Game of Thrones (Season 3) - HBO

Options

Comments

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Damn that dialogue between Littlefinger and Varys was dope. Joffrey killed the ? .
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm starting to think Joffrey is on the DL or something
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man this episode started out boring and ended on a high note.
    I feel bad for Theon getting tortured like that. Its one thing to read about getting flayed its another thing to see it onscreen.
    Looks like they are changing up the scaling of the wall stuff
    Robb is so ? dumb right now I can't even root for him in the underdog sense he has no genre savvy whatsoever.
    Arya is finally on the right track again with her storyline I guess.

Sansa is cryng again I guess she took another L
    Oh and they had Joffrey ? Ros too bad she was like the most consistently hot girl who still got naked on the show.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dope episode and the ethers kept coming.
  • Tymoney19
    Tymoney19 Members Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This episode was boring. Nothing happened
  • PaperPlaneJane
    PaperPlaneJane Members Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Joffrey is so ? sadistic man......? is straight up serial killer material. Littlefinger cold blooded...don't know why Varys thought it was gone turn out any different with ole girl. They both got spies everywhere he was gone find out.

Sansa stay losin'...her hopes jump up to get beat down. LMAO at Tyrion having to pretty much propose to Sansa in front of his girl. ? was awkward. Lol.

Queen of Thornes strikes again. She was on Doctor Who yesterday throwing ether too. Lol.

They need to get to the point with this random ass Theon storyline they added in.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why did he ? the ?
    and who is dude torturing theon?
  • thefabmd2dc
    thefabmd2dc Members Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    joffrey is a ? ? who enjoys killing
    Littlefinger runs a ? and has a ? telling his secrets, so he told joffrey he'd offer him a girl he could do anything he wanted to
    Cue Ros getting killed horribly
  • alligatorhalfman
    alligatorhalfman Members Posts: 186 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    and who is dude torturing theon?

I'm surprised people are having such a hard time figuring it out (look at what happened to Theon in the last few episodes of last season). Clues have been dropped in those storylines, and there's a major visual clue in Theon's current environment linked with something in other scenes. If you figga it out on your own it's a whole lot more satisfyin than droppin spoilers...

...I found this episode an unavoidable step down from last week's GOAT but still enjoyed it a lot. The climb scenes were dope, having The Queen of Thorns vs. Tywin couldn't be anything BUT ethersville, and I always like anything with Arya. And we got some Littlefinger vs. Varys too. That monologue was used in a preview but seeing it here with those scenes of Ros meeting her end (just when you thought Joffrey had moderated his doucheness) and Sansa catching an L were powerful.

• Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No matter what, Sansa seems makes the wrong decision. every time.

lol@ that Warg...he feals some kinda way about jon snow and ol girl. he stayed with the side-eye

i'm still confused on Theon's captors. I remember Robb's boy saying he'd send his bastard son to winterfell to kick out the ironborn, and ? theon. and Robb said that he wanted Theon alive. So i assume that's who has him and that explains why they are torturing him instead of killing him.

Gendry about to supply that fire that Stannis cannot.

#teamLordofLight

• Matt-
    Options
    varys called that ? the "lisa arryn of chairs"

and Brienne is moving up in the power rankings
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm noticing a disturbing trend in tv/movies now, where fuckable hoes is getting killed brutally.
    Wheredeydodatat?
  • Matt-
    Options
    i think tyrion is trying to convince cersei to join him in some kind of plot against either tywin or jeoffry or both. If they are about self-preservation, one of those two will have to fall. And i wonder if tywin is going to view jamie as a mutant when if/when he comes back w/o a hand
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • alligatorhalfman
    alligatorhalfman Members Posts: 186 ✭✭✭
    Options
    So Thoros of Myr was tryina convert King "? it or ? it" Robert Baratheon to the R'hllor faith...LOL...Melisandre, girl, the wine and ? gon' win that battle for ya King and ya Red Priest's soul. Ya need to get ? wit dese boys so they can pull a train on ya fine ass. Lots more shadow babies for you!
  • Matt-
    Options
    and why the hell is it so damn easy to climb the wall? i mean, i know it wasn't a cakewalk, and lives were lost, but i expected it to be like a 2-3 day type trek. and where are the watchers on the wall? did they ALL leave during the battle at the fist of the first men and nobody is there to drop boulders on these wildling heads?
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm enjoying the epic dialogue this season but 6 episodes in and ? really ain't popped off. Dope episode nonetheless I just need to see some wild ? . Where the white walkers at?
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The people torturing Theon are some kind of Northmen. Possibly those trying to get on Tywins good side maybe? Winterfell was burned too wtf? I'm tired right now.
  • theBlackbeard
    theBlackbeard Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s.free wrote: »
    I'm enjoying the epic dialogue this season but 6 episodes in and ? really ain't popped off. Dope episode nonetheless I just need to see some wild ? . Where the white walkers at?

Deaths are coming.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good episode. Nothing particularly crazy happened, but some interesting stuff popped up.
  • PaperPlaneJane
    PaperPlaneJane Members Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GOAT Lines from this episode:

Tyrion to Cersei:

“It’s hard to say which of the four of us is getting the worst of this arrangement. Probably Sansa, though Loras will certainly come to know a deep and singular misery.”

Queen of Thornes to Tywin:

"He's a sword swollower through and through..."

“True, we don’t tie ourselves in knots over a discrete bit of buggery, but brothers and sisters?...Where I come from, that stain would be very difficult to wash out.”

Little Finger to Varys:
    “Do you know what the Realm is? It’s the thousand blades of Aegon’s enemies, a story we agreed to tell each other over and over ‘til we forget that it’s a lie."

"Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder...Many who try to climb it fail, never get to try again. The fall breaks them. Some are given a chance to climb but they refuse, they cling to the Realm or the gods or love, illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.”
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Littlefinger will need a humbling death, but he plays the game so well it's like its easy to play. When you work behind the scenes and manipulate everything, the big players don't see you coming.
  • Matt-
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    The people torturing Theon are some kind of Northmen. Possibly those trying to get on Tywins good side maybe? Winterfell was burned too wtf? I'm tired right now.

it looks like he's being flayed

thats the sigil of House Bolton

house-game-of-thrones-31246320-1600-1200.jpg

Bolton's are loyal to the starks
  • theBlackbeard
    theBlackbeard Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GOAT Lines from this episode:

Tyrion to Cersei:

“It’s hard to say which of the four of us is getting the worst of this arrangement. Probably Sansa, though Loras will certainly come to know a deep and singular misery.”

Queen of Thornes to Tywin:

"He's a sword swollower through and through..."

“True, we don’t tie ourselves in knots over a discrete bit of buggery, but brothers and sisters?...Where I come from, that stain would be very difficult to wash out.”

Little Finger to Varys:
    “Do you know what the Realm is? It’s the thousand blades of Aegon’s enemies, a story we agreed to tell each other over and over ‘til we forget that it’s a lie."

"Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder...Many who try to climb it fail, never get to try again. The fall breaks them. Some are given a chance to climb but they refuse, they cling to the Realm or the gods or love, illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.”

I like how when he said Chaos is a ladder many try to climb it fail they showed his bottom ? that was trying to make some power plays for her on well being, and got caught. While the whole show Jon was scaling the wall, fell with his girl, saved him and her and made it. I like episodes like this. Witty humor dressed up in way most won't understand but when you do, the lack of action almost doesn't matter.