The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Options

Comments

• ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All in all we missed open shots and missed over 10 ft... Kwahi needs to get over what he's going through and play like he used to. Attack Curry, stop putting Bonner in and Ginobili needs to drive more... We'll be fine.

This is 05 Seattle/ 07 Denver all over again.
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, so my wigga Gabe Ikard took Skylar out after the game and smashed in a threesome??

BJtH3WbCcAETgoU.jpg:large

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYRHXCn9SyTQ3IHyEpI9ewe3ZD6_e1Kz1Ksbpw6ozksouIkxzvWQ

So much win, Young Gabe, so much win.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Freudian wrote: »
    Barnes's game sort of reminds me of a young Kobe. This guy has some serious talent.

whoa, wouldnt go dat far brothaman lol. but i will say dis, he's a 4th option on dis team if he were to get drafted in Dion Waiters spot he woulda flexed nd his numbers woulda been WAY betta i can see him being an 18-20ppg scorer for da rite team in da rite system he has skills dat aint all da way refined yet tho

dont get caught in the hype

As a UNC fan, i can guarantee he'll let you down

been waiting 3 years for Barnes to get better
  • greenwood1921
    edited May 2013
    Options
    I can see Harrison developing into a solid player, no doubt, but comparing him to a hall of famer (who plays a different position, btw) is lil silly to say the least.

I like his shot selection and confidence in this series tho. I didn't see that previously.

Warriors remind me of the Thunder 3 years ago. Scottie figured out how to turn his young "potential" into something real.

Mark is doing that with the Warriors right now.
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    Well damn. Just read about a rumored OKC trade proposal brewing. Hint...

Reunited?

russell-westbrook-and-kevin-love.JPG

Ruh-Roh.

[/Broussard source post]

• s0j0urner
    s0j0urner Members Posts: 1,876 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Steph Curry's moms
    sonyacurry.gif

Smiggidy smash!

Just because
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    Barnes's game sort of reminds me of a young Kobe. This guy has some serious talent.

whoa, wouldnt go dat far brothaman lol. but i will say dis, he's a 4th option on dis team if he were to get drafted in Dion Waiters spot he woulda flexed nd his numbers woulda been WAY betta i can see him being an 18-20ppg scorer for da rite team in da rite system he has skills dat aint all da way refined yet tho

But he's already developed into a good player and better than some thought. He's not a #1, and when he came out of Iowa he was considered a #1 go to player. The thing about barnes is he's going to be a player who can do everything well(not great) and will play/work hard. Unrealistic expectations hurt him not his play
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Reunited?

Ruh-Roh.

[/Broussard source post]

I could see him going to L.A. or OKC. I think L.A. first because he's from cali and y'all because of westbrook and the youth/success of the team(obviously if it's a trade it would be to OKC). He'd make y'alls offense hell to guard but replacing him with ibaka would make your defense terrible unless you got a center to cover his ? ups
  • greenwood1921
    edited May 2013
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »

But he's already developed into a good player and better than some thought. He's not a #1, and when he came out of Iowa he was considered a #1 go to player. The thing about barnes is he's going to be a player who can do everything well(not great) and will play/work hard. Unrealistic expectations hurt him not his play

Sounds about right. Like I said earlier in the year, he reminds me more of Antwan Jamison than anything else. Which ain't bad.

Hard truth for sports fans is that it's only going to be a "goat caliber" player in maybe 1 out of every 4 or 5 drafts.

Somebody gotta be the new Antwain Jamisons, Tony Allens, Nick Collisons, Nazr Mohammeds, etc.

It ain't cute, but it's real. lol
  • greenwood1921
    Options

Reunited?

Ruh-Roh.

[/Broussard source post]

I could see him going to L.A. or OKC. I think L.A. first because he's from cali and y'all because of westbrook and the youth/success of the team(obviously if it's a trade it would be to OKC). He'd make y'alls offense hell to guard but replacing him with ibaka would make your defense terrible unless you got a center to cover his ? ups

Ibaka wouldn't be apart of that trade.

And I would just get a kick out of seeing the same nikkas on here that were dickriding the white boy last year suddenly start nit-picking his game just cause he got a OKC jersey on.

Please believe all those "Kevin Love got next" and "Kevin love is the best Big in the league" type threads and posts would get resurrected like a muthafucka by yours truly.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Chicago could go after Kevin Love as well.
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    I'm not even as high on him as most nikkas were on here last year, but I do fuxx with his rebounding skills.

Nothing irritates me more in basketball than bad/lazy rebounding. The only scrappy rebounder we have is Collison and Westbrook.

Durant gets alot of boards and he's gettin' better at it, but he ain't that dude that's gone jump between three opposing players and fight for boards. And he shouldn't have to.
  • ShencotheMC
    ShencotheMC Members Posts: 26,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    I'm not even as high on him as most nikkas were on here last year, but I do fuxx with his rebounding skills.

Nothing irritates me more in basketball than bad/lazy rebounding. The only scrappy rebounder we have is Collison and Westbrook.

Durant gets alot of boards and he's gettin' better at it, but he ain't that dude that's gone jump between three opposing players and fight for boards. And he shouldn't have to.

When healthy Kevin Love is the best PF in the game bruh. There's a reason we were high on him.
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Kevin Love gets traded to OKC guess who would be gone, PERKINS lol
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    south4life wrote: »
    If Kevin Love gets traded to OKC guess who would be gone, PERKINS lol

Inshallah.

[img]http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/2333540/thank-you-based-? -o.gif[/img]
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    where is this rumor coming from
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    Nah, I think a Kevin Love trade would take at least those 2 first round picks we got, one or more of our youngsters like Lamb and maybe a future 1st rounder too.

If Minnie is smart they'll run the pockets of any team that's wants him.
  • deemula420
    deemula420 Members Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicago could go after Kevin Love as well.

Read about this on espn a week ago talking about we could trade that bobcat pick and either Jimmy butler or the rights to mirotic or all 3 for him that would be nice
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Okc fans already see the end lmaooooo ? pathetic ass ? , step ya fan up...fake Broussard trades and planning for the future....sounds like mike breen and Hubie brown talking about the upside of the franchise in a elimination game blowout. KD ain't nothing without Russ, and Scott brooks getting exposed as a ? ass coach, while y'all pay Perkins and get rid of harden.....okc will never win a ship, EVER....they mad?
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol_white_people.gif

Shut da fucc up pig.You're a walking punchline nobody cares about ? you say except the house ?
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kahn got fired so I don't know about love gettin moved and if the bulls gotta give up butler then love can stay where he at.Mirotic and that cats pick and somebody else is cool.Jimmy butler will be invaluable to the bulls in the next 2-3 years
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol_white_people.gif

Shut da fucc up pig.You're a walking punchline nobody cares about ? you say except the house ?

? u been lost, like ya bulls...get the body bag

http://youtu.be/7n-p69bXh5w

First you scared to show up in ya own city to see me after screaming you gonna put hands on me, then ya ducktales get exposed....? , step ya trolling up. I own you son.