Kate Upton fights back about her curvy figure....curvy?...lol

Options
2stepz_ahead
2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
http://living.msn.com/style-beauty/simply-chic-blog-post/?post=4a6dfb6f-c45e-4662-b621-37a2e52dc657

Sports Illustrated Swimsuit beauty Kate Upton is gracing the latest issue of Vogue as the glam new cover girl, and although she looks absolutely stunning, the shot doesn’t come without just a little bit of controversy from critics (of course.)

Upton, who has always had to defend her slightly curvy figure, has been criticized in the past for being a little too curvy, and she brings it up again in the issue of Vogue, in which she shares that she can’t help that she’s not a stick thin size, and that she embraces her curves (you go girl!).

"I can't change my bra size. They're natural! I can work out and I can stay healthy and motivated, but I can't change some things. I really just live my life," she tells the magazine. "I love my body. It's what ? gave me! I feel confident with myself, and if that inspires other women to feel confident with their bodies, great."

You’ve got to love a girl who looks like that (umm, gorgeous) and also sticks up for herself. And as for the critics, we hope she continues to shoot them down, again and again. America's favorite bombshell? We agree.

Comments