The Official 2012-2013 NBA Season Finals (The 2013 NBA Champs The Miami Heat)

Options

Comments

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How did Wade make that ? ? Homie missed like half the season lol ...take Griffin off of there.....
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Last like 10 posts elzo's made been something wade related. Stop ridin that ? B...
  • Cigarello Slim
    Cigarello Slim Members Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dwight Howard tho?
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Dwight Howard tho?

Yes.

Worst season of his in years and he still put up 17 and 12. What other centers would you put above him.

• Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    How did Wade make that ? ? Homie missed like half the season lol ...take Griffin off of there.....

You reaching swayze level of ignorant posts
  • jayhi22
    jayhi22 Members Posts: 911 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    coop9889 wrote: »
    jayhi22 wrote: »
    The 1st Team is perfect.

The 2nd Team is decent.

Look at numbers & impact... Steph Curry and James Harden were both better than Tony Parker. One of them should have been above Parker. Parker missed a ton of games... Spurs still wound up 2nd in the West. If Curry and ParkerHarden missed games, no shot at playoffs. Harden should take this spot..

Not facts.

Might not be facts, but it'd be hard to argue a team losing their best player for upwards of 20 games and still making the playoffs when they sneaked in the playoffs to begin with.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dwight Howard tho?

Yes.

Worst season of his in years and he still put up 17 and 12. What other centers would you put above him.

could be wrong, but aren't the all-nba teams comprised of the 15 'best' players, regardless of position?
  • coop9889
    Options
    Matt- wrote: »
    Dwight Howard tho?

Yes.

could be wrong, but aren't the all-nba teams comprised of the 15 'best' players, regardless of position?

I don't think they follow it strictly but it's usually two guards, two forwards, and a center on each team.
  • coop9889
    edited May 2013
    Options
    The 1st Team is perfect.

The 2nd Team is decent.

Look at numbers & impact... Steph Curry and James Harden were both better than Tony Parker. One of them should have been above Parker. Parker missed a ton of games... Spurs still wound up 2nd in the West. If Curry and ParkerHarden missed games, no shot at playoffs. Harden should take this spot..

Not facts.

Might not be facts, but it'd be hard to argue a team losing their best player for upwards of 20 games and still making the playoffs when they sneaked in the playoffs to begin with.

Not hard at all really.

The celtics did it this year. They were in eighth when rondo went down and ended up 7th.

You see what the bulls did this year without rose.

Im 100% sure there have been other times the best player of a team went down for an extended period of time and the team still made the playoffs. Bench players are professional athletes too.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lamarcus Aldridge should have got it over howard and i don't care if one is listed as a center and one is listed as a forward.
  • newOldSchool
    newOldSchool Members Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is probably my mans kobe last 1st team selection. I honestly don't feel like any Laker should have made it considering the season we had. But I know it's an individual award so I guess.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He missed 13 games bruh...

undercover-brother-1.gif
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    no excuse for George or Young not fouling... make Bron hit 2 freethrows to win. Young just watched
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? eddie house look just like mikey or skooby or w/e you wanna call dude
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kobe is tied all time with Karl Malone for 11 All NBA First Team selections.
  • Cigarello Slim
    Cigarello Slim Members Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Dwight Howard tho?

Yes.

I haven't seen all of the selections not sure if he made it but I thought Noah's play should've earned him a slot on atleast the 3rd team. Or even Lopez or Hibbert but if you go by numbers Dwight deserves the nod.
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lopez should have made it. The league really got something against these ? once Avery got the boot to ? . First the AS snub now this.
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The 1st Team is perfect.

The 2nd Team is decent.

Not facts.

Not hard at all really.

The celtics did it this year. They were in eighth when rondo went down and ended up 7th.

You see what the bulls did this year without rose.

Im 100% sure there have been other times the best player of a team went down for an extended period of time and the team still made the playoffs. Bench players are professional athletes too.

You bringing up the Cs in a weak ass east, if harden and curry missed games both teams wouldn't have made playoffs...... Jazz,Mavs and Portland 2 out of these 3 teams would've got in
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
    ? robbed my son, Curry...no way Wade shouldve got that 3rd team spot over him this year smh
  • coop9889
    edited May 2013
    Options
    blu197 wrote: »
    Some irrelevant ?

Stay your ? ass outta my conversations you prepubescent troll.

You gets no respect around here.
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some irrelevant ?

Stay outta my conversations, Ima prepubescent troll.

You gets respect around here.

What ? say when facts clap em...
  • coop9889
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Some irrelevant ?

Stay outta my conversations, you prepubescent troll.

You gets no respect around here.

What ? say when facts clap em...

Fact: He didn't say anything about the western/eastern conference difference you non reading ass ? . You brought it up out of nowhere

Fact: You saying the teams wouldn't make the playoffs if curry/harden missed some games is NOT a fact, but an opinion.

Fact: No one likes you and if you were permanently banned the CS would be better off.

Dont try me hoe it wouldnt take much to have you looking stupid. Fact.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know im hating on Wade....