The official whatever -whatever thread... (possibly NSFW enter at own risk)

Options

Comments

• buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    It's some Mexicans with nice bodies out here west but most of them don't have fat ? like that.

? damn Spurs going back to the Finals. Pacers or Heat gon have to stop Timmy from tying Kobe.

Oprah-Disappointed-gif.gif

so ? a mexicana then

South Americans and Dominicans/Puerto Ricans>>>>>

especially Colombians >>>>>

I mean just because they don't have fat ? don't mean they have flat ? . Like Jamel said, get in the gym and hit squats and any girl can have a fat ass. ? white and Asian girls be having ass nowadays.

I ? Dominicans, PRs, Mexicans but I never ? with a Colombian and I want to so bad. It's this girl I'm trying to work on whose half Peruvian half Salvadorian but she got a man.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    It's some Mexicans with nice bodies out here west but most of them don't have fat ? like that.

? damn Spurs going back to the Finals. Pacers or Heat gon have to stop Timmy from tying Kobe.

so ? a mexicana then

I mean just because they don't have fat ? don't mean they have flat ? . Like Jamel said, get in the gym and hit squats and any girl can have a fat ass. ? white and Asian girls be having ass nowadays.

I ? Dominicans, PRs, Mexicans but I never ? with a Colombian and I want to so bad. It's this girl I'm trying to work on whose half Peruvian half Salvadorian but she got a man.

? wit a Colombian one time. Freaky bish gave it up on the 2nd date then wanted to be bf/gf the next week lol nah son.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

so ? a mexicana then

I ? Dominicans, PRs, Mexicans but I never ? ed with a Colombian and I want to so bad. It's this girl I'm trying to work on whose half Peruvian half Salvadorian but she got a man.

stanley2.gif
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't care though I love Mexican girls. Mexican food >>>>>>>>>>> and they know how to have fun.

Dominicans got the best bodies.
    Cubans know how to move their bodies the best.
    Puerto Ricans are the freakiest.
    Mexicans make the best wives.

:|
  • buttuh_b
    Options

so ? a mexicana then

? wit a Colombian one time. Freaky bish gave it up on the 2nd date then wanted to be bf/gf the next week lol nah son.

Son where is a high population of Colombians?? Ain't none up here. Only Mexicans. And my Rican pop I met out here who happened to be from back home in Jersey just got stationed in Virginia so I'm assed out on latinas right now.

Plannin on movin to Philly where all the Ricans are next year though.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's going on.

Tower of ? is on a 2 week break

One Piece in is on a 2 week break

Noblesse is on a 6 week break(the ? )

Magi is still in its one month break.

HxH on hiatus. (as usual)
  • Stew
    edited May 2013
    Options

so ? a mexicana then

Son where is a high population of Colombians?? Ain't none up here. Only Mexicans. And my Rican pop I met out here who happened to be from back home in Jersey just got stationed in Virginia so I'm assed out on latinas right now.

No idea bruh. Just some random broad I met servin at a sports bar in da A.
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    I don't care though I love Mexican girls. Mexican food >>>>>>>>>>> and they know how to have fun.

its ok, Dominicans, Cubans, and PRs got black in them

so ? a mexicana then

Queens

and there's plenty of Colombians in NJ (idk where you at now) in Elizabeth, Dover, Hudson County etc
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    Options
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Latinas in My part of cali >>

Fat ? n cute face
  • Max.
    Options
    Not this ow ? built like bean burritos maybe in the south its like that..
  • buttuh_b
    Options

so ? a mexicana then

Queens

and there's plenty of Colombians in NJ (idk where you at now) in Elizabeth, Dover, Hudson County etc

I'm in ? Seattle b. It's mostly white, asian and Mexican people here. I been out of Jersey for like 6 years now. But back in Newark I remember just Ricans and Dominicans mostly.

And yea I read that like 90% of Dominicans have African blood. I used to argue with my ex because she wouldn't claim any black.
  • Stew
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

Yea we got most of the wet back ? down here. Hopped str8 out the water. No offense @Omega_Conflict
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options

so ? a mexicana then

Queens

I'm in ? Seattle b. It's mostly white, asian and Mexican people here. I been out of Jersey for like 6 years now. But back in Newark I remember just Ricans and Dominicans mostly.

And yea I read that like 90% of Dominicans have African blood. I used to argue with my ex because she wouldn't claim any black.

i hate when Dominicans (who most are obviously of African descent) do that. one thing i love about Jersey is the diversity
  • buttuh_b
    Options

so ? a mexicana then

Queens

i hate when Dominicans (who most are obviously of African descent) do that. one thing i love about Jersey is the diversity

Aren't you Dominican?
  • Stew
    Options

so ? a mexicana then

Queens

Aren't you Dominican?

U gotta do something with Abella in your sig bro. ? is too bad to be just sittin there not moving nshit.
  • buttuh_b
    Options

so ? a mexicana then

Queens

Aren't you Dominican?

U gotta do something with Abella in your sig bro. ? is too bad to be just sittin there not moving nshit.

I need a gif. She lookin too right with that Xbox controller. Too bad she a Miami Heat fanatic, I have to relegate her to jump off status.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Stew
    Options
    Nasty muthafucka
  • StillFaggyAF
    edited May 2013
    Options

so ? a mexicana then

Queens

Aren't you Dominican?

nah Jamaican and Aruban (with other stuff thrown in that i don't feel like typing)
  • Max.
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

Yea we got most of the wet back ? down here. Hopped str8 out the water. No offense @Omega_Conflict

Well theres wetbacks here too..like from the bay area on up its bad ones i wish i could post pics of some
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tumblr_lnobxnC4gO1qettdeo1_500.gif
    Not even gonna ask..
This discussion has been closed.