"I Knew There Was Something Wrong When A Little White Girl Ran Into A Black Man's Arms" - C. Ramsey

Options

Comments

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    If the neighbor only ever saw one brother, and the two others stayed inside, I could see them being trapped for 10yrs. Can't go anywhere in my house and I don't hear it.
  • NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? need to quit makin jokes and memes about homie..he's a black man therefore immune to comedy and fun..the white man might think we're all ? or even worse...you might offend other black folks with your humor..everybody knows having fun is off limits on the i.c.
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that man deserves everything that was promised!! all the reward money etc! People are joking but this is a huge deal!!! You have people out here who gave up hope of ever finding their loved ones re-energized hoping that something like this is possible.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    time for ribs and salsa playlist

Give me some inspiration yall
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Doggie need a haircut some new teeth and a fresh white tee

Than he can blow the rest on ? and mcgriddles n apple pies
  • Ip man
    Ip man Members Posts: 995 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    damnkp wrote: »
    That ? was bout to take off when he heard them sirens tho

ap0oVYE.gif

? hilarious...this what got me...that ? was about to break into a sweat...

Call that ? ol and ratchet...why ? tho?

576993_340381929365320_1613383562_n.jpg
    sam-jackson-uncle-ruckus.jpg?w=593
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? keeps it a 1000% :))
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao @ his interview with Anderson Cooper. "bruh, bruh, bruh"
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    lmaoooo He did the wink at Cooper. lmao
  • PanchoYoSancho
    Options
    "Its about cojones" lmao
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watching Anderson Cooper right now got me feeling like it would be better if I had kept my opinion about Charles to myself. I still feel the same way, but he is a hero and saved their lives. Some people would have minded their business, acting like they didn't hear the girl screaming for help. This guy got more ? than alot. In hindsight should have kept my opinion to myself.

Everyone can make mistakes but that 911-operator messed up bigtime. This is inexcusable.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    here's his first post rescue interview, with the local TV station.

how can you not root for this brother?

just a regular cat that did something extraordinary
    and now he's in the limelight.....
    again there is absolutely nothing "coonish" about this dude

Cleveland ‘Hero’ Charles Ramsey: ‘I Don’t Want’ Media Attention, I’m Just An ‘American’ And A ‘Human Being’

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/cleveland-hero-charles-ramsey-i-dont-want-media-attention-im-just-an-american-and-a-human-being/

Cleveland’s NBC affiliate WKYC scored an exclusive sit-down interview with the man who discovered missing teens Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus and Michelle Knight. Charles Ramsey instantly became famous across the internet after he gave a descriptive and opinionated interview to another local Cleveland reporter Monday evening. Today, Ramsey said he’s just glad the three women got out of captivity alive and rejects the “hero” label that WKYC’s anchors and others have been affixing to him.

Ramsey says he knows he did a “good deed” but he’s finding it difficult to live with the fact that the three girls were being held against their will next door to him for so long. After retelling the story he originally relayed the night before, Ramsey reacted to the internet sensation he has become, with the anchor asking him what it’s like to be “hashtag Charles Ramsey.”

“I don’t even want it,” Ramsey said of the attention. “They keep saying I’m a hero. Let me tell you something, I’m an American, and I’m a human being. I’m just like you. I work for a living. There was a woman in distress, so why turn your back on that?”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ssO4yBz6-Y

See that Plap?

Good for him.

• ceothachosen1
    ceothachosen1 Members Posts: 1,037 ✭✭✭
    Options
    ? smart on the low make sure he say mcdonalds every time he on tv
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo did anybody notice the clever way that he slipped his address into the Anderson Cooper interview? "Bruh, what does the address on this paycheck say? 2204 Mills Lane. This whole incident was happening right next door to me!"

ROFL just covertly told ? to go ahead and send them checks. This dude is thorough
    Yeah I noticed that too.
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? bout to get sponsored by brilo arm and hammer and the company that makes those class rose stems

• shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Cleveland ‘Hero’ Charles Ramsey: ‘I Don’t Want’ Media Attention, I’m Just An ‘American’ And A ‘Human Being’

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/cleveland-hero-charles-ramsey-i-dont-want-media-attention-im-just-an-american-and-a-human-being/

Cleveland’s NBC affiliate WKYC scored an exclusive sit-down interview with the man who discovered missing teens Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus and Michelle Knight. Charles Ramsey instantly became famous across the internet after he gave a descriptive and opinionated interview to another local Cleveland reporter Monday evening. Today, Ramsey said he’s just glad the three women got out of captivity alive and rejects the “hero” label that WKYC’s anchors and others have been affixing to him.

Ramsey says he knows he did a “good deed” but he’s finding it difficult to live with the fact that the three girls were being held against their will next door to him for so long. After retelling the story he originally relayed the night before, Ramsey reacted to the internet sensation he has become, with the anchor asking him what it’s like to be “hashtag Charles Ramsey.”

“I don’t even want it,” Ramsey said of the attention. “They keep saying I’m a hero. Let me tell you something, I’m an American, and I’m a human being. I’m just like you. I work for a living. There was a woman in distress, so why turn your back on that?”

See that Plap?

Good for him.

? wtf that got to do with me

wat you want me to do?

get a job and start saving white women?

gtfoh
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    ? happens wrote: »
    That ? bout to get sponsored by brilo arm and hammer and the company that makes those class rose stems

lol if nobody else got that i did

dont do that ? like that
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dude look like Danny Brown
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    These interviews are hilarious
  • Chef_Taylor
    Chef_Taylor Members Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

To muthafuckin real.
  • N YO HOOD
    N YO HOOD Members Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just seen this n**** do a interview Anderson Cooper s*** was hella funnyyoutube.com/watch?v=nZcRU0Op5P4&feature=youtube_gdata_player