The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Options

Comments

• Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Still treating the Bulls like if they're at full health...that team's got my utmost respect. Btw I feel like this playoffs is as wide open as ever...like I legitimately feel every team that's still in it can win the title.

Dude treats us like we arrogant and are delusional and cocky. Imo we as a whole are some of the most humble, classy fans in the league. Only ones who pop ? about winning being easy and stompin out all competition is bandwagoners.

Not saying this is yall but humble? Classy? I kno yall seen ol girl sticking her middle finger up @ Noah rite...

Btw if u a TRUE Miami fan I have no problem with yall.. I mean the type of fan that was behind Miami when wade was puttin 30 plus a night and yall was still losing... no Lebron no bosh.. No Allen ect.. I do have a problem wit bandwagon fans tho.. they do make the real fans look bad..

So y'all mean to tell me y'all ? saw nothing wrong with this??

I'm disappointed

• TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No Games tonight, ? the NBA

tumblr_mlgio3ZcnM1r3gb3zo1_500.gif
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Still treating the Bulls like if they're at full health...that team's got my utmost respect. Btw I feel like this playoffs is as wide open as ever...like I legitimately feel every team that's still in it can win the title.

Dude treats us like we arrogant and are delusional and cocky. Imo we as a whole are some of the most humble, classy fans in the league. Only ones who pop ? about winning being easy and stompin out all competition is bandwagoners.

Not saying this is yall but humble? Classy? I kno yall seen ol girl sticking her middle finger up @ Noah rite...

Btw if u a TRUE Miami fan I have no problem with yall.. I mean the type of fan that was behind Miami when wade was puttin 30 plus a night and yall was still losing... no Lebron no bosh.. No Allen ect.. I do have a problem wit bandwagon fans tho.. they do make the real fans look bad..

You a bandwagon fan your damn self
  • TRILLip Brooks
    Options
    I wish NBA Tv hade there own version of NFL's top 10
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You one of those ? who hates lebron and the medias praise of everything he does.So you'll latch on to any team the heat faces hopin they can beat miami.Right now it's the bulls next round it will be the pacers or that fugazi team

Ive admitted that im biased... Thats no secret.. Ive also said that I give Lebron credit when he deserves it as well... If he gets another ring this year by all means he earning it now and will deserve it when its done... But again people who get on his nutts annoy the hell out of me...

Jus like ? cant stand Kobe but no matter how much u dont like him u cant deny his accomplishments..
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »

You one of those ? who hates lebron and the medias praise of everything he does.So you'll latch on to any team the heat faces hopin they can beat miami.Right now it's the bulls next round it will be the pacers or that fugazi team

Don't mind him.

He has 2 teams.
    So...
  • damobb2deep
    Options

You a bandwagon fan your damn self

Not at all... The bulls are not my team... The pacers are not my team the heat,spurs Memphis ect... Not my team... Okc and lakers are my teams... Okc still doing they thing... Wit out westbrook.. And I rode wit my lakers even tho they got swept.. So again how am I a bandwagon fan?
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's like they say in football about teams that have "two rotating starting QBs".

If you have two, you have none.

*shrug*
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

hell yea wit current nd former players talkin they need to get sumthin like dat
  • greenwood1921
    edited May 2013
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

They already do. Damn near every NBA-related show has "analysts" who throw out their unsolicited "top 5 this" and "top 10 that".

Same with fans on forums like this.

And 9 times out of 10 it's prisoner-of-the-second ? .
  • TRILLip Brooks
    Options

Top 10 players of the 80s, 90s etc. Greatest teams to never win, there's a buch of ? they could do it on

NBA tv need some more original material, all do is replay NBA game time and the same ol 2-3 games, the whole week.

NFL network>>>> NBA TV
  • damobb2deep
    Options
    coop9889 wrote: »
    "OKC AND LAKERS ARE MY TEAMS"

not surprising coming from a guy who said he'd willingly put a ? in his mouth for $

How many times are u gonna bring up a hypothetical thread that is over a year old and has nothing 2 do with what we are talkin about now....

U that thurrsty 4 reactions? Lol smh..
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    I always had one favorite team.

One... at a time.

Yeah.
  • BlackAX410
    Options

They already do. Damn near every NBA-related show has "analysts" who throw out their unsolicited "top 5 this" and "top 10 that".

i mean they've had plenty of success wit Open court those top 10 countdowns nd top 50 players in da league list would generate ratings pleighboi ya dig it?
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sooooo… what you guys wanna talk about? Lol
  • greenwood1921
    Options

i mean they've had plenty of success wit Open court those top 10 countdowns nd top 50 players in da league list would generate ratings pleighboi ya dig it?

Would definitely be good for ratings. No doubt.

Nothing I would wanna see tho.
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    Sooooo… what you guys wanna talk about? Lol

ima hit u up on 2k sometime soon if i wasnt fried nd wit company then i woulda played u now lls
  • Iceberg Slick
    Iceberg Slick Members Posts: 784 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    0509813-NBA-Put-a-finger-on-it-TV-PI2_20130509211437776_660_320.JPG

? Chicago Miami is whats good. Chicago full of mean mugging ? stuck on that gangbanging ? . Miami for the ? who want to hustle, make bread, and not die. You got one city with a ton of strip clubs and adult studios with ? waiting to be turnt out. Then you got another city with nothing tryna rob you so you have to check em constantly.
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^

Doesn't that woman have more money than Noah?
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options

? Chicago Miami is whats good. Chicago full of mean mugging ? stuck on that gangbanging ? . Miami for the ? who want to hustle, make bread, and not die. You got one city with a ton of strip clubs and adult studios with ? waiting to be turnt out. Then you got another city with nothing tryna rob you so you have to check em constantly.

Thought this was Spyda, was about to ask what you doing back so soon
  • Chi-Town Bully
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Im surprised that fines haven't been handed down yet for yesterday's antics, i know they're coming
  • kAjUn
    kAjUn Members Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    peagle05 wrote: »
    kAjUn wrote: »
    Espn should just stop with the rose coming back ish.

Rose should stop with this muscle memory ? lol

Rose making it clear that he ain't coming bac

176844117125d781cd687bfd4a09b789a19113ad.jpg

• chi-guy
    chi-guy Members Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    0509813-NBA-Put-a-finger-on-it-TV-PI2_20130509211437776_660_320.JPG

You ignorant bastard, stop believing what the media puts out there. The violence in the city is in small pockets, it only gets blown up because it makes headlines and sells papers. People die everywhere, Chicago aint the only one