Caught Cheating: 2 Women Beat A Grown Man With A Belt For Cheating!

Options
MrCrookedLetter
MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    You're not supposed to "hit women" he's following the rules.
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    lol im sorry hes a punk for taking it, dont hurt em, but atleast leave or restrain them..come on
    atleast attempt
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was thinking those women are lucky he didn't snap his lid and start swinging. I understand wanting to beat the ? outta someone, but you don't always know people 100%.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at these ? getting it on worldstar. If we in the house I'm beating both them ? down and taking that phone they taping with. Foh. Ain't no way in hell.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would have been in prison, depending on how much restrained I can muster I would think one would be dead and the others crippled.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he a liar good shouldnt play with emotions should have got the grits for the ?
  • theBlackbeard
    theBlackbeard Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's why they don't know they roll now. I couldn't imagine.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It almost ain't even about the hitting. It's the disrespect. At the end of the day, you can't be a grown man getting whooped like a child. The crazy thing is it looks like they lured him into a trap though because there was at least two other chicks there. He probably knew if he hit back, they would have jumped his ass.

Word I noticed he got lured in too. I woulda caught them ? with that jab regardless. No way I'm just standing there waiting to take it while girl is holding a belt over her head. Lol wtf. That ? would set me off alone.

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    he had control that most men dont have.....this is the case where he need to knock both them ? out an then sock the ? laughing...an come back to the other two an finish them off
  • theBlackbeard
    theBlackbeard Members Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    pralims wrote: »
    he had control that most men dont have.....this is the case where he need to knock both them ? out an then sock the ? laughing...an come back to the other two an finish them off

That's fear g. Control would have had them hoes choked up on the wall. These chicks will never respect him.....ever.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    s.free wrote: »
    It almost ain't even about the hitting. It's the disrespect. At the end of the day, you can't be a grown man getting whooped like a child. The crazy thing is it looks like they lured him into a trap though because there was at least two other chicks there. He probably knew if he hit back, they would have jumped his ass.

Word I noticed he got lured in too. I woulda caught them ? with that jab regardless. No way I'm just standing there waiting to take it while girl is holding a belt over her head. Lol wtf. That ? would set me off alone.

You ain't lying about that. lol I'm a grown man. The idea of bringing a belt towards me like you're about to spank me is at the very least slap worthy.
  • GettinLo
    GettinLo Members Posts: 8,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SMH at this... I would've open hand slapped both of those hoes..
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jamaica wrote: »

Sheeiiittt I be damn, rules are meant to be broken in certain situations

I'm not sayin he should break they jaws or anything like that, but should use enough force to let them know that that won't be happening again and defend himself
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would have body slammed one of them hoes on their head.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    Jamaica wrote: »

Sheeiiittt I be damn, rules are meant to be broken in certain situations

I'm not sayin he should break they jaws or anything like that, but should use enough force to let them know that that won't be happening again and defend himself

? buried my post lol I was being sarcastic. That ? should have whooped their ass
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In a situation like that, you basically have to make an example out of one of those chicks. If he had just completely and utterly destroyed one of those chicks, all the other ones would have backed their ? away.
  • EtherealAmotekun
    EtherealAmotekun Members Posts: 265 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

? up thing is most people, black women included view black men as boys which is why this approach was even acceptable in their eyes. People view black men as being in this perpetual delayed adolescence not as men but boys.
    A female ain't gon' whoop no man like that. Only boys and dogs catch those stripes. I wish a ? would try snatch my manhood like that, they wouldn't be waking up til my first parole board meeting.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    soon as she would have hit me with the belt the first time i would have stopped all that ?

"? WTF IS WRONG WIT YOU'

they must have knew he was ? tho
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In a situation like that, you basically have to make an example out of one of those chicks. If he had just completely and utterly destroyed one of those chicks, all the other ones would have backed their ? away.

yea joe you gotta drop one of them with a real punch then you walk over and tell slim stop recording or you next
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? . Woulda put one of them hoes in the sleeper.

He lost again for smashing two scrawny brauds same body type