The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Options

Comments

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damobbdeepthroats is one of those bitter lebron hating ? who hopes and prays the king fails

It's gotta be hard to watch the nba right now for people of his ilk

Lmao... I remember I was dyin when homie said he would suck ? to feed his kids and a ? called him

"Dathroattoodeep"

Lol @ this ? bein brought up every 4 pages
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stephen a smith said a package of blake griffin,eric bledsoe,caron butler for kg,pierce and doc rivers is the rumor he's hearing

That trade would be dumb as fucc for the set

heard bout Pierce to da clippers earlier dis year. if they wanna win now they make da move, but dat scenario is hideous for their future
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Where da knick fans at? Their weak ass team got punched in the mouth yesterday and they're duckin

The same ? who popped mad ? after the bulls lost game 1 to the nets won't even post now
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damobb2deep is so salty about the Heat. You rarely| talk about your 2 teams lol

I talk about the lakers and okc..
    Okc doin they thing... I talk about Durant all the time.. I talk about the heat Jus off the fact thats what this thread basically talks about.. and what espn talks about..
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just wanna say LOL @ New York... ? the Knicks and Emma Hollaforadolla
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    Damobbdeepthroats is one of those bitter lebron hating ? who hopes and prays the king fails

It's gotta be hard to watch the nba right now for people of his ilk

I will admit I am biased... But not bitter when I saw him win his ring I did feel happy 4 dude... My thing is the same people on his nutts now was Jus bashing him last year Skip bayless is a prime example of that... I Jus dont think dude is as untouchable as ? want 2 believe
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited May 2013
    Options
    The fact that you take Skip Bayless's opinion seriously shows that you lost.
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    The fact that you take Skip Bayless's opinion seriously shows that you lost.

Its not Jus him tho I bet if this was 2010 this thread would have more people like me on here.. Now if u ? wit dude more power 2 u... I dont hate on that... Its like how I am wit Kobe.. But 4 the people who Jus on his nutts cuz its the popular thing to do... I know they will jump ship soon as he loses...
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    My boys came out flat and Melo and Jr are building Mansions in broadway with all the misses.. I have been concerned about our style of play all season.. And no my fears are coming into Fruition..

Our season does not depend on Carmelo Anthony. We know what he is and what he can do.. But it relies on Amar'e Stoudemire's knees and Mike Woodson's coach acumen to deploy Amare in the correct way in order to soften that Indiana D.. And open up driving lanes that will in turn open up long bombs from downtown..

I trust in the Dark Knight Amar'e Stoudemire.. And if you are a knick fan.. You should too...

Get the ? out of here with this ? , Amare ain't played in 2-3 months and you expect him to come back against the Pacers defense and be effective
  • infamous114
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Lol what's so funny about Emm Holla's infatuation with Amare is that he ignores the other side of basketball which is defense. West and Hibbert would eat while Amare is on the floor. The Knicks defense suffers when he's on the floor, check the stats.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at Amare being the dark knight. He ain't even Robin.
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rondo would not have playoff games with 6 and 4.....scust
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Damn so Amare Batgirl??

• Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Amare in 20 years

Elijah_Price.jpg
  • infamous114
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »

Who are you talking about lol
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Yo Tommy.. Yall ? got rushed.. How does it feel to know that you guys forced your way into the playoffs only to have Rose not suit up.. So now not only will you go home in round 1.. But a team from New York will be sending you home. A place that you said the bulls run.. I do recall you saying the regular season doesnt matter.. Uh ya dont say?.. LoL..

To add insult to injury u ? aint getting no lottery picks.. Should have went the Spurs route when D-Rob got hurt.. They tanked and picked up Duncan and the rest was history... ha!

EmM what happened to this dunny? Lmao ? tried to live vicariously thru them ? ass nets and failed then completely ignored the ? they popped

This midget knows we run new yawk
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    allday1992 wrote: »

Damn so Amare Batgirl??

Nah he might be Alfred
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the key to the knicks is raymond felton. let him play the pick and roll and he penetrates and gets in the lane he can score or kick it out to shooters for open threes. he gets the ball moving around. keeping the ball in melo hand is gonna lead to bricks and the knicks just looking at him
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »

Who are you talking about lol

the cheap seats favorite PG.....sorry it was a misprint....it was 8 and 4 in game 3..........time warner radio in LA is finally callin him out for his routine playoff failures.....its a global movement
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Pacers game depends on how physical the refs let the game get. If they let em play the Pacers are gonna win this series cause the Knicks can't handle teams getting physical.

They have to put Melo at the 4 cause that's their best lineup but him against West could keep him in foul trouble
  • deemula420
    deemula420 Members Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Amare been trying to comeback 20 times in the past 3 seasons

HANG IT UP IT'S OVER best chance yall had with him was when he first came to NY
    dude is nothing but damaged goods and would ? up whatever chem the bricks have