Name A Great Film No One Else Seems To Know About

Options

Comments

• JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    first of, one of my favorites of all time

Green street hooligans

MV5BMjExNTg3NzYwMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzcxMTEzMQ__V1_SY317_CR00214317__zpsc8224c82.jpg
    basically every soccer team in the UK has its own "gang" and they square off every sunday after the match. GOAT movie IMO

kidult hood and the sequel adulthood.. basically a british version on the movies "kids" but probably more ? up, but then again i havent seen kids.. since i was a kid probably

kidulthood2_zpsff47f11a.jpg

600full-adulthood-poster_zps72600066.jpg

Lower Learning- this movie is funny as ? .. not great reviews on IMDB but one of the most slept on hilarious movies IMO

MV5BMTM2NzQ5NzQyOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzExMTYwMg__V1_SY317_CR80214317__zpsdba88c6f.jpg
  • JusDre313
    Options
    damn im at work.. ill drop more once i get home, take a look at hard drive (i got a 2TB drive full of all movies n tv shows... ? i think only got about 500 gigs left smh)
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited May 2013
    Options
    o, cube & angel heart are some good ass movies.

& speaking of cube...

8122.jpg

love/hate with this movie. was a good movie, but the twist threw me off & i can't figure it out. every time i watch it i get ? off lol
  • stoneface
    stoneface Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Skin I Live In

skinIlive.jpg

Loved the film so much I wrote a mini review about it on here that no one bothered to read. Should have been up for Best Foreign Language Film at the Oscars when it was released.

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/256625/the-skin-i-live-in

I've been meaning to see this since I first saw the trailer. looked interesting.

• stoneface
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yAnVNy27co

This horror film called 'Dagon' is campy as ? at times with some bad CG at certain parts but it's actually pretty good and entertaining. It has a lot of similarities to Resident Evil 4, for any gamers in here, and one of the goriest scenes I've ever seen.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tymoney19 wrote: »
    The man from nowhere ( Japanese action crime thriller probably the best action movie on netflix). Foreign movies got some gems.

hell yea love this joint

also Bronson

this is England...( i think)
    and The Divide...gets a lil sick and twisted but a good flick
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I Saw The Devil

Frontier(s)

House Of The Devil

• Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This movie suprised me on how good it was...i cant even tell u the whole plot

http://youtu.be/vAiJ8rPu4vU
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn,a lot of films I was gonna post already mentioned in here lol,nice to see people have the same taste in movies as I do.
    Love Exposure

love_exposure_japan.jpg

Overlong, ridiculously meodramatic and completely ridiculous, yet an absolutely delirious and brilliant film. I spent a night with a can of Red Bull watching this, and 4 hours and 20 minutes later I was just left completely blown away by it. Amazing film.

is there a scene in this film where some guys ? gets cut off at one point?i think I may have stumbled across this late night on film4 once,the length put me off but it looked intriguing.couldn't remember the name when I looked for it again so thanks for bringing it up
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lazypakman wrote: »
    damn,a lot of films I was gonna post already mentioned in here lol,nice to see people have the same taste in movies as I do.
    Love Exposure

love_exposure_japan.jpg

Overlong, ridiculously meodramatic and completely ridiculous, yet an absolutely delirious and brilliant film. I spent a night with a can of Red Bull watching this, and 4 hours and 20 minutes later I was just left completely blown away by it. Amazing film.

is there a scene in this film where some guys ? gets cut off at one point?i think I may have stumbled across this late night on film4 once,the length put me off but it looked intriguing.couldn't remember the name when I looked for it again so thanks for bringing it up

Yeah, that's the film. Funnily enough it was Film4 I was watching it on as well, just caught it randomly one night and luckily kept with the film. It's like an omnibus edition of a really bizarre Japanese soap opera, you kind of have to trust the film and just go with it.
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good thread but u dudes didnt goat my post because yall hate jews
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    juliette lewis is a beast
    220px-Other_sister_poster.jpg

if you watch this and don't get teary eyed at the end...u not human
  • lazypakman
    Options
    lazypakman wrote: »
    Love Exposure

love_exposure_japan.jpg

Yeah, that's the film. Funnily enough it was Film4 I was watching it on as well, just caught it randomly one night and luckily kept with the film. It's like an omnibus edition of a really bizarre Japanese soap opera, you kind of have to trust the film and just go with it.

trust,I've had to sit through most of miike takeshis ? so I can tolerate most things,I'm still trying to figure out to this day what the ? was going on in gozu,even though I somehow enjoyed it (i think).
  • starvin
    starvin Members Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • stoneface
    Options
    Fish%2BStory_NAKAMURA%2BYoshihiro_Japan%2B2009_poster.jpg

Another one called 'Fish Story'. This is on Netflix Instant. Funny ass Japanese film about a song recorded by an unknown punk band that ends up saving the world in the future. Great movie. ? surprised me.
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alot Of Non Slept On Movies In This Joint...Mulholland Driver? Pan Labryrinth? Really? Them ? Are Well Know And Critical Darlings
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    "there's something about kevin"

"melancholia" went to the cinema to see it....its beautiful....when it ended everyone just sat there for like 5 minutes not saying anything, just taking it in....never experienced that in a cinema before

"pontypool" is unnecessary but cool

'the wackness" me being an outsider and introverted kinda dude, i relate to this ? ...plus its got a lot of 90s hiphop all over the soundtrack....dope ?

"A scanner Darkly"

i got a lot more but ima chill for a minute and sip my guiness
  • lazypakman
    Options
    bdbdbd wrote: »
    "the wackness" me being an outsider and introverted kinda dude, i relate to this ? ...plus its got a lot of 90s hiphop all over the soundtrack....dope ?

miss cleo got a more convincing Jamaican accent than method man has in that film
  • j dash
    j dash Members Posts: 276 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I know Newman won an award for his role but "Color of Money" is a hidden gem a lot of the younger generation seem not to of. Classic movie in my eyes.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    John Dies At the End
    The believers
    Cannibal
    Suspect Zero
    G(The black version of The Great Gasby)
    Triangle(Movie blew my mind)
    Alyce or Alyce kills which is getting a re release.(Movie is sicker than sick crazy ending I mean craaaazy)
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

Might peep this
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yamoley wrote: »

I Gained A Little Respect For Ellen Paige In This Movie...I Hated That ? Before
  • JusDre313
    Options

man i checked out the trailor.. looks kinda interesting.. but this aint gon turn into a love flick though right? i want to check out.. but i cant do the love flicks though
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jusdre313 wrote: »

man i checked out the trailor.. looks kinda interesting.. but this aint gon turn into a love flick though right? i want to check out.. but i cant do the love flicks though

Uh its like a comedy..not really a lovey dovey movie...they do become attracted to each other...