The Official 2012-2013 European Football Thread.

Options

Comments

• water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sir Alex, you are A legend and your achievements are unlikely to ever be surpassed. You were My idol for A coach, and you are an example for all future generations' - Pele
  • water ur seeds
    Options
    theres no way rooney can stay in england and get a mins peace, hes got a family and doesnt want agro for them, which they would get if he went to another english team... no way he can expect to get pay rise, hes not earnt what hes on now haha hes a ? if he has put in a transfer request now after fergie has just announced his retirement... its not about rooney now, its fergies moment...
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Word on road is that he is in talks with PSG...

Been sniffing around him since mid season...
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • water ur seeds
    Options
    Stylian Petrov has retired... Hope hes on the road to recovery...
  • bigev240
    bigev240 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now they have us looking at Michael Laudrup. I would rather have him than Martinez.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Saw on the news that Moyes is confirmed...
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gooner wrote: »
    joshuaboy wrote: »
    teams who cud be in for Rooney: PSG, Chelsea, Real, Bayern... PSG wud be favorites but I doubt he wants to go there

Could see him re-uniting with Ronaldo at Real for real ........ would follow tradition too

real makes sense w rumors of higuain out this summer and Rooney is an upgrade over benzema... Wud rather they buy falcao so he doesn't go to Chelsea but I'm sure he doesn't wanna do that...

You Chelsea fans don't want Rooney?

untitle.JPG

Maybe Rooney from two seasons ago, but current Rooney doesn't seem to want to stay in England.

Plus, if we got him when we were got Torres, then yea, but not now. The team has gone a different direction and I don't think Rooney would fit our style of play. Suarez type player would be a better fit. Rooney's talents would be better suited to Liverpool, PSG, Bayern
  • joshuaboy
    Options
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
  • DNB1
    edited May 2013
    Options

LMFAO, yesterday when the game was on I was like....
    DNB1 wrote: »
    What was AVB saying to Holt & Luiz???

That muthafuckka is a ? rat...hilarious tho...

• joshuaboy
    Options

LMFAO, yesterday when the game was on I was like....
    What was AVB saying to Holt & Luiz???

That muthafuckka is a ? rat...hilarious tho...

It's not that serious ...... he only does it to people he's cool with.
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Welcome to United Moyes! Haha time to cash in that bet I put in last year. Am glad it's Moyes ( and not a contract ? like Mourinho) , I have always admired the job he has done at Everton who are my 2nd favourite premier league team. I hope Everton get a good replacement , it will be sad to see them go down as no doubt their players morale will drop as Moyes has been the gel keeping that team together. Saying that I wouldn't complain if he brought Baines and Fellaini to United with him :-)
  • DNB1
    Options
    Just seen the official confirmation....
  • water ur seeds
    Options
    6 year deal for Moyes to... Long conract, Jose will prob sign A 6month one at Chelsea lol
  • Gooner
    Gooner Members Posts: 9,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rumors that Falcao is going to Monaco... That wud be crazy... It's easy to forget that Monaco now also have the big money and cud make a splash this summer... At least there is someone else to challenge PSG in France and I heard something abt Monaco players arent subject to the ridiculous tax in France anyone know abt this? If so they will be a major player moving forward
  • Gooner
    Options
    Also word is there is mutual interest btwn Rooney and Arsenal... I don't see how we wud pay his wages tho...for 250k a week we can sign two players who at 125k each wud instantly b the highest earners at arsenal lol
  • water ur seeds
    Options
    Also word is there is mutual interest btwn Rooney and Arsenal... I don't see how we wud pay his wages tho...for 250k a week we can sign two players who at 125k each wud instantly b the highest earners at arsenal lol

There's no way on earth Rooney would go to Arsenal, his life would be A misery (as much as A millionaire footballers life can be) plus he wants to win things, he's got more chance of that at United or else where in Europe (although he would be the main man at Arsenal) but he moaned like A ? at United not being ambitious enough in transfer marker while ago, what's he gonna think about Arsenals situation...

• Gooner
    Options
    he wants to win things then y the ? won't he stay at united?Maybe he wants to b a central striker in a 1 striker system and be the man and score a bunch of goals? Maybe his family wants to move to London? Maybe he's always wanted to play for wenger? Who the ? knows jus dont bring up the he wants to win things coz if that was his main goal he wud ? and stay at united... It won't hpn coz we wud nvr pay his wages tho and we cud sign a cpl great players for the same money
  • Figo
    Figo Members Posts: 8,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

There's no way on earth Rooney would go to Arsenal, his life would be A misery (as much as A millionaire footballers life can be) plus he wants to win things, he's got more chance of that at United or else where in Europe (although he would be the main man at Arsenal) but he moaned like A ? at United not being ambitious enough in transfer marker while ago, what's he gonna think about Arsenals situation...

ain't no winners wanna go to Arsenal. that's a step down.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    Options
    rumors that Falcao is going to Monaco... That wud be crazy... It's easy to forget that Monaco now also have the big money and cud make a splash this summer... At least there is someone else to challenge PSG in France and I heard something abt Monaco players arent subject to the ridiculous tax in France anyone know abt this? If so they will be a major player moving forward

I think I read somewhere that the tax in Spain for the wealthy has gone up to like 56%. French football has taz issues, too. 75%, I think, for millionaires. Falcao would only go there if there were gonna pay him close to, or above, 300,000 a week
  • water ur seeds
    Options
    he wants to win things then y the ? won't he stay at united?Maybe he wants to b a central striker in a 1 striker system and be the man and score a bunch of goals? Maybe his family wants to move to London? Maybe he's always wanted to play for wenger? Who the ? knows jus dont bring up the he wants to win things coz if that was his main goal he wud ? and stay at united... It won't hpn coz we wud nvr pay his wages tho and we cud sign a cpl great players for the same money

It's not rocket science, he wants to win things AND play... I don't give A schitt if He stays or goes... Hope he builds with Moyes before he goes though...
  • water ur seeds
    edited May 2013
    Options
    The tax in Monaco is not same as Spain, France or Italy, it's A major tax haven... I think it's something like as long as your money is made inside of Monaco you don't pay tax on the profit, it might of changed, but that's why all the mega wealthy go there...
  • water ur seeds
    Options
    Leicester beat Watford in the first leg of the Playoffs then... Leicester v Brighton at Wembley!!! Haha
This discussion has been closed.