Trick Daddy Says He Could Have Sent Lil Wayne To The Hospital "For Reasons Other Than A Seizure"...

Options

Comments

• Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Ttahaaa Trick sound hurt out here talking bout being 'bandages'

trickbanded_zpse076f75e.jpg
  • Gucci Scott King
    Gucci Scott King Members Posts: 883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dayum a ? got you restricted in your own backyard lol Trick losin outchea

tied3.jpg

e5q1jJv_zps5b8a9ae6.gif
  • YamoleySensei
    YamoleySensei Members Posts: 8,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAO!!! @ "banded me"
    I guess the only thing this grumpy old fool had was lupus and the strip clubs....now all he got is, lupus...LMAO!!! ? this ? , he always been wack....
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just talk to some miami ? dumb wat u say cu ? u know the type . told them bout it...instant anger they say the city gonna ride...10 20 life state ! Bussem
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just talk to some miami ? dumb wat u say cu ? u know the type . told them bout it...instant anger they say the city gonna ride...10 20 life state ! Bussem

we should all pitch in and start a fund to help this ? get his GED
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    A1000MILES wrote: »
    Question...How is Trick embarrassing himself, other than making the situation public, and showing that he can't spell...?

He wants to know why he's being banned...He's tweeting KOD....And what he sayin true, they banning him and his "encourage" yet they have no idea what type of ? will just walk in there and take the opportunity to ride for Trick...If Trick ain't there, who gon control them ? ?...Nobody....Y'all really think that if a ? can get close enough to flick cigs in Wayne dreads, they can't get close enough to do him real harm?

These are legal establishments. That street ? don't fly when you dealing with businesses on a certain level. Trick can do all the threatening about goons he wants, but that street ? only goes so far.
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    u gotta be a b#tch!
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i respect trick daddy campaign and music, but wayne gettin him banned in his own town is just funny as ? to me
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "for the disrespect he showed toward his city". Whatever it was wasnt important enough for anybody on the outside to care or remember. It be better to let inconsequential "disrespect" go. Blowin it all outta shape backfires. Like here. Unless its really over the line which this doesnt seem to be close to.
  • $tayRichROLLIN
    $tayRichROLLIN Members Posts: 2,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    of course u will get band if ur not a major artist and not being able to tip like wayne and ymcmb. ? them niccas throw big paper and its a business. gotta keep the strippers tipped and the bottles popped something trick most likely dont do on the regular like them niccas.
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    of course u will get band if ur not a major artist and not being able to tip like wayne and ymcmb. ? them niccas throw big paper and its a business. gotta keep the strippers tipped and the bottles popped something trick most likely dont do on the regular like them niccas.

sad but true but then again lil wayne is 1 person ... im sure he aint the only one balling in miami that club will stay packed with or with out them dudes
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Question...How is Trick embarrassing himself, other than making the situation public, and showing that he can't spell...?

He wants to know why he's being banned...He's tweeting KOD....And what he sayin true, they banning him and his "encourage" yet they have no idea what type of ? will just walk in there and take the opportunity to ride for Trick...If Trick ain't there, who gon control them ? ?...Nobody....Y'all really think that if a ? can get close enough to flick cigs in Wayne dreads, they can't get close enough to do him real harm?

I agree..but I guess him going on Twitter making mad tweets and complaining about it instead of doing something..that's if he does have some type of pull in Miami. But the old mantra "money talks, ? walks" is working in Wayne's favor and that's the only advantage he has over Trick.
  • nyst8ofmin
    nyst8ofmin Members Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ...money talks and trick aint no where near young money wealth. plus wayne is a ? superstar. think about the publicity of wayne coming to your strip club a couple times a week. now compare that to trick spending time at the club..... no comparison.
    if i owned a business and had to choose b/w wayne and trick........
    imo wayne is the ? taking the L in this situation. man up wayne and handle ur b.i.
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nyst8ofmin wrote: »
    ...money talks and trick aint no where near young money wealth. plus wayne is a ? superstar. think about the publicity of wayne coming to your strip club a couple times a week. now compare that to trick spending time at the club..... no comparison.
    imo wayne is the ? taking the L in this situation. man up wayne and handle ur b.i.

true but sooner or later wayne will be gone ... and trick will still be there ... thats the sad part that most people in business dont look @ .... showing IT people love over those who are natives can really come back to bite you down the road .............

• A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Y'all know how many millions of albums Trick sold?...Damn near on his own?...Of course, he ain't got as much money as Baby, but let's not act like he broke cuh..
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ ngas forgetting Baby'em got "shooters" on pay-roll...smh...don't fool yoself...he may come off as ? or fake or however yall see it..but dat N.O. still in them ngas lol...them ngas been going to war...it's just they on a bigger platform now and folks think they can do and say anything.....but the situation can get ugly lol...real quick....Trick barkin up the wrong tree...and I aint no CMR fan..I just know them ngas...Baby will go all out to protect his "investments"

"They be saying Baby put that boy to sleep" lol

• Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ ngas forgetting Baby'em got "shooters" on pay-roll...smh...don't fool yoself...he may come off as ? or fake or however yall see it..but dat N.O. still in them ngas lol...them ngas been going to war...it's just they on a bigger platform now and folks think they can do and say anything.....but the situation can get ugly lol...real quick....Trick barkin up the wrong tree...and I aint no CMR fan..I just know them ngas...Baby will go all out to protect his "investments"

Quoted for emphasis. They don't hear you tho.

#YMCMB
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I hear u but it seems like he wants browning points for "holding up his city" but did nothing but what ifs and make threats..... Trick too old for that ? its petty. also do ur ? by ur lonely the whole world aint gotta know... if its that serious between he and Wayne. It aint tho just like he and Ross
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I fu

Ayo real ? ...

• Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nyst8ofmin wrote: »
    Co sign except the bolded. Wayne been a superstar and he's 32. He did time in NY. What is he supposed to do at this point? Should he go hand to hand with Trick or any of his detractors to prove some point to the fans? These fans ain't gonna be there when something bad happens to Wayne. Wayne's handling the situation like he supposed to. He should focus on putting out good music, stay clean and stay out of trouble...
  • thatni99ajahmal
    thatni99ajahmal Members Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So if Trick get Wayne touched (pause) what yall gon say then??
    Just bcuz them ? from NO dont mean they run ? they didnt stop making guns when they sold Baby's goons theirs..
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vAItnisyXA

made man is one of Birdman's best verses he snapped on dat ? lls
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why didn't Trick Daddy just put handz on him when he was 2feet from him at the club?

tumblr_m4t9n8BMG31r9e26to1_r1_400.gif

• Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vAItnisyXA

made man is one of Birdman's best verses he snapped on dat ? lls

mayne..the ? was so etherous around the time that nga dropped that verse lol...

I can't even lie..I had to respect that nga Baby for saying that ? at the time he said it....nga was like "dayummmmmm" Lol....
  • runningwolf1980
    runningwolf1980 Members Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trick ain't banned dude. Wayne supposedly is but wayne was just at clubs....

i dont believe you know how to ? read