous!
  • DOC H0LL!DAY
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    Freida Pinto would get this work.
    freida-pinto.jpg
    freida-pinto-web-1199262091.jpg
    freida-pinto-hair-hot-pics-2012-5.jpeg

What them feet looking like tho?
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, she bad.

• DMTxTHC
    Options
    I don't think I seen an attractive Middle Eastern woman.. and by Middle Eastern I mean women from Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, eheiiyu8eystan etc...
  • DMTxTHC
    Options
    I don't think I seen an attractive Middle Eastern woman.. and by Middle Eastern I mean women from Pakistan, Afghanistan, Kazakhstan, eheiiyu8eystan etc...
    @ohhhla care to prove me wrong?..
  • ohhhla
    edited May 2013
    Options

Didn't you live in the Bronx?

You didn't those hoes walking around?

Or are you too into black females?

Because sometimes that effects makes me think no other race is ? with them.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

come to Jersey City, and those countries you listed are technically not Middle East
  • DMTxTHC
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »

Or are you to into black females?

Yes..

What?..

Black women are GOAT..

I seen plenty of attractive Asians and Latinas, but Black women look the best to me, overall..
  • DMTxTHC
    Options

come to Jersey City, and those countries you listed are technically not Middle East
    My bad for my geographical errors..
  • ohhhla
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »

Or are you to into black females?

Yes..

What?..

Black women are GOAT..

I seen plenty of attractive Asians and Latinas, but Black women look the best to me, overall..

*see

Sorry been too busy to get my post off.

I have that very same problem.

I think Black women are the G.O.A.T.

And sometimes I'll downplay other women of other races.

Strange coming from a poster like me.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its black women or nothing over here.

You have to understand history to plan a future.
  • DOC H0LL!DAY
    Options

nah... they got some cute woman.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To me African American and Carribbean women look the best on average which basically means that mulattos with some degree of black in them are the GOAT.
  • DOC H0LL!DAY
    Options
    To me African American and Carribbean women look the best on average which basically means that mulattos with some degree of black in them are the GOAT.

African American?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

African American?

Yes, which part of that is confusing to you?
  • DOC H0LL!DAY
    Options

African American?

Yes, which part of that is confusing to you?

To each it's own. The problem I have with your post is nobody asked you which ethnicity looks the best. Black chicks got enough threads poppin in here.