The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Options

Comments

• (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (ob)Scene wrote: »
    The healthier Nets would have definitely been the tougher match-up for the Heat. The Bulls are out there looking pathetic.

Nate Robinson plays out of his mind for a couple games and cats want to start saying he deserves all sorts of contracts like that's his norm. Homie's play is erratic as JR Smith's.

We would have beat the Nets in 4 or 5.
    The healthier Nets would have definitely been the tougher match-up for the Heat. The Bulls are out there looking pathetic.

Nate Robinson plays out of his mind for a couple games and cats want to start saying he deserves all sorts of contracts like that's his norm. Homie's play is erratic as JR Smith's.

The healthy nets couldn't even beat the bulls.Da fucc are u talkin about.The heat beat the nets by 30,20 and 18 this year they woulda swept the nets

You still mad we ? on new york city like I said we would

tougher match-up
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Besides game 1 Nate hasn't been good.

They started trappin him after game 1.The heat game planned to stop nate
    shows the difference between Jordan/Kobe and Wade.... when their athleticism left or they got hurt they had jumpers and worked on their post game....Wade cant shoot no more and doesn't know what to do if he cant blow by u and get a easy layup or foul. ? is sad to watch

Wade has a post game dun.Fucc are u talkin about all u do is complain

? when the last time he posted up? quit caping for dude cuz he from the Chi.... yeah im complaing cuz dude can do so much more on the court.... I telling the straight up truth. me and u both hate Kobe but best believe had he been doing this ? ? Wade is u would be trolling like no other. keep it real homie

I don't give a fucc about him being from the chi.He's clearly injured.Is wade becoming an injury prone player? Yes.Wade has the best post game on the heat

Only in ? cheap seats do people complain and nitpick about a player who put up 21 5 and 5 on 52%

lol good deflection... I complain about him not being aggressive, not taking wide open shots and pumpfaking for no reason.... I complain about him complaining in the middle of plays while his man gets wide open 3s and layups or offensive rebounds (word to last game...) I complain bout him being lazy on defense)u seem to not see any of that and stick to him being the best defensive 2 guard in the league..... U claim he is a great post up player yet he hasnt posted up forreal all series.... 21 5 and 5 yet he had a fat 10 score line last game and is doing nothing today.... Am I making any of this up? If so please enlighten me and my blind eyes.

He has posted up, maybe you're not the one seeing the Bulls doubling on him so he's forced to pass.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol at that tip going in
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao

End this ?
  • (ob)Scene
    Options
    Really gonna pretend like a healthy Nets team wouldn't have put up a tougher fight coming out of that 7 game series than a Bulls squad that can't even afford to sit their players on the bench for a rest.

Derron & Brook would have been good for a win or two against Miami in a series.
  • RichPorterOfTheIC
    RichPorterOfTheIC Members Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rangers/Caps Intermission change the channel to see this blowout. But of course it's not the bulls fault cause there missing starters *sarcasm*
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Besides game 1 Nate hasn't been good.

They started trappin him after game 1.The heat game planned to stop nate
    shows the difference between Jordan/Kobe and Wade.... when their athleticism left or they got hurt they had jumpers and worked on their post game....Wade cant shoot no more and doesn't know what to do if he cant blow by u and get a easy layup or foul. ? is sad to watch

Wade has a post game dun.Fucc are u talkin about all u do is complain

? when the last time he posted up? quit caping for dude cuz he from the Chi.... yeah im complaing cuz dude can do so much more on the court.... I telling the straight up truth. me and u both hate Kobe but best believe had he been doing this ? ? Wade is u would be trolling like no other. keep it real homie

I don't give a fucc about him being from the chi.He's clearly injured.Is wade becoming an injury prone player? Yes.Wade has the best post game on the heat

Only in ? cheap seats do people complain and nitpick about a player who put up 21 5 and 5 on 52%

lol good deflection... I complain about him not being aggressive, not taking wide open shots and pumpfaking for no reason.... I complain about him complaining in the middle of plays while his man gets wide open 3s and layups or offensive rebounds (word to last game...) I complain bout him being lazy on defense)u seem to not see any of that and stick to him being the best defensive 2 guard in the league..... U claim he is a great post up player yet he hasnt posted up forreal all series.... 21 5 and 5 yet he had a fat 10 score line last game and is doing nothing today.... Am I making any of this up? If so please enlighten me and my blind eyes.

I just said he's clearly injured that's why he's not playing good in the playoffs.I also think wade is on the decline this aint 05,06,09 wade

You just complain a lot if aint wade it's durant or whoever else.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at Spo keeping LBJ and Bosh in the game with less then 7 minutes.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Really gonna pretend like a healthy Nets team wouldn't have put up a tougher fight coming out of that 7 game series than a Bulls squad that can't even afford to sit their players on the bench for a rest.

They didn't put up a fight at home in game 7 with the Bulls missing the same players
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    real talk tho.. it was all good just a week ago for those bulls fans "oh yea we bout to beat the heat" ? outta here... heat in 5 like I been said .. this is deja vu of 11' ECF sans rose
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol so the Nets who lost game 7 AT HOME to the bulls, would've give the Heat a better series than Chicago?

You kids and your theories.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo so have any more posters linked up to play ball? I'd rather watch your struggle games than this ? on right now.
  • kanggoodie
    Options
    lmao @ reily stuntin with the 12' ring on
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    real talk tho.. it was all good just a week ago for those bulls fans "oh yea we bout to beat the heat" ? outta here... heat in 5 like I been said .. this is deja vu of 11' ECF sans rose

Bandwagon ? coming out with the ? talk
  • aneed123
    Options
    Lol at Spo keeping LBJ and Bosh in the game with less then 7 minutes.

the knee collector lurkin too and the Bulls already mad... he betta put the bench in
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    It's like walking the Bulls down the Green Mile.

? roll on 2 on the these dudes and be done with it.
  • infamous114
    Options
    No Bulls fan on this board thought they were going to win the series after Game 1...
  • (ob)Scene
    Options

They didn't put up a fight at home in game 7 with the Bulls missing the same players

That's game 7 of last series though... I'm saying following that hard fought 7 game series BK would have been a tougher matchup for MIA since CHI is so beat down.

They don't have the depth right now to bounce back from that series.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    am i the only person that thinks derrick rose is a hoe?
    also am i the only person that thinks thibs is a classless ? ?

Why Thibs?

you think the team took it upon themselves to try to bully the heat?
    he thought that physical ? would work and when it didn't he blamed the officials
    he a classless ? boy
  • (ob)Scene
    Options
    Lol so the Nets who lost game 7 AT HOME to the bulls, would've give the Heat a better series than Chicago?

You kids and your theories.

tell me more about reading and it's fundamentals... tried to make it as clear as possible to you guys what I'm saying but it's still over your head.
  • kanggoodie
    Options
    lmao yea im a bandwagoner ? .. im the bus driver hoe

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAND5tDHWqybqU6svHMSOoDWYgrDJqqrQsX2FeUzZm74B235oJRg

U MAD B???
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    just got in from hoopin nd see dis, welp good job good effort from a shorthanded team dis ones ova next game in south beach
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    John Paxon looks like a completely different person than he did when he played
  • aneed123
    Options
    wish the Bulls aint have all those injuries.... woulda been a 7 game epic series.. The Deng issue is crazy
  • infamous114
    Options
    Get the big 3 out of the game, the ? is Spo doing...