Two D.C. girls discover at an athletic event that they are long-lost SISTERS (With Pictures)

Options
2»

Comments

• Rubato Garcia
    Rubato Garcia Members Posts: 4,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait they nine months apart? Women don't have to wait for a period of time after giving birth to have sex?
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If only this took a lesbian twist now.
  • DOC H0LL!DAY
    DOC H0LL!DAY Members Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Cleveland ? smash"
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Their parents are ? man. The mother must be a useless baby factory. She basically spitting the kids out back to back and then letting them be swept up by the system. What's the point of that?
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dam this reminds me when I was watching this game a looong time ago. I forgot which NBA teams were playing because I was high as ? and Mike Tirico says so and so were in the locker room at half time and just found out they were cousins. That ? had me rollin. Anyone know who it was?
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    True story.

I have a brother who is exactly 9 months younger than me. I never met him officially until I was 14. Thing is tho, we went to different schools but both used to run 200meters for our schools and I ran for my town, and all englands under 15s relay team...

I ran against this ? so many times (beat him every time)

Anyway when I got back from the US, a man turns up at my door...looked at him and calls mums...she comes to the door and goes "oh this your father"....lol....I was gazing...the ? looked just like me and before that all I had heard was stories about my Dad, he was a well known street ? ...

Anyway, 2 weeks lata my old man comes back with this ? i used to run against and says this is your brother.....we both looked at each other..like *insert Webay gif*....

My pops died in jail 2 years later and me and my bro never could get close, he never even met my kids.....

It's crazy cause where we live, is small and everybody know everybody....he is named after my dad, apparently to ? off my mums...

But yeah, it's crazy how this story similar to mine...
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    True story.

I have a brother who is exactly 9 months younger than me. I never met him officially until I was 14. Thing is tho, we went to different schools but both used to run 200meters for our schools and I ran for my town, and all englands under 15s relay team...

Anyway when I got back from the US, a man turns up at my door...looked at him and calls mums...she comes to the door and goes "oh this your father"....lol....I was gazing...the ? looked just like me and before that all I had heard was stories about my Dad, he was a well known street ? ...

Anyway, 2 weeks lata my old man comes back with this ? i used to run against and says this is your brother.....we both looked at each other..like *insert Webay gif*....

My pops died in jail 2 years later and me and my bro never could get close, he never even met my kids.....

It's crazy cause where we live, is small and everybody know everybody....he is named after my dad, apparently to ? off my mums...

Why don't you contact your lil bro right now? Life is too short to wonder what if
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smash

they stayed 10 minutes & was sisters & aint een know it

Im glad they ran into each other
  • DNB1
    Options
    True story.

Why don't you contact your lil bro right now? Life is too short to wonder what if

Ok, we have each others lives, I was brought up by my mother, fairly strict, and ended up running the streets....he was brought up where he should of ended up running the streets but is totally the opposite. I'm my fathers son, he kind of what i should have been, well rounded young man.

But heres the real reason...lol....smh @ some of the ? I done....

About 10 years ago musta of been on a "break" from wifey, one hoe I knew was with my brothers, younger brother (no relation of mine, but my half brothers, half brother). Anyway I was ? after a football match and just scooped her up on the way home....went back to the chicks house and I'll never forget....I was in this chick from the back just long dicking the ? and the door knocks, ? starts panicing talking about "i'm seeing you brothers, brother"....I'm ? and this lil ? thought he was on the comeup (selling bits in the hood).....so i'm like "? that ? " and continue beating....naughty chick liked the fact I don't give a ? and starts screaming and ? ....making whole heap of noise...

Anyway this ? comes round to the bedroom window and looks me straight in the eye whilst i'm beating his chick, proceeds to lose it, comes round to the front door and tries to kick it in....getting all loud and ? .....so I'm ? and get mad at the audacity of the ? disturbing my nut, opens the door like "what ? "...

? like, "you my brothers bro, we supposed to be fam"....swings for me, i duck and threw a light hearted swing at this ? ,(he younger than me and he did just catch me knee deep in his ? , plus he my brothers lil brother) so I wasn't trying to hurt him, but i caught him on his arm and.....snap!....I heard his arm break!....I couldn't belive it, ? arm was hanging backwards....

Anyway my brother turns up and takes him to hospital, ends up having a big op and a metal pin in his arm....

Me and my brother never really got over that, its me who he only know since age 14 or his lil brother who he grew up with and share the same mother...

Another true story... I feel bad tho...
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You ? his girl and broke his arm? ? it up permanently?

Yp2KAVs.gif

Worst brother ever. You basically dropped that ? into a gorge of stampeding wildebeest.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    True story.

Ok, we have each others lives, I was brought up by my mother, fairly strict, and ended up running the streets....he was brought up where he should of ended up running the streets but is totally the opposite. I'm my fathers son, he kind of what i should have been, well rounded young man.

But heres the real reason...lol....smh @ some of the ? I done....

About 10 years ago musta of been on a "break" from wifey, one hoe I knew was with my brothers, younger brother (no relation of mine, but my half brothers, half brother). Anyway I was ? after a football match and just scooped her up on the way home....went back to the chicks house and I'll never forget....I was in this chick from the back just long dicking the ? and the door knocks, ? starts panicing talking about "i'm seeing you brothers, brother"....I'm ? and this lil ? thought he was on the comeup (selling bits in the hood).....so i'm like "? that ? " and continue beating....naughty chick liked the fact I don't give a ? and starts screaming and ? ....making whole heap of noise...

Anyway this ? comes round to the bedroom window and looks me straight in the eye whilst i'm beating his chick, proceeds to lose it, comes round to the front door and tries to kick it in....getting all loud and ? .....so I'm ? and get mad at the audacity of the ? disturbing my nut, opens the door like "what ? "...

? like, "you my brothers bro, we supposed to be fam"....swings for me, i duck and threw a light hearted swing at this ? ,(he younger than me and he did just catch me knee deep in his ? , plus he my brothers lil brother) so I wasn't trying to hurt him, but i caught him on his arm and.....snap!....I heard his arm break!....I couldn't belive it, ? arm was hanging backwards....

Anyway my brother turns up and takes him to hospital, ends up having a big op and a metal pin in his arm....

Me and my brother never really got over that, its me who he only know since age 14 or his lil brother who he grew up with and share the same mother...

Another true story... I feel bad tho...

Just out of curiousity, did you ever try to apologize? I mean there would probably be beef between you and his little brother forever, but this is some ? he should get over if you're actually sorry ? went down like that.
  • DNB1
    Options
    Of course I apologized, I even spent stacks one night in the club with his lil bro...

Just we were never close from when we met, and then this ? happened,....crazy i know...

We say whatsup from time to time on FB
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    By DAVID MCCORMACK

A chance meeting at an athletics track has led to two 17-year-old girls discovering that they are in fact long lost sisters. Jordan and Robin were born just nine months apart. Jordan was adopted shortly after birth, while Robin initially lived with her biological mother before being taken into foster care and eventually living with a legal guardian. Although both lived in Washington D.C., played some of the same sports, and attended schools just minutes apart their paths never crossed until that fateful day in January. At the track meeting, friends of Jordan told her there was another girl at the event who looked just like her.

The two girls started talking and before long Jordan was crying after finding out that Robin's last name was Jeter. ‘I had already known about my adoption and I knew my last name was Jeter,’ Jordan told USAToday. That night the two girls talked on the phone and compared birth certificates in an attempt to work out if they really could be sisters. It is uncanny how similar the two girls are, despite spending none of their 17 years together. As well as looking alike, they sound alike, both have double jointed thumbs and wear the same shoe size.

It is also a reunion that almost never happened, as Jordan had only joined the track team to stay in shape. 'If I wouldn't have, I would have never met her,' she said. 'I'm so thankful I joined track.' Now that they've found each other their next task is to track down their other siblings and so far four have been found. 'It's been so long I just feel like I'll never be apart from her,' said Jordan, who is set to meet for biological mom for the first time on Mother's Day.

article-0-19BC1105000005DC-719_634x351.jpg

article-0-19BC110D000005DC-695_634x264.jpg

article-0-19BC1109000005DC-282_634x387.jpg

• 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hold up B, one of these ? pregnant/dead/stripping ?

Just don't see why u would repost this old ? ?
  • Feelin_Foolay
    Feelin_Foolay Members Posts: 168 ✭✭✭
    Options
    These lightbrites ain't got not thirst traps??
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who are those NBA players that found out they were cousins at halftime? Dam that was a couple of years back and I remember the ESPN announcer giving that news during halftime shootarounds.