Hv U Eva Been Physically Attracted To Your Relative??

Options

Comments

• NYETOPn
    NYETOPn Members Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm talkin distance relative

Of course I have.

No too many people haven't been attracted to, at least, one relatively distant cousin, if they're being honest with themselves.
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    lol & smh at this thread.....? it tho

i just met my half sis in like 07 for the first time....she just happens to have these massive ? that i had to keep telling myself not to look at smh.....ok i dont feel any better now....shoulda kept that one....

anyway, yeah, a few in laws and ? i wanted to bone....this was like middle school age tho
    12-meme-generator-wait-47af9e.jpg?1368460730.jpg
    dudes talmbout distant cousins and just said ur sister.......................thats gross dude u have issues
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lurker6 wrote: »
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    lol & smh at this thread.....? it tho

i just met my half sis in like 07 for the first time....she just happens to have these massive ? that i had to keep telling myself not to look at smh.....ok i dont feel any better now....shoulda kept that one....

anyway, yeah, a few in laws and ? i wanted to bone....this was like middle school age tho
    12-meme-generator-wait-47af9e.jpg?1368460730.jpg
    dudes talmbout distant cousins and just said ur sister.......................thats gross dude u have issues

same dad different mama and i had just met her....we were all grown already and had never seen each other.....wasnt attracted just couldn't help but notice....

in other news....you either got that pic saved or you went and searched for it to make a very unfunny post.......thats gross dude u have issues
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No too many non realted ? exist to be on some Alabama ?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont have any cousins or anything. My mom was an only child and my grandma has a brother and sister but they dont got any kids.
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aint blood but my 54 yr old uncle just married a 30 sum white ? . Before the wedding ? asked if I could smoke her out talm bout she nervous. Didnt wud smash doe
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have some of the most attractive female cousins on the planet but I could never conjure up any sort of tempting thought because of it.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Perfect wrote: »
    ? is going to flood the IC, wtf at these threads

hahaha, ? gone' turn into salt mid-keystroke and ? .
  • Bookworm
    Bookworm Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes. I had like 3 or 4th cousin who was so fiiiine. He was really dumb tho. Flunked out of Clemson on a full football scholarship.
  • GeminiRose
    GeminiRose Members Posts: 215 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I have a cousin that favors Tupac, when I first saw him I didn't know he was family and I was thinking "who is this fine ass man looking like Pac"? Lol
  • BelovedAfeni
    BelovedAfeni Members Posts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no posts given
  • NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just recruited a youngn on the team..aint got ? to do with this thread, I just wanted ? to know there are ppl outchea that have stepped off the porch and living life..
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Da ? is a 3rd cousin?
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? need to stop this ? . How are we gonna have exposure threads when you exposing yourself?
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cousin"s halfsister. Goodlawd
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hell naw that ? is gross *dave chappelle voice*.

Story alert! For the ? that say didn't read

But there is my step sister, ? not even that she just happen to be the daughter of this woman that my dad has been with for X amount of years.
    They have two kids together which happen to be my brother and sister but me and her aren't related.
    Not like I'm close with them either, especially now, but when I was younger he was trying to come into my life and try to be the father he never was.
    Anyway, during this period me and her were always around each other so we had to act like brother and sister knowing damn well we aren't related.
    One night I was sleep she came to where I was sleeping in a t shirt and panties and starts kissing me while I'm sleep on some freak ? . I did what any ? teenager would've done.... Try to smash!
    I start ? her sucking on her ? she start feeling all up on a ? like she was ready but it ain't go down.
    Wanted to smash but my dads room was right next door and she wasn't too bright they would've found out. She had some goat ? and a nice ass.
    she was always making it obvious that we was up to something like always fighting with me or bringing my name up. She would hit me and run and I'd go chase her and the ? would happen all over again.
    Shed do this ? in the day time and I gotta act like its honest.
    "no I don't like her that's my sister" or "we just playing it's not like that"
    I regret not smashing since I was accused of it anyway. She ? my cousin and a few ? on the block and I coulda smashed before any of them, smh.
    A part of me couldn't do it bc I had to call her my sister but the other half was like ? her every chance you get she ain't no kin to you ? .